Now this gets interesting.

I might be but your just another brain dead ignorant Republican.
Trump has supported your guy so its about him as far as Im concerned.

One minute you eager for an altercation, the next your savaging my courage for displaying my name. That's terribly brave of you. Dickhead.
It's not your concern, it's just you sticking your nose into our business.

So the USPS is quasi-private but does fall under Biden's mandate for companies with over 100 employees to get vaxxed.
Which the union still says does not apply.

I say dismantle the USPS and let the private sector (UPS, FedEx, DHS, etc.) regionionally sub-contract all mail and package delivery.
The USPS is a taxpayer scam anymore!
How is it a taxpayer scam?

Classic Dem election fraud. They want a waiver for the law that requires absentee ballots to be postmarked on or before election day. In phase 2 of their scheme they calculate how many fraudulent ballots are required to win and the next day like magic the Dem wins. Don't forget part of this scheme is also Dems trying to change the rule that requires an absentee ballot to include the last 4 digits of the voters SS#. That gives them a pile of ballots to cherry pick through.

When analysts routinely calculate how many points more that Republicans have to win by to overcome cheating by Democrats it's clear our elections have become a sham.
It worked for them in the 2020 election sham. :(

I might be but your just another brain dead ignorant Republican.
Trump has supported your guy so its about him as far as Im concerned.

One minute you eager for an altercation, the next your savaging my courage for displaying my name. That's terribly brave of you. Dickhead.

I did find one Colin Norris, son of Dolores and Percival Norris of Passaic New Jersey during my internet search.

That you
maxresdefault.jpg

How is it a taxpayer scam?

Taxpayer's have to constantly pick up the tab for their constant mismanagement and lack of profitability. If the Gov't did this with all private corporations, we'd be broke as a joke more than we already are.

Taxpayer's have to constantly pick up the tab for their constant mismanagement and lack of profitability. If the Gov't did this with all private corporations, we'd be broke as a joke more than we already are.
Because we see the mail as a business and not an essential function of society.

Well if Western Journal says it - Gotta be true! :lol:

• Overall, we rate Western Journal Extreme Right Biased and Questionable based on story selection and editorial opinions that strongly favor the right and numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back