🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Think that if it give you comfort. When reality eludes a person, taking refuge in a fantasy life is often a consolation. Hope yours is filled with rainbows and sparkly unicorns!

This from someone who uses a mermaid as her avatar. Tee hee...

Here's the difference: I realize the mermaid is just a piece of artwork.

You actually believe that the leftwing ideology is good for people.

Yes, I do. So I guess since I have something solid to believe in and you just admitted to taking refuge in fantasy, I think I win.

But I could be missing something with you. Could be you just drink too much.

i'm also glad he hasnt closed gitmo
but clearly the last one was a tongue in cheek comment

You might think differently if you were an arugula farmer or green grocer.

;)

Yes, I'm sure the Obama family's taste for different foods has done wonders for organic farmers, just as the Bush family's taste for pretzels and pig ears has done wonders for Wise snack products.
pig ears?
you mean pork rinds?

btw, dont knock pork rinds if you havent tried em'

Not the way the Lefties do:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Ohhhh, big bad dangerous statements. :lol:
it is if you believe words mean things

for them to just take anyone and falsely portray them as racists
yes that IS bad

This from someone who uses a mermaid as her avatar. Tee hee...

Yes, I do. So I guess since I have something solid to believe in and you just admitted to taking refuge in fantasy, I think I win.

You're even more deluded than you appear. Having an Avatar is not a full representation of my beliefs.

You adhere to a philosophy that has resulted in millions of deaths at the hands of totalitarians. You either have a defective moral core, or you're just plain stupid.

Which reminds me of Churchill, who would have said to you: "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be stupid. "

Last edited:
You might think differently if you were an arugula farmer or green grocer.

;)

Yes, I'm sure the Obama family's taste for different foods has done wonders for organic farmers, just as the Bush family's taste for pretzels and pig ears has done wonders for Wise snack products.
pig ears?
you mean pork rinds?

:lol: :lol: YES, thank you. I couldn't think what they were called. Now it's funny. And yes, I have tried them. Crunchy and tasteless.

Not the way the Lefties do:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

yes that IS bad

MY point was just saying stuff like that is rather meaningless, especially if in the context of an email exchange. They would first need some proof. And since it never happened, apparently they didn't.

pig ears?
you mean pork rinds?

:lol: :lol: YES, thank you. I couldn't think what they were called. Now it's funny. And yes, I have tried them. Crunchy and tasteless.
well then you had some bad pork rinds

yes that IS bad

MY point was just saying stuff like that is rather meaningless, especially if in the context of an email exchange. They would first need some proof. And since it never happened, apparently they didn't.
it didnt happen?????
really?

yes that IS bad

it didnt happen?????
really?

You need to put that in context of her little world of rainbows and sparkly unicorns.

You're even more deluded than you appear. Having an Avatar is not a full representation of my beliefs.

You adhere to a philosophy that has resulted in millions of deaths at the hands of totalitarians. You either have a defective moral core, or you're just plain stupid.

Which reminds me of Churchill, who would have said to you: "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be stupid. "

And you, my dear, are an idiot if you believe that today's "social" doctrine bears any resemblance to totalitarian Marxism in practice. You're nothing more than a wild-eyed reactionary making mountains out of molehills, literally, and you can't even make your case without sounding illiterate.

Churchill also said --

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on," and "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."

"

You're a loon who doesn't understand the roots of her own belief system.

And you, my dear, are an idiot if you believe that today's "social" doctrine bears any resemblance to totalitarian Marxism in practice.

No Obama's Ideas bear resemblance to the Ideas Marx put forward. Which were taking by the Soviets, and others and corrupted into the "totalitarian Marxism you speak of"

That is kinda the point. That is why I call Obama a Marxist and not a communist. Because IMO he follows Marxist Ideas, and thinks he knows how to implement them with out them being corrupted into Totalitarianism. That is his Folly IMO, Because it can not be done.

Last edited:
Of course it can't be done.

A little bit of totalitarian control always leads to the accretion of more totalitarian control.

Just look at the growth in the size of our government over the past 18 months and the expansion of power over areas that were formerly the private sector. That's just a start.

Don't blame it on me. Grow up and talk like an adult and stop the childish insults.

yeah, everyone needs to grow up except you:)

Really??? Why thank you. But I hope you included yourself in that group. You can be an obnoxious piece of work. Have a good evening. :)

I freely admit I'm far too sarcastic.

But then I don't spend every post attacking people. Quite the opposite.

Forum List

Back