now they are beheading hostages...

So why the fuck do you think they are going to die if they go on a hostage rescue mission? If you know the SEALs so well, you must know that they have crazy support on their missions, especially when we arent in the middle of our own war and resources are spread thin. They would have multiples eyes in the sky, AWACS, drones, satellite, probably several Apache's and most definitely 2-4 fully loaded F/A-18's ready to drop bombs at a moments notice. Aint nothin getting near the SEAL team, except for their targets who are holding the captives.
AWACs is used for AAW against other aircraft. Drones can't stay airborne very long flying from ships far at sea and cannot see inside buildings or in tunnels. Satellites are also useless. Apache helos are Army and we don't have any over there. SEALs do not use aircraft very often because they tend to attract attention.

I'll bet you didn't know that all of the Navy's Special Ops helos that supported the SEALS went away, and now the Army does all of their support. We have exactly none of those over there also.

I do have a little experience in this area. You apparently do not.

AWACs is used for AAW against other aircraft.
AWACS do multiple things, one of which is "air surveillance.". They are commonly used for "counter terrorism" and "search and rescue". Learn your planes if youre going to try and act like youre the expert, dipshit. :laugh:

Last edited:
No. The last battleships were built at the end of WWII. They were around in Korea and Vietnam, but we retired them. We brought them back modernized and a few participated in the Gulf War. After that they were all retired and later became museums.

Cruisers are much smaller and are primarily used for antiaircraft warfare. I served on two cruisers myself in the 80s and 90s. The current battlegroup with the USS Gerald R. Ford has a Ticonderoga class cruiser and several DDGs.
So what are they called now?

I think youre thinking of destroyers. Battleships were replaced by aircraft carriers. Carriers are much better at that job.
Carriers transport planes? Do they have firepower like battleships had? I should ask my dad. He is ex navy.

Drones can't stay airborne very long flying from ships far at sea and cannot see inside buildings or in tunnels. Satellites are also useless. Apache helos are Army and we don't have any over there.
What the hell do i even say to this horseshit? None of that is true. What in the flying fuck are you talking about? :laugh:

There are a bunch of Apaches in Israel.

Military drones fly for HOURS!!!!

Satellites are used by SEAL's on virtually every mission. Tha fuck? :laugh:

Israel just sent 10s of 1000s of troops to the broder with Lebanon. They called up all of their reservists. Every Israeli tank now has an Israeli ass in the driver's seat.
They are fighting on multiple fronts. We should help our ally especially since Hamas killed 14 Americans and has hostages on top of that.

They are fighting on multiple fronts.
And would have been, if Syria or Lebanon invaded 3 months ago. Hamas and hezbollah would have jumped right in. So there is no difference, there.

It's a valid fear to be addressed (US and israel have warned them), but I don't see it happening.

I'll bet you didn't know that all of the Navy's Special Ops helos that supported the SEALS went away, and now the Army does all of their support. We have exactly none of those over there also.
You have no god damn idea whats over there. You do realize that we have a carrier there right now, dont you? Do you know whats in its hanger? No, you dont.

Israel just sent 10s of 1000s of troops to the broder with Lebanon. They called up all of their reservists. Every Israeli tank now has an Israeli ass in the driver's seat.
Just waiting to send Marxists to meet Lucifer. Why dont you go over there and be a human shield for the terrorists who are beheading babies, out of the womb? They sound just like Democrats...

Just waiting to send Marxists to meet Lucifer. Why dont you go over there and be a human shield for the terrorists who are beheading babies, out of the womb? They sound just like Democrats...
You don't know what Marxism is and should probably just stop talking.

And would have been, if Syria or Lebanon invaded 3 months ago. Hamas and hezbollah would have jumped right in. So there is no difference, there.

It's a valid fear to be addressed (US and israel have warned them), but I don't see it happening.
And you are? Some woke dude from IN?

Carriers transport planes? Do they have firepower like battleships had? I should ask my dad. He is ex navy.
Yes, they transport planes.. They have WAY more firepower than battleships had, and 10 times their range. You could park a battleship of a coast and fire 20 miles inland, while an aircraft carrier will let you attack 200+ miles inland. Probably much further than that even.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back