Now, Trump "praises" Mueller???

Good cop/bad cop. No one believes that Mueller is fair or unbiased.
That’s a hoot. He’s THE most respected person in the countryman.
Uh...no he's not!
Not to assholes like you who don’t know of his history. Read his resume then read trump’s.
Lmao
Every member of Congress has said Mueller is the best man for the job because of the respect he commands.
Until Trump got to many members of the GOP congress who now do his bidding.

That’s a hoot. He’s THE most respected person in the country. Dopes like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook so you have to follow the the Fox/ State TV message of fear and loathing.

When you have two very respected and prominent liberal lawyers both saying that Mueller now has mega issues with even appearing the least unbiased, the rest of the legal world knows damn well that Mueller's investigation will be permanently tainted as a witch hunt.

He doesn't "know more than any President" ever, either. He's just foaming at the mouth as usual. Fortunately, no one but CNN pays any attention to him anymore.

I think we should ALL be paying attention to him.

If we don't, we may all be calling him Despot Donald - Supreme Ruler for Life on fairly short order.

Uh...no he's not!
Not to assholes like you who don’t know of his history. Read his resume then read trump’s.
Lmao
Every member of Congress has said Mueller is the best man for the job because of the respect he commands.
Until Trump got to many members of the GOP congress who now do his bidding.
There minds are changing as more of Muellers unethical methods are being exposed. You see my little beta male snowflake, dirty cop and former FBI Head Robert Mueller is the epitome of the deep state. As head of the FBI he failed to prosecute anyone for emailgate, fast and furious, Clinton foundation, etc. He never recused himself as the special counsel in the Trump – Russia farce in spite of numerous conflicts of interest. His entire team is a group of deep state liberal corrupt attorneys and investigators. His investigation is a crime as exemplified by the recent report that the Mueller team unlawfully obtained transition emails from the Trump team that were protected under attorney – client privilege. Mueller is also famous for hand delivering uranium to Russia on an airport tarmac per Hillary Clinton instructions. Bottom line, he has no integrity or honor.

In the impromptu interview with the NYT a few days ago, Trump actually "praised" Mueller stating that he thinks that the investigation will be FAIR to his corpulent ass......AMAZING

Does Trump know that his ass-kissers in the House are maligning Mueller incessantly?

Is Trump "concluding" that by being nice to Mueller the results of the investigation will go easier on him?

Is another of Trump's conclusions then admitting that since Mueller is fair, that the indictment AND conviction of Flynn as a felon is justified?

Did Trump's aides jump out of windows when he made the statement legitimizing Mueller's fairness?

Trump is getting nervouser by the minute.

Many on the left seem to think he's fair and unbiased.....

.... as long as the results of his investigation are what the left wants them to be. :cool:

The right thought he was fair and unbiased. Until he started investigating people close to Trump.

He's not allowed to do that I guess.

That’s a hoot. He’s THE most respected person in the country. Dopes like you don’t want to know if your president is a crook so you have to follow the the Fox/ State TV message of fear and loathing.

When you have two very respected and prominent liberal lawyers both saying that Mueller now has mega issues with even appearing the least unbiased, the rest of the legal world knows damn well that Mueller's investigation will be permanently tainted as a witch hunt.
Totally false. Only the Sean Hannity crowd and his sewer rats like you will say this investigation is tainted.
Everyone knows what the right wing is doing. They’re setting up a climate when Mueller comes up with serious charges of treason and obstruction of justice, You bed setters will cry ITS TAINTED... not giving a shit if Trump is guilty or not.

Let me guess, those would be Fox News contributors (shills) Alan Dershowitz and Joe diGenova. :laugh:

Mueller is a piece of shit. And the legal world knows it.

Turley On Mueller Approach To Obtain Trump Campaign Documents: "Why Take The Risk?"
Ian Schwartz
On Date December 19, 2017

Law professor Jonathan Turley asks why special counsel Robert Mueller and his team obtained documents from the Trump presidential campaign in the matter they did. On Monday's Special Report, Turley said Mueller's "blunt" approach of seizing Trump transition emails was "unprecedented and strategically reckless."

Turley On Mueller Approach To Obtain Trump Campaign Documents: "Why Take The Risk?"

Uh...no he's not!
Mueller wouldnt have gotten into this role unless he was respected by republicans, because he was assigned while there was both a republican controlled legislative branch and executive branch by same party.
Mueller started with FBI around the time of 9/11 and had his term unanimously extended in 2011, by republicans.

On the other hand you have Trump who just mentioned collusion 16 times in a 30 minute interview.

Totally false. Only the Sean Hannity crowd and his sewer rats like you will say this investigation is tainted.
Everyone knows what the right wing is doing. They’re setting up a climate when Mueller comes up with serious charges of treason and obstruction of justice, You bed setters will cry ITS TAINTED... not giving a shit if Trump is guilty or not.

Yep, they are poisoning the well. Some people would do literally ANYTHING for their Toxic Orange God.

In the impromptu interview with the NYT a few days ago, Trump actually "praised" Mueller stating that he thinks that the investigation will be FAIR to his corpulent ass......AMAZING

Does Trump know that his ass-kissers in the House are maligning Mueller incessantly?

Is Trump "concluding" that by being nice to Mueller the results of the investigation will go easier on him?

Is another of Trump's conclusions then admitting that since Mueller is fair, that the indictment AND conviction of Flynn as a felon is justified?

Did Trump's aides jump out of windows when he made the statement legitimizing Mueller's fairness?

Trump is getting nervouser by the minute.
Trump reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield. He’s sweating perfusely (because he knows how guilty he is) while constantly crying he gets no respect.

The bias is blatant. No one will believe anything that piece of crap will come up with now.

He doesn't "know more than any President" ever, either. He's just foaming at the mouth as usual. Fortunately, no one but CNN pays any attention to him anymore.

If we don't, we may all be calling him Despot Donald - Supreme Ruler for Life on fairly short order.
I was referring to his bullshit proclamations such as "I know more than any President." "I know more about taxes than the best CPA."
It's his narcissism talking. Best to not get your panties in a bunch over stuff like that.
CNN was taking a deep dive on it this morning and it amounts to a hill of beans. Now a REAL conversation about why we are letting China off the hook for smuggling oil into North Korea is a story worth looking at. Trump says he finds WAR (I assume a lack of it) more important. He's turning to a more diplomatic side now? That would actually be hopeful. And worth spending an hour discussing.

Uh...no he's not!
Mueller wouldnt have gotten into this role unless he was respected by republicans, because he was assigned while there was both a republican controlled legislative branch and executive branch by same party.
Mueller started with FBI around the time of 9/11 and had his term unanimously extended in 2011, by republicans.

On the other hand you have Trump who just mentioned collusion 16 times in a 30 minute interview.
When Trump keeps saying NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION 16 times you can bet your bottom dollar there is collusion.
Trump must be a terrible poker player.

I was referring to his bullshit proclamations such as "I know more than any President." "I know more about taxes than the best CPA."
It's his narcissism talking. Best to not get your panties in a bunch over stuff like that.
CNN was taking a deep dive on it this morning and it amounts to a hill of beans. Now a REAL conversation about why we are letting China off the hook for smuggling oil into North Korea is a story worth looking at. Trump says he finds WAR (I assume a lack of it) more important. He's turning to a more diplomatic side now? That would actually be hopeful. And worth spending an hour discussing.
Don’t forget the idiot has also said,” I know more than the generals.”
His insecurity is off the charts.

There minds are changing as more of Muellers unethical methods are being exposed. You see my little beta male snowflake, dirty cop and former FBI Head Robert Mueller is the epitome of the deep state. As head of the FBI he failed to prosecute anyone for emailgate, fast and furious, Clinton foundation, etc. He never recused himself as the special counsel in the Trump – Russia farce in spite of numerous conflicts of interest. His entire team is a group of deep state liberal corrupt attorneys and investigators. His investigation is a crime as exemplified by the recent report that the Mueller team unlawfully obtained transition emails from the Trump team that were protected under attorney – client privilege. Mueller is also famous for hand delivering uranium to Russia on an airport tarmac per Hillary Clinton instructions. Bottom line, he has no integrity or honor.

Deep State? :laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

1kt5g4.jpg

Uh...no he's not!

No, a treacherous backstabbing Jew named Rod Rosenstein appointed him without republican input.

Don’t forget the idiot has also said,” I know more than the generals.”
His insecurity is off the charts.
Mmmmmm......well, yes, insecurity is the deep bedrock of narcissistic behavior, but functionally, he believes it.

Forum List

Back