Now US Says It Was in Process of "Securing" Soviet-Era Bio-Weapons in Ukraine

Prove that those labs are being used to develop bioweapons. Has Ukraine ever used bioweapons? Nope. But one thing is certain, Putin has numerous times in Syria, you fuck.

There fixed it for ya.
You know there is a difference between bioweapons and chemical, right? Plus you still need to prove your claim. I've heard Syria used chemical weapons, not Russia. I'll wait.

Prove that those labs are being used to develop bioweapons. Has Ukraine ever used bioweapons? Nope. But one thing is certain, Putin has numerous times in Syria, you fuck.

There fixed it for ya.
lol

No one has ever used bioweapons (that we know of).

Those were chemical weapons. That's something different.

Nothing, absolutely nothing the Biden administration says is true, they are fucking lying lips off 24/7! Its an enormous enormous problem, when you can no longer trust your own government, about anything, anything at all! You are all strapped into front row seats for the ending of the United States, the traitorous democrat party, coupled with decades of rino leaders in republican party, have attained a tipping point.

Do you folks understand, they nakedly war monger, they want the war with Moscow, yet the American people do not believe in their own government and refuse to buy into it, and it is now very likely that more people believe Putin as opposed to Biden, and make no mistake kiddies, this is not nearly restricted to just citizens of the United States, world leaders are now openly ducking the psychopaths phone calls, which is why that psychopath now courts Venezuela for oil!
Sycophants have to sycophant

bfn47wzfzsm81.png

Wow, you really suck at comedy. Don't quit your day job. Seriously. Anyway, here's a pity rim shot for you. There there ...

Poor guy. I hope this wasn't a dream or anything since you crashed so hard

Like what?

Bogus bio-lab stories...
Do you understand how stupid you are, seriously a straight up ask, do you even begin to realize how fucking dumb you are? The bio-weapons labs are absolutely, 110% totally fucking real, you'd know that if you actually paid attention to real current events, because under-secretary of state Victoria Nuland openly admitted to them in testimony before senate early last week! :banana:

So, my question???

Do you understand how stupid you are, seriously a straight up ask, do you even begin to realize how fucking dumb you are? The bio-weapons labs are absolutely, 110% totally fucking real, you'd know that if you actually paid attention to real current events, because under-secretary of state Victoria Nuland openly admitted to them in testimony before senate early last week! :banana:

So, my question???
She didn't admit to bio-weapons labs asshole.

And outside of conservatives shit staining their BVDs about nothing on phax where is 110% proof?

Forum List

Back