Now US Says It Was in Process of "Securing" Soviet-Era Bio-Weapons in Ukraine

President Obama was a solid president.

So, you can stop pissing your pants.
I have no complaints with Obama. Other than the foreign wars, he did okay.

But Hillary, is a different story. She's dangerous, she's an evil human being.

You know, everyone knows it.

Yes ....everyone.

1647134924151.png

I don't have to prove anything to Putin's asseating retards. Move the fuck over there, ask him & see how long it takes before you're breaking rocks.

In the meantime go fuck yourself.
Aww how cute, unable to back your claims, you hurl insults like a child. You are a joke.

You have no complaints with Obama? :rolleyes:

Well, bye.
Well, in my view, Obama was a figurehead, he deliberately kept his hands off of stuff. Really, he didn't do very much of anything, it seemed his real passion was more on the partisan community organizing side. Even while he was President he was doing that. And remember all the golfing vacations and such? He really didn't spend much time being president, IMO.

Obama himself was okay, I have no beef with him. He was a Democrat, and what can you expect from a Democrat? I could expect a lot worse, know what I mean?

Well, in my view, Obama was a figurehead, he deliberately kept his hands off of stuff. Really, he didn't do very much of anything, it seemed his real passion was more on the partisan community organizing side. Even while he was President he was doing that. And remember all the golfing vacations and such? He really didn't spend much time being president, IMO.

Obama himself was okay, I have no beef with him. He was a Democrat, and what can you expect from a Democrat? I could expect a lot worse, know what I mean?

Don't agree with a word you say....but hey...that's your opinion.

You really don't know anything about the 2-Term President do you?

How many days did the former 1-term president golf or watch phax all day?

Forum List

Back