Now this is America......women, guns and competition....

Of course if she is using 410 gauge shot, then it makes sense how great of a shooter she is. Watching the barrel during her run, i can see a spread going out.

Yeah, I looked into it, they don't actually use bullets........they use blanks that spit out powder that hits the balloons...but the concept is cool.

Women are great shooters!

When I was taking some lessons in Montana, I asked a bunch of old boys what they thought of women shooters and EVERY ONE OF THEM said women are much better shooters than men.

"Throughout history there have been women whose shooting skills made — or make — them stand out. Now, it might be someone like Annie Oakley who immediately comes to mind, but we have a few other people to talk about. We’ve put together a list of five of the greatest women who shoot, and we didn’t restrict ourselves to an era. No, this is a list of our top five sharpshooting women, past and present, in no particular order. Our goal is to introduce you to some women who shoot — really well — that you might have never heard of before. . . . "

Lillian Smith​

lillian-smith-guns-695x1024.jpg

Lillian Smith was a lesser-known member of Buffalo Bill’s Wild West show. (Photo credit: PBS)
1722714196443.png

Forum List

Back