now they are beheading hostages...

we have seen this before, the beheading of hostages..israel will sacrifice the hostages to cleanse themselves

Beheading was a standard method of execution in pre-modern Islamic law. By the end of the 20th century, its use had been abandoned in most countries. Beheading is still a legal method of execution in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Yemen. In Iran, beheading was last used in 2001 according to Amnesty International, but it is no longer in use.[1] In recent decades, extremist Salafi jihadist groups have used beheading as a method of killing captives and terror tactic.

Beheading was a standard method of execution in pre-modern Islamic law. By the end of the 20th century, its use had been abandoned in most countries. Beheading is still a legal method of execution in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Yemen. In Iran, beheading was last used in 2001 according to Amnesty International, but it is no longer in use.[1] In recent decades, extremist Salafi jihadist groups have used beheading as a method of killing captives and terror tactic.

The rapist warlord actually gave instructions to his followers on the correct way to behead their victims.

The more a Muslim believes in Islam, the more they follow suit.

They are not ours, are they? I watch SEAL Team but I also helped train every SEAL Team in the Navy.
i was not responding to your comments. Yours actually make sense and based on real world. It's the satellite comments and the fabled satellite support for SF troops, like satellites can just be repositioned and hover over an area at a moment's notice.

Are you trolling on purpose or are you just stupid? We have war ships, you said they are no longer called battleships. So what are they called now?
Battleships are a specific class of ship. No new ones since the last of the Iowa class became museum ships in the 1990's. Our modern warships are Aircraft Carriers, Cruisers, Destroyers, Frigates, LCS, submarines, and gator navy ships.

Are you trolling on purpose or are you just stupid? We have war ships, you said they are no longer called battleships. So what are they called now?
Cruisers (CGs), destroyers (DDGs), aircraft carriers (CVNs), submarines, (SSNs, SSGNs, SSBNs), littoral combat ships (LCSs), patrol ships (PC), and amphibious ships (LHAs, LHDs, LPDs, LSDs).

i was not responding to your comments. Yours actually make sense and based on real world. It's the satellite comments and the fabled satellite support for SF troops, like satellites can just be repositioned and hover over an area at a moment's notice.
Repositioning satellites is rarely used because it uses the satellites fuel, and it is not a fast process. No; they do not "hover".

Ahh now you’re practicing stolen valor there, “veteran"
Ahh now you're practicing libel there, trashbag! I'm still am going to sue you for it. It's taking a lot of time, I know, but a dirtbag like you is not going to get off the hook. That's a promise.

1696999064545.jpeg

There was news about it. Terrorist sympathizers simply choose not to see it. Hamas was beheading hostages.
HELLO !!!!!!

Some people did not see those news at the time this thread was started and thought that the thread was about the 100 plus hostages, Especially as there was no link provided in the first post.

I am Jewish you idiot. Pay attention when alleging that "some" people are terrorist sympathizers because it may make you feel good about yourself.

KNOW before you post.

Disgusting! Muslim barbarians are going door to door to kill every single Jew, and YOU claim Jews are committing genocide.

Your upside-down, reverse appraisal of what is going on tells me….yup, another antisemite.

Almost half of Israel's Jews admit that they support ethnic cleansing (1) and murderous Zionist barbarians even bayonetted pregnant women in the abdomen(2)

Palestine's native residents have endured this sort of relentless Zionist ethnic cleansing for 75 years and at the same time, been guinea pigs for Israel's genotoxic, D.U., NDU weapons, D.I.M.E. bomb program.(3)

Generally, the world is supportive of humiliated and tormented occupied peoples when they resist genocidal occupiers however Israel's army Hasbara propagandists, apologists for any Zionist atrocity and pro Israel MSM has led simpler minds into pitying the oppressor rather than the oppressed.

If history is any indicator, the occupier wont be satisfied with a Kill Ratio less than a 20+ Palestinian lives to one Israeli:

“Chart: 6,407 Palestinians and 308 Israelis Killed in Violence in Last 15 Years”

EXCERPT “The deadliest year for Palestinian casualties had been 2014 when Hamas kidnapped and killed three Israeli teenagers. The seven weeks of war, which included Israeli airstrikes and Hamas rocket launches left over 2,310 Palestinians dead. The fatalities on the Israeli side were 73, which included 67 soldiers, and the rest civilians.” CONTINUED

What Netanyahu calls a "War" is really just murdering innocent civilians until Israel's 20+ to one Kill Ratio is satisfied.

Thanks,

(1). “Nearly half of Israeli Jews believe in ethnic cleansing, survey finds”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/almost-half-of-israeli-jews-want-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-wake-up-call-survey-finds-a6919271.html

EXCERPT “Almost half of Jewish Israelis believe Arabs should be "expelled or transferred" from Israel, a survey has found.

A study carried out by the Pew Research Centre found that around one in five adults questioned “strongly agreed” with the controversial statement, which amounts to ethnic cleansing under some definitions.

The Encyclopaedia Britannica describes the act as “attempting to create ethnically homogeneous geographic areas through the deportation or forcible displacement of persons belonging to particular ethnic group”, while a United Nations report in 1993 additionally specified the use of “force or intimidation”.CONTINUED

(2). Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

(3) “The Lab”: Israel Tests Weapons, Tactics On Captive Palestinian Population
https://www.wrmea.org/2013-septembe...actics-on-captive-palestinian-population.html

EXCERPT "“The Lab,” which won a recent award at DocAviv, Israel’s documentary Oscars, is due to premiere in the U.S. in August. Directed by Yotam Feldman, the film presents the first close-up view of Israel’s arms industry and the dealers who have enriched themselves.

The title relates to the film’s central argument: that Israel has rapidly come to rely on the continuing captivity of Palestinians in what are effectively the world’s largest open-air prisons.

The reason is that there are massive profits to be made from testing Israeli military innovations on the more than four million Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank."CONTINUED

Forum List

Back