🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

You're projecting, dearie.

Now back to the topic, mudwhistle, divecon, kat, and foxfyre have all nailed it:

The overuse of the Racist accusation has caused the term to have no meaning other than the accused disagrees with the Progressive Agenda.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You're projecting, dearie.

Now back to the topic, mudwhistle, divecon, kat, and foxfyre have all nailed it:

The overuse of the Racist accusation has caused the term to have no meaning other than the accused disagrees with the Progressive Agenda.

When it's coming from the left anyway. But when we see things happen like obama's lap dog eric holder ordering the won case against the black panthers for voting place intimidation dropped, and then the justice department ordered again to not bring any more charges against anyone black, THAT is RACISM, in it's purest form, and it's coming from the obama administration.

Indeed.

So much for a Post-Racial Presidency.

Indeed.

It was All Fantasy . The only reason it [rascism]still exists is that the left is obscessed with it...and the only way they think they can win. It's all they have left. They've lost every other debate on intellectual grounds.

Indeed.

It was All Fantasy . The only reason it [rascism]still exists is that the left is obscessed with it...and the only way they think they can win. It's all they have left. They've lost every other debate on intellectual grounds.

There is power, prestige, influence, security, and wealth to be had by promoting and exploting racism. Until that is corrected, both those claiming to be benefactors and their beneficiaries will continue to promote it. And that, in my opinion, is why they continue to be obsessed with it. That and it continues to be useful as an epithet to throw at their adversaries.

Indeed.

There is power, prestige, influence, security, and wealth to be had by promoting and exploting racism. Until that is corrected, both those claiming to be benefactors and their beneficiaries will continue to promote it. And that, in my opinion, is why they continue to be obsessed with it. That and it continues to be useful as an epithet to throw at their adversaries.

I agree. But at who's expense? We on the Conservative side have grown beyond this knowing that these issues have been addressed...over 500,000 gave their blood in the battle grounds all over this nation in the 1860's...followed by many others that subsequently followed.

Many of us Conservatives know the message of Dr. King...(And he was killed for it)...Content of character...but yet there are those that want to drag us back to those days...for political gain. For the NEW Slavery foisted by ONE party.

So much the price of realizing there is only ONE race...?

It's sick, it's twisted to those of us that may be the TRUE 'Progressives' on this subject.

Jim Webb is starting to see the light (although he continues to pander to blacks):

Policy makers ignored such disparities within America's white cultures when, in advancing minority diversity programs, they treated whites as a fungible monolith. Also lost on these policy makers were the differences in economic and educational attainment among nonwhite cultures. Thus nonwhite groups received special consideration in a wide variety of areas including business startups, academic admissions, job promotions and lucrative government contracts.

Where should we go from here? Beyond our continuing obligation to assist those African-Americans still in need, government-directed diversity programs should end.

Nondiscrimination laws should be applied equally among all citizens, including those who happen to be white. The need for inclusiveness in our society is undeniable and irreversible, both in our markets and in our communities. Our government should be in the business of enabling opportunity for all, not in picking winners. It can do so by ensuring that artificial distinctions such as race do not determine outcomes.

James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ.com

It's a step in the right direction.

I agree. But at who's expense? We on the Conservative side have grown beyond this knowing that these issues have been addressed...over 500,000 gave their blood in the battle grounds all over this nation in the 1860's...followed by many others that subsequently followed.

Many of us Conservatives know the message of Dr. King...(And he was killed for it)...Content of character...but yet there are those that want to drag us back to those days...for political gain. For the NEW Slavery foisted by ONE party.

It's sick, it's twisted to those of us that may be the TRUE 'Progressives' on this subject.

It is at the expense of those exploited of course, and the rest of us who bear the miserable legacy of a society that remains divided into self serving groups rather than seeing ourselves all in the same bucket with everybody pulling together to achieve shared goals that include everybody.

Last edited:

It is at the expense of those exploited of course, and the rest of us who bear the miserable legacy of a society that remains divided into self serving groups rather than seeing ourselves all in the same bucket with everybody pulling together to achieve shared goals that include everybody.

Exactly. E Pluribus Unum...Isn't just a saying. Some of us take it to heart.

Forgotten by the LEFT.

Jim Webb is starting to see the light (although he continues to pander to blacks): . . . .

Good find Boedicca. And this is another drum to add to the one I and a few others have been beating for years now. Thomas Sowell, one of my favorite historians, has done exhaustive study on the condition and progress of blacks in this country and has compiled irrefutable evidence that though still behind and still emeshed in segregation, black people were progressing and improving their situations at a far faster rate than white people were. . .UNTIL. . . .white people decided to help. From that point on, progress slowed to a crawl or, in some cases, reversed itself.

Good intentions can produce very bad unintended consequences. Until we all acknowledge that, and appreciate how much some are capitalizing on racism for their own purposes, it isn't going to get better. And there will be those who will keep on doing their damndest to make sure that racism in all of its ugliness will continue to be front and center in the American culture.

Jim Webb is starting to see the light (although he continues to pander to blacks):

Policy makers ignored such disparities within America's white cultures when, in advancing minority diversity programs, they treated whites as a fungible monolith. Also lost on these policy makers were the differences in economic and educational attainment among nonwhite cultures. Thus nonwhite groups received special consideration in a wide variety of areas including business startups, academic admissions, job promotions and lucrative government contracts.

Where should we go from here? Beyond our continuing obligation to assist those African-Americans still in need, government-directed diversity programs should end.

Nondiscrimination laws should be applied equally among all citizens, including those who happen to be white. The need for inclusiveness in our society is undeniable and irreversible, both in our markets and in our communities. Our government should be in the business of enabling opportunity for all, not in picking winners. It can do so by ensuring that artificial distinctions such as race do not determine outcomes.

Nice to see that there are those that seem to get it...pandering to Humans/Citizens...rather than the usual divisive groupthink pluarlism.

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

If I were you, I'd be embarrassed by all of the absolute nuts that thanked you for this stupid post. You people love to act as though you are so innocent in your criticisms of President Obama. They are not truthful criticisms and you know that. Name calling and pictures of monkeys and just plain hate. And you say you're not falling for it?? A little turned around, aren't you?? We're not falling for it. Take all of those angelic faces that you feel have been so unjustly attacked, and go soak your heads. Idiots.

The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.
Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

Love that expression!!

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

If I were you, I'd be embarrassed by all of the absolute nuts that thanked you for this stupid post. You people love to act as though you are so innocent in your criticisms of President Obama. They are not truthful criticisms and you know that. Name calling and pictures of monkeys and just plain hate. And you say you're not falling for it?? A little turned around, aren't you?? We're not falling for it. Take all of those angelic faces that you feel have been so unjustly attacked, and go soak your heads. Idiots.

The monkeys your side used to portray President Bush were not hateful I guess. They were to indicate that he was dumb like a monkey. I think that was hateful. And should not be condoned.

So yes, those who use monkeys to portray President Obama are being hateful. But to assume that they are portraying a black man rather than indicate that he is dumb like a monkey is a real stretch. Rational people would say that if one is non racist, then if it is okay to use monkeys to portray President Bush as dumb, then it is okay to use monkeys to portray President Obama as dumb.

Nobody but you seems to be making an association of black people and monkeys.

So who is focused on race here?

I think using monkeys to caricature a President of the United States is hateful. And not one of the people Boedicca named in her post has done that. To anybody.

Last edited:

The monkeys your side used to portray President Bush were not hateful I guess. They were to indicate that he was dumb like a monkey. I think that was hateful. And should not be condoned.

So yes, those who use monkeys to portray President Obama are being hateful. But to assume that they are portraying a black man rather than indicate that he is dumb like a monkey is a real stretch. Rational people would say that if one is non racist, then if it is okay to use monkeys to portray President Bush as dumb, then it is okay to use monkeys to portray President Obama as dumb.

I think using monkeys to caricature a President of the United States is hateful. And not one of the people Boedicca named in her post has done that. To anybody.

Case in point...ONE of many on the WEB...but yet there is NO double Standard?

bush_chimp.jpg

It is the Left that perpetuates this crap...and frankly? it's sick...and the last gasp of a party of folks that is in dire straights because they have ZERO left...and panicked.

Sorry to disappoint, but I am thrilled that so many decent, honest people are not falling for the dishonest tactic of being accused of Racism because they do not support Obama's radical Big Government Agenda.

You are the one making it about race, not us. It would behoove you to engage in a bit of self-reflection to understand what that means about you.

The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.
Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

Love that expression!!

It's not at all surprising that the two of you get your kicks from beastiality.

And we now have yet another reason to pity the dog in TM's Av.

This whole left/right "You're the racists!" "No, you're the racists!" back and forth is pretty much one of the more sickening trends I've seen in rhetoric in a long time.

Please, The left has been doing this for 40 years. This is not standard operating procedure of the right.

You're either ridiculously naive or a blind partisan hack.

This has literally been a political football since the beginning of this country. It literally caused a civil war. Race politics are nothing new, and certainly used by every party ever in this country, since the dawn of this country.

And I feel quite sure that right wing pundits had (and have) their own little e-mail groups where they toss around ideas, like shutting down the biggest liberal voices, like Rachel Maddow. None of them like to be constantly on the defensive. Are the righties here seriously wanting us to believe that Hannity, Beck, Brietbart, Horowitz, et al., don't talk to each other about what they'd like to do and how they might actually make it happen?

Sign me,
Not Born Yesterday

Case in point...ONE of many on the WEB...but yet there is NO double Standard?

bush_chimp.jpg

It is the Left that perpetuates this crap...and frankly? it's sick...and the last gasp of a party of folks that is in dire straights because they have ZERO left...and panicked.

The only double standard here is that it's always okay to revisit George W. Bush's presidency if it's to your advantage. :eusa_whistle:

right wing whacko list:

AllieBaba (07-23-2010), Annie (07-22-2010), AquaAthena (07-22-2010), ba1614 (07-22-2010), Foxfyre (07-23-2010), fyrenza (07-22-2010), Kat (07-22-2010), keee keee (Yesterday), KissMy (07-23-2010), masquerade (07-22-2010), Misty (07-22-2010), mudwhistle (07-22-2010), Nonelitist (07-23-2010), Pale Rider (07-22-2010), pete (07-23-2010), PLYMCO_PILGRIM (07-22-2010), sitarro (07-23-2010), The Rabbi (07-22-2010), The T (07-22-2010), Wicked Jester (07-23-2010), WillowTree (07-22-2010), Zander (07-23-2010), Zoom-boing (07-23-2010)

:lol:

Forum List

Back