Now, Trump "praises" Mueller???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In the impromptu interview with the NYT a few days ago, Trump actually "praised" Mueller stating that he thinks that the investigation will be FAIR to his corpulent ass......AMAZING

Does Trump know that his ass-kissers in the House are maligning Mueller incessantly?

Is Trump "concluding" that by being nice to Mueller the results of the investigation will go easier on him?

Is another of Trump's conclusions then admitting that since Mueller is fair, that the indictment AND conviction of Flynn as a felon is justified?

Did Trump's aides jump out of windows when he made the statement legitimizing Mueller's fairness?

Again, Trump sends out his line, progressives take the bait, get hooked and reeled in, only to be released for the next time.

In the impromptu interview with the NYT a few days ago, Trump actually "praised" Mueller stating that he thinks that the investigation will be FAIR to his corpulent ass......AMAZING

Does Trump know that his ass-kissers in the House are maligning Mueller incessantly?

Is Trump "concluding" that by being nice to Mueller the results of the investigation will go easier on him?

Is another of Trump's conclusions then admitting that since Mueller is fair, that the indictment AND conviction of Flynn as a felon is justified?

Did Trump's aides jump out of windows when he made the statement legitimizing Mueller's fairness?
When I heard that this morning, I swear I could hear tires screeching and Trumpsters hrumphing in confusion. What to do now?
LOL

When I heard that this morning, I swear I could hear tires screeching and Trumpsters hrumphing in confusion. What to do now?
LOL

Keep hammering Mueller.

Good cop/bad cop. No one believes that Mueller is fair or unbiased.
That’s a hoot. He’s THE most respected person in the country. Dopes like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook so you have to follow the the Fox/ State TV message of fear and loathing.

Are ALL Lefties this stupid, or only the ones who post here? Mueller's investigation is compromised by the clear bias of some of his key people. That is a fact, not a slander.

But The President believes that ultimately the findings of his investigation will be "fair." Maybe he thinks that because there have not been any far-out accusations or indictments coming out of the Mueller team, so far.

What don't you get? There is no conflict, no contradiction, no lie.

Trump’s apoplectic. He’s totally confused and bewildered he can’t control Bob Mueller.
He has no idea how to act.

I love watching him play you.

cat-and-mouse.jpg

Are ALL Lefties this stupid, or only the ones who post here? Mueller's investigation is compromised by the clear bias of some of his key people. That is a fact, not a slander.

But The President believes that ultimately the findings of his investigation will be "fair." Maybe he thinks that because there have not been any far-out accusations or indictments coming out of the Mueller team, so far.

What don't you get? There is no conflict, no contradiction, no lie.
Totally false. NOTHING has been compromised. The FBI are citizens too and are entitled to their opinions. You can have an opinion and still be professional with the investigation. There has been no evidence there has been bias IN the investigation.

The FBI are smart people.. of course they know Trump is “ loathsome. “
That’s not only an opinion. That’s a fact.

I love watching him play you.

cat-and-mouse.jpg
Idiot thinks there’s a plan behind Trump’s incompetence and insecure behavior.
He’s playing YOU.

LOL

Keep hammering Mueller.
Why? You don't have to answer that. I know all the excuses the Trumpsters are coming up with. They're bulloney, though. Mueller isn't the one politicizing this--the Republicans are. No new tactic, but particularly sad in this era of fake news and propaganda via social media. So sad what has happened to our people.

It’s still mind boggling anyone can support this hateful, vile man.
He has no respect for the law or any human being, except his fellow despot, Putin who he greatly admires that he gets away with killing members of the press in Russia.

Forum List

Back