now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.
The left is attacking ANYTHING traditional,American etc in this country and they are turning themselves into a joke. No one but their most leftist of left clowns will buy this shit.
yep.

they have lost their shit and are on full scale assault and wonder why the right is telling them to fuck off.
Like corrupt big money running our GOP politics, Dupe? Citizens united great idea just like giveaways to the bloated greedy idiot GOP rich, a total BS character assassination and Hate propaganda machine, and the ruin of the non-rich and the country the last 30 years. Poor America...
that's about as stupid as you have ever gone. what corrupt big money?

no you didn't. your comments were on the dossier, and this is the NRA. but alas. two different subjects you confused, hmmmmm
nope, you asked what the difference was between what hillary did and the NRA.... I answered you

here is the NRA PART

2)If the NRA took money from a foreign country or a foreign person, or a bank in a foreign country, to help finance ads supporting trump's election, Hillary's demise, or any election, that too is ILLEGAL and breaks the law. The Russians could have used their NRA connection to basically launder their money donated, for a campaign purpose.
just to point it out:

How Hillary’s campaign chief hid money from Russia
Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions to Clinton Foundation

and i could go on. if we're going to speculate on what "could" have happened, then let's do them all and not be selective. the selective part is what keeps us at odds.
haven't read your link yet but question for you..

do you know the difference between the clinton foundation charity vs the individual clintons vs the clinton campaign?

And do you know that no clinton foundation charity money goes to the clintons? The clintons do not even take a salary for working at the charity, not even Chelsea.....
the question is, does she?

i know what the front for them is. i know what they say they want you to believe. i just don't trust her. i'm sure many are that way for trump and our constant desire to bash the other side is why we keep fighting for people who in the end likely don't deserve our trust either way.
it's not what they say....

it's what their books show, and the Charity watchdogs show that 97 % of their foundation donations goes to their Charity initiatives, 2% as overhead, and 1% as the cost of fund raising.....

Contrary to the lies the rightwing have promoted, they have an ''A'' rating as a charity.

Which books?
The books they refuse to provide...
Or the books they falsify, then provide much later than ordered?
Or the books they *lose*?

Last edited:
nope, you asked what the difference was between what hillary did and the NRA.... I answered you

here is the NRA PART

2)If the NRA took money from a foreign country or a foreign person, or a bank in a foreign country, to help finance ads supporting trump's election, Hillary's demise, or any election, that too is ILLEGAL and breaks the law. The Russians could have used their NRA connection to basically launder their money donated, for a campaign purpose.
just to point it out:

How Hillary’s campaign chief hid money from Russia
Russian Government Initiative Gave Millions to Clinton Foundation

and i could go on. if we're going to speculate on what "could" have happened, then let's do them all and not be selective. the selective part is what keeps us at odds.
haven't read your link yet but question for you..

do you know the difference between the clinton foundation charity vs the individual clintons vs the clinton campaign?

And do you know that no clinton foundation charity money goes to the clintons? The clintons do not even take a salary for working at the charity, not even Chelsea.....
the question is, does she?

i know what the front for them is. i know what they say they want you to believe. i just don't trust her. i'm sure many are that way for trump and our constant desire to bash the other side is why we keep fighting for people who in the end likely don't deserve our trust either way.
it's not what they say....

it's what their books show, and the Charity watchdogs show that 97 % of their foundation donations goes to their Charity initiatives, 2% as overhead, and 1% as the cost of fund raising.....

Contrary to the lies the rightwing have promoted, they have an ''A'' rating as a charity.
yep.

they got this too.
Behind that ‘four stars’ rating for the Clinton Foundation from Charity Navigator

and some of this:
https://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity-watchdog-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

like i said, dig you can find what you want regardless.

The American Stinker?? Charity Navigator isn’t the only charity rating organization giving the CF their highest rating. Charity Watch gives them an A, as do the thousands of people who worked with them in Africa.

i've never thought you were capped out on stupid.

if the nra is using money from the russians, they should be punished for it.
It's not against the law, you fucking dumbass.

well, yeah, taking foreign money for use in a federal election is against the law

why don't you go sit with allie on the short bus?

well, yeah, taking foreign money for use in a federal election is against the law

It's illegal for candidates to accept foriegn money, dumbass, not 501(c)(4) organizations.

It's illegal for candidates to accept foriegn money, dumbass, not 501(c)(4) organizations.

be a moron on someone else's time, otay?

Hey, moron......stop insisting that you're a fucking idiot.

If I accept Russian money to give to my favorite candidate......Have I broken the law?
Ask a grown up to explain it to you...and to maybe change your diaper while doing so.

If I accept Russian money to give to my favorite candidate......Have I broken the law?
Ask a grown up to explain it to you...and to maybe change your diaper while doing so.

Dang, does Hillary know this?

Oh, Hillary well knows WHO Putin and the old KGB cronies wanted in the oval office.....
Here, let me explain it to you:

As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and ...

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why Putin hated Hillary and loved Trump | Trudy Rubin - Philly

DNC Email Hack: Why Vladimir Putin Hates Hillary Clinton - NBC News

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win - VICE

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Comey: Russia Favored Trump Because Putin 'Hated' Hillary Clinton ...

Oh, Hillary well knows WHO Putin and the old KGB cronies wanted in the oval office.....
Here, let me explain it to you:

As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and ...

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why Putin hated Hillary and loved Trump | Trudy Rubin - Philly

DNC Email Hack: Why Vladimir Putin Hates Hillary Clinton - NBC News

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win - VICE

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Comey: Russia Favored Trump Because Putin 'Hated' Hillary Clinton ...

Whoa, dood, slow your camel down, your comment was referring to receiving foreign donations.

Last edited:

Using taxes to pay for abortions is though

Using taxes to pay for abortions is though

we didn't get our money's worth in your case

Whoa, dood, slow your camel down, your comment was referring to receiving foreign donations.

LOL......you may have noticed(maybe not) that this thread's title refers to a) The NRA, and b) Russia.

......."receiving foreign donations" is three doors down to the left.....

Hmmm, evidently you hadn't noticed.

The left is attacking ANYTHING traditional,American etc in this country and they are turning themselves into a joke. No one but their most leftist of left clowns will buy this shit.
Let's see here. How many democrats voted for Trump last election? There were quite a few of them. I believe that democrats will be seeing a lot of red next November. Don't listen to what they tell you. After all, they predicted Hillary was guaranteed to win. The dems are stuck on stupid, and Americans are not stupid. Well, most of them aren't.

The dems are stuck on stupid, and Americans are not stupid.

well......

upload_2018-3-29_21-36-5.png

I can't even bother with threads like this and all you jerks bickering and calling each other names like little children. It's like you haven't a thing better to do!

ALL organizations take donations from all over, who is going to turn away the money? Nothing wrong with that. But it is also TIGHTLY regulated by the Fed. There is no evidence that the NRA has done anything illegal. And if the NRA is getting big bucks from Putin, then they don't need to keep lobbying me for donations! Legal troubles? Just phone Vladimir for more bucks. Funny how fast the NRA came to the fore after the last school shooting--- --- which the NRA played zero role in, yet no one cares one iota for the many people and agencies who did! Let's not kid ourselves. The divisiveness are polarization you people resort to is both sickening and damaging to the entire country. We don't need any foreign entity, we are splitting ourselves apart all on our own. If the NRA really did anything wrong, it will eventually come out, just as with Mueller and Trump, and you can all keep your fucking panties on. Meantime there are a dozen non-Right and non-GOP-related people and organizations who bear similar scrutiny, and for some god-awful reason, I DON'T SEE THE FBI worrying about any of them.

MONEY TALKS in court cases and legal defenses just as MONEY TALKS in Washington DC.

Just remember that whatever the Right does to cheat the system, it was already done 10X more and 10X better by the Left.

We all seem to forget that Obuma was right in there a few years ago trying to thwart Netanyahu's reelection. In 2016, the DNC and Hillary were all over that foreign money and help from countries like Ukraine.

Oh what sad hypocrites we all are.

I can't even bother with threads like this and all you jerks bickering and calling each other names like little children. It's like you haven't a thing better to do!

ALL organizations take donations from all over, who is going to turn away the money? Nothing wrong with that. But it is also TIGHTLY regulated by the Fed. There is no evidence that the NRA has done anything illegal. And if the NRA is getting big bucks from Putin, then they don't need to keep lobbying me for donations! Legal troubles? Just phone Vladimir for more bucks. Funny how fast the NRA came to the fore after the last school shooting--- --- which the NRA played zero role in, yet no one cares one iota for the many people and agencies who did! Let's not kid ourselves. The divisiveness are polarization you people resort to is both sickening and damaging to the entire country. We don't need any foreign entity, we are splitting ourselves apart all on our own. If the NRA really did anything wrong, it will eventually come out, just as with Mueller and Trump, and you can all keep your fucking panties on. Meantime there are a dozen non-Right and non-GOP-related people and organizations who bear similar scrutiny, and for some god-awful reason, I DON'T SEE THE FBI worrying about any of them.

MONEY TALKS in court cases and legal defenses just as MONEY TALKS in Washington DC.

Just remember that whatever the Right does to cheat the system, it was already done 10X more and 10X better by the Left.

We all seem to forget that Obuma was right in there a few years ago trying to thwart Netanyahu's reelection. In 2016, the DNC and Hillary were all over that foreign money and help from countries like Ukraine.

Oh what sad hypocrites we all are.

Evidently you can.

Forum List

Back