🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

He hasn't fulfilled his promise to close Gitmo and he has provided plenty of publicity for the oft misunderstood leafy green vegetable, arugula.

As to being obtuse or stupid, I'll defer to you as you are so highly accomplished at both.

Dive Con has shown more class than you have. You should be mortified. Your answer is really stupid and evasive.
i'm also glad he hasnt closed gitmo
but clearly the last one was a tongue in cheek comment

You might think differently if you were an arugula farmer or green grocer.

;)

The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

Would these be considered diversionary T-shirts???????

:confused:

Web2.jpg

iamaracist.jpg

529.gif

Indeed. It takes higher brain functions (which he clearly is lacking) to appreciate satire.

He hasn't fulfilled his promise to close Gitmo and he has provided plenty of publicity for the oft misunderstood leafy green vegetable, arugula.

As to being obtuse or stupid, I'll defer to you as you are so highly accomplished at both.

Dive Con has shown more class than you have. You should be mortified. Your answer is really stupid and evasive.

It's what an accusatory and disingenuous post like your deserved. If you are going to accuse others of being stupid or obtuse, don't expect an answer in a spirit of goodwill.

Blah, blah, blah. Should have saved yourself the trouble.

Indeed. Interacting with you is a monumental waste of time. I won't make that mistake again.

Adios.

Indeed. Interacting with you is a monumental waste of time. I won't make that mistake again.

Adios.

You just did, with your stupid neg rep. And let me clear something up. You did not interact. That was the point of my last post. I was trying to tell you that. My bad. I know I have to spell things out to certain people.

Oh, and thanks for the neg rep. That's how I know I pissed you off. I'm so glad. :)

It was an Emergency Situation requiring immediate triage!

Forum List

Back