now they are beheading hostages...

How the hell would I know, exactly?

But you got your wish. So, all good?
50% of it. I want direct verbiage from the WH.

Release our hostages. And we will support Israel until Hamas is eradicated. Any country that supplies Hamas with weapons or money will be considered an enemy. And repercussions will be swift. If Syria or Lebanon invades before we get our hostages back it’s a declaration of war against America.

Why is that bad?

By beheading hostages, Hamas makes Israel the good guys and justifies anything Israel does in return
And it proves that multiculturism is a lie and doesn’t work, especially with Muslims.

Israel will set the example of how to deal with Muslims. Will the US have the balls to do the same? Well, not with Dems around.

The same way virtually all SEAL missions get their intel, from the CIA. Mossad will help with that too. Do you honesty think the CIA has zero leads? Dont be naive. There are satellites parked above Gaza right now watching every movement of the hostages. Sure there are tunnels, but Israel knows where those are too and they can watch all exits for any traffic.
You don't know much about satellites, do you?

If they know where the tunnels are, why wouldn't you let their forces capture their own people as well as ours?

You don't know much about satellites, do you?

If they know where the tunnels are, why wouldn't you let their forces capture their own people as well as ours?
YOU dont know much about satellites if youre saying they cant be used to track the movements of vehicles fleeing Israel with hostages.

50% of it. I want direct verbiage from the WH.
Then when you get it, what will the complaint be?I lean, you just earned we sent a carrier group there and you moved the goalposts. Eventually you're going to set a standard that won't be met, which I think is probably the plan anyway.

Release our hostages.
Easy to say. Hard to do. And Israel is working hard at it.

If Syria or Lebanon invades before we get our hostages back it’s a declaration of war against America.
That isn't going to happen. I think you know that. They are not going to invade Israel, and we aren't going to declare war on anyone.

Then when you get it, what will the complaint be?I lean, you just earned we sent a carrier group there and you moved the goalposts. Eventually you're going to set a standard that won't be met, which I think is probably the plan anyway.
I posted exactly what I would like. GOP controls the House. This is on them if they don’t act.
Easy to say. Hard to do. And Israel is working hard at it.
How do you know? You’re guessing.
That isn't going to happen. I think you know that. They are not going to invade Israel, and we aren't going to declare war on anyone.
How do we know? On Friday I would say, no chance Hamas does what it did.

Go with your BLM allies and support Palestine.

Yet you’re the one pretending that you’re going to be in combat, that the FBI is gunning for you, that you’ve been persecuted...
I am not pretending. I said I would if asked. The FBI isn’t “gunning” definitely monitoring. Never said persecuted. Do you blame the Jews for this? We brought it on ourselves, right?

Because our hostage rescue teams are better and more experienced at it. Plus, those are our people. We should be getting them back ourselves.
You think our hostage rescue teams are better? So good that they will never lose anyone? You are in serious need of some education on the topic.

We don’t need to send in troops but planes and battleships. Why not? Israel is our ally.
Since they are flush with planes and bombs already, thanks to us, they may not need the extra assistance. Israel is equipped to fight a modern army. They are chasing ants in Gaza. They don't need the help, I bet.

Battleships? Carrier groups have destroyers and misisle cruisers. It would be expensive and redundant. Overkill.

Forum List

Back