🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

You guys screwed your pooch of false outrage.

Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

"manufactured"

TM, do you live in an alternative reality where lies are fact and fact are lies.

Oh, I forgot. You do. You are a liberal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
The right will not be able to force the admin to react to these manufacctured stroies anymore.

This last case will make it impossible for them to FORCE immediate action from the WH.

Now people will be required (even you righties) to examine these cases slowly and get all the imfo.

I think this is a sign that the right is desperate to negatively effect the midterms because they know they are not going to be able to claim they have a mandate with the few seats they gain.

"manufactured"

TM, do you live in an alternative reality where lies are fact and fact are lies.

Oh, I forgot. You do. You are a liberal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
yes, she does
havent you read many of her posts yet?

Oh puh-leeeze - not before breakfast!

You're projecting, dearie.

Now back to the topic, mudwhistle, divecon, kat, and foxfyre have all nailed it:

The overuse of the Racist accusation has caused the term to have no meaning other than the accused disagrees with the Progressive Agenda.

If you read what divecon, kat and foxfyre (immanuel too) say, they believe (as do I) that the label alone is meaningless. Only you and mudwhistle attribute it as meaningful only to "progressives" or black liberals like Sharpton, et al.)

Think that if it give you comfort. When reality eludes a person, taking refuge in a fantasy life is often a consolation. Hope yours is filled with rainbows and sparkly unicorns!

Indeed.

So much for a Post-Racial Presidency.

It was All Fantasy . The only reason it [rascism]still exists is that the left is obscessed with it...and the only way they think they can win. It's all they have left. They've lost every other debate on intellectual grounds.

There is power, prestige, influence, security, and wealth to be had by promoting and exploting racism. Until that is corrected, both those claiming to be benefactors and their beneficiaries will continue to promote it. And that, in my opinion, is why they continue to be obsessed with it. That and it continues to be useful as an epithet to throw at their adversaries.

I spoke too soon. So now you too lay it all on "progressives"?? Which is it?

Foxfyre said:
The saddest thing about all this is that whoever decided RACIST was the worst thing you could use as a label for anybody, everybody and anything and everything has become RACIST!!!!!

And in the process, the most partisan and gullible among us have lost all sense of what the word even means and could not define it now to save their lives. They can't go to the dictionary because the definitions there don't fit.

Maybe that's the way we'll finally get rid of it. Make it so obscure and all encompassing so that it becomes meaningless.

But since you've taken sides (again), let me offer an example: If the Republicans didn't also exploit racism for political points, they would have fired Michael Steele a long time ago.

Not the way the Lefties do:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Love that expression!!

It's not at all surprising that the two of you get your kicks from beastiality.

And we now have yet another reason to pity the dog in TM's Av.

And to think I once gave you kudos for at least presenting articulate and well thought out observations. So many of you have sunk to new lows in recent months. Pity.

It was All Fantasy . The only reason it [rascism]still exists is that the left is obscessed with it...and the only way they think they can win. It's all they have left. They've lost every other debate on intellectual grounds.

There is power, prestige, influence, security, and wealth to be had by promoting and exploting racism. Until that is corrected, both those claiming to be benefactors and their beneficiaries will continue to promote it. And that, in my opinion, is why they continue to be obsessed with it. That and it continues to be useful as an epithet to throw at their adversaries.

I spoke too soon. So now you too lay it all on "progressives"?? Which is it?

Foxfyre said:
The saddest thing about all this is that whoever decided RACIST was the worst thing you could use as a label for anybody, everybody and anything and everything has become RACIST!!!!!

And in the process, the most partisan and gullible among us have lost all sense of what the word even means and could not define it now to save their lives. They can't go to the dictionary because the definitions there don't fit.

Maybe that's the way we'll finally get rid of it. Make it so obscure and all encompassing so that it becomes meaningless.

But since you've taken sides (again), let me offer an example: If the Republicans didn't also exploit racism for political points, they would have fired Michael Steele a long time ago.

Firing Michael Steele would have major consequences to the Republican Party. Its enemies would rally around Mr. Steele and the Republican Party would be declared racist for another thousand years and the name Michael Steele would be used as proof of their racism.

Suddenly Mr. Steele would become the darling of the Democratic Party and they would be preaching his good deeds like Rev. Wright preaches about BLT or Fred Phelps preaches the fallacy that God hates gays. :lol:

Immie

PS I realize that gays is not the term Phelps uses, but I don't like his term because it is being used in a derogatory manner so I attempted to change it.

Dive Con has shown more class than you have. You should be mortified. Your answer is really stupid and evasive.
i'm also glad he hasnt closed gitmo
but clearly the last one was a tongue in cheek comment

You might think differently if you were an arugula farmer or green grocer.

;)

Yes, I'm sure the Obama family's taste for different foods has done wonders for organic farmers, just as the Bush family's taste for pretzels and pig ears has done wonders for Wise snack products.

^^^^^

4827966415_c027accf34.jpg

You were pointing to yourself. Choke on your own spittle did ya?

Only to someone who is board illiterate and doesn't understand that ^^^^ points to the post above.

Please, get a hobby .... or go play with your rainbow colored unicorns in Maggie land.

This thread makes the liberal media look horrible, I would think those that support this type of agenda driven behavior in reporting would just let the thread die :confused:

Why? It was obviously brought into the limelight now as a diversion. If it were all that important, we would have known about it over a year ago.

Think that if it give you comfort. When reality eludes a person, taking refuge in a fantasy life is often a consolation. Hope yours is filled with rainbows and sparkly unicorns!

This from someone who uses a mermaid as her avatar. Tee hee...

This thread makes the liberal media look horrible, I would think those that support this type of agenda driven behavior in reporting would just let the thread die :confused:

Why? It was obviously brought into the limelight now as a diversion. If it were all that important, we would have known about it over a year ago.

Spoken like a good little apparatchik.

Does that mean the statute of limitation for anything is now a year?

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Ohhhh, big bad dangerous statements. :lol:

This from someone who uses a mermaid as her avatar. Tee hee...

Here's the difference: I realize the mermaid is just a piece of artwork.

You actually believe that the leftwing ideology is good for people.

Only to someone who is board illiterate and doesn't understand that ^^^^ points to the post above.

Please, get a hobby .... or go play with your rainbow colored unicorns in Maggie land.

I just thought I'd give you a taste of the same medicine you and your BFFs were giving Rinata yesterday. But I guess no one else can play your silly little games, eh?

Spoken like a good little apparatchik.

Does that mean the statute of limitation for anything is now a year?

No, but you yahoos need some NEW material, me thinks.

Ohhhh, big bad dangerous statements. :lol:

It's not surprising that you don't believe that words matter.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back