Now US Says It Was in Process of "Securing" Soviet-Era Bio-Weapons in Ukraine

I admit, I'm not an Obama expert.

Some people seem to think he's the devil incarnate, but I don't have that view.

I'm more focused on his foreign policy masters. Are you aware his first foreign policy mentor was Sen Richard Lugar? And their first foreign trip together was to Ukraine?
He was a sell out racist puppet......He put in a lot of corrupt judges that have since done all they could to add criminals including political ones over the people. He gave Irans billions despite calling for Americas and Israels deaths weekly---now they have used that money to get weapons which they are using to attack others.

I guess that's a no.

Well, it was quite a speech.

He went into the reasons "why" it was okay to vote for Obama.

Foreign policy was one of them.

You may recall one of the first things O did when he got into office was he went on a foreign "apology tour". The symbolism was supposed to be, we'd turned a new leaf after Bush.

And then the next thing he did was start five foreign wars and continue three more. He apparently didn't understand how badly he was being played. Obama himself is not a Neo-Lib, he was groomed that way and he didn't even know it. Fortunately Hillary was there to do most of the dirty work for him.
You use of the wingnut slur of an apology tour is false.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/politics/fact-check-apology-tour/index.html

Also, nobody had to be told to vote for Barack. He made his case for himself.

Do you understand how stupid you are, seriously a straight up ask, do you even begin to realize how fucking dumb you are? The bio-weapons labs are absolutely, 110% totally fucking real, you'd know that if you actually paid attention to real current events, because under-secretary of state Victoria Nuland openly admitted to them in testimony before senate early last week! :banana:

So, my question???
Nothing can be 110% real. It either is or is not. It's like being pregnant.

He was a sell out racist puppet......He put in a lot of corrupt judges that have since done all they could to add criminals including political ones over the people. He gave Irans billions despite calling for Americas and Israels deaths weekly---now they have used that money to get weapons which they are using to attack others.
So, how many Obama officials were indicted of any crimes?

Zero.

How did the former 1-term president administration fare on indictments?

So, how many Obama officials were indicted of any crimes?

Zero.

How did the former 1-term president administration fare on indictments?
How many serial killers have never been captured or tried?

How many people have been excecuted for crimes they didn't commit?

Everything under Trump improved....and has quickly gone down under Biden---Trum obviously worked because we see this in the actual results.
Was GDP better under the former 1-term president than under Biden? No.

Was unemployment better at the end of the orange administration than now? No

Was number of people employed higher at the end of the orange administration than now? No

The former 1-term president did three things: golf, watch phax and tweet.

You use of the wingnut slur of an apology tour is false.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/politics/fact-check-apology-tour/index.html

Also, nobody had to be told to vote for Barack. He made his case for himself.
My point was only that Lugar was one of the original globalists. He chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for many years, back when no one knew what the CFR even was. Him and Sam Nunn were Nunn-Lugar. He had a long career, he ran for president in '96 and finally got primaried out of his Senate seat by a Tea Partier because the conservatives were unhappy with him. Obama gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom

My point was only that Lugar was one of the original globalists. He chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee for many years, back when no one knew what the CFR even was. Him and Sam Nunn were Nunn-Lugar. He had a long career, he ran for president in '96 and finally got primaried out of his Senate seat by a Tea Partier because the conservatives were unhappy with him. Obama gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Richard Lugar served honorably for his country and his long service was credited by President Obama's action.

Wondering about this label "original globalist" and why it would be a problem.

Do you understand how stupid you are, seriously a straight up ask, do you even begin to realize how fucking dumb you are? The bio-weapons labs are absolutely, 110% totally fucking real, you'd know that if you actually paid attention to real current events, because under-secretary of state Victoria Nuland openly admitted to them in testimony before senate early last week! :banana:

So, my question???
whl9xjthqfn81.png

Richard Lugar served honorably for his country and his long service was credited by President Obama's action.

Wondering about this label "original globalist" and why it would be a problem.
Hm. I'd love to answer your question, but it would be a long discussion. Maybe we could hold on to it and return to it later? It:s a good discussion, it deserves a thread of it's own.

Forum List

Back