🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Regardless of all the arguments made in the last 53 pages my original comment still stands.

This shows the outright dishonesty of the liberal media in their own words and shows they are willing to lie through the media to silence their opposition.

Kudos Journolist LOL

Regardless of all the arguments made in the last 53 pages my original comment still stands.

This shows the outright dishonesty of the liberal media in their own words and shows they are willing to lie through the media to silence their opposition.

Kudos Journolist LOL

Which again is why Fox News is the most successful news organization now--it does report all the news and provides honest perspective from left and right - that which is bad and good from both. I know that is true because I am so often annoyed when they redeem that which I had already made up my mind to condemn. :)

And that is why Fox News is so hated by the Left because it doesn't dishonestly give just one side or report in a way to justify demonization of conservatives or those on the right. And it seems that being fair or reporting responsibly is the same thing as being infuriatingly biased to many on the left.

Kudos Journolist LOL

Indeed. And true to form, they assume that everyone else follows their low standards of ethics.

Of course it can't be done.

A little bit of totalitarian control always leads to the accretion of more totalitarian control.

Just look at the growth in the size of our government over the past 18 months and the expansion of power over areas that were formerly the private sector. That's just a start.

Oh please...because he wants to level the playing field a little better? That's the only part of Marx's ideology that Obama embraces. It's hardly been a Democratic administration that has determined the expansion of the haves and the have-nots; ironically, by reverse Marxism, the rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer under Republican administrations. That you can't see that is pathetic.

Level the playing field = lowering standards of living for everyone.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. And the Obamanomics Recipe is quite a noxious messy goo.

Kudos Journolist LOL

I guess all the people so dedicated to "fair and balanced" have forgotten this. Why is one liberal website whose members represent the so-called "liberal media" any worse than the members from the uber right who have their own agenda?

This includes a summary, and the cast of real characters many of whom are ex-Fox reporters/journalists:
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (2004)

You can watch the entire video here:
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

Just sayin'... :lol:

Of course it can't be done.

A little bit of totalitarian control always leads to the accretion of more totalitarian control.

Just look at the growth in the size of our government over the past 18 months and the expansion of power over areas that were formerly the private sector. That's just a start.

Oh please...because he wants to level the playing field a little better? That's the only part of Marx's ideology that Obama embraces. It's hardly been a Democratic administration that has determined the expansion of the haves and the have-nots; ironically, by reverse Marxism, the rich have gotten richer and the poor have gotten poorer under Republican administrations. That you can't see that is pathetic.

He not only embraces Marx's concept of a level playing field but he embraces Marx's concept of using government to force commerce and industry and the more prosperous among us to level it. In the process the government becomes bigger and more encompassing until it becomes the central power itself and the people are powerless to resist it.

The fact that he is aided and abetted by a far left leaning media only makes his agenda that much easier to carry out.

The problem that Marx never understood was that despite the most noble of motive initially, once total power is achieved, those who hold it never volunarily give it up.

Which is why we have a brewing war between the government and the majority of the people right now. God willing, it will remain a battle of wills and the right values will win out.

yeah, everyone needs to grow up except you:)

Really??? Why thank you. But I hope you included yourself in that group. You can be an obnoxious piece of work. Have a good evening. :)

I freely admit I'm far too sarcastic.

But then I don't spend every post attacking people. Quite the opposite.

I am respectful to everyone that is respectful to me. People need to learn to explain their political views without name calling and cussing. How often do you see that on the right???

Really??? Why thank you. But I hope you included yourself in that group. You can be an obnoxious piece of work. Have a good evening. :)

I freely admit I'm far too sarcastic.

But then I don't spend every post attacking people. Quite the opposite.

I am respectful to everyone that is respectful to me. People need to learn to explain their political views without name calling and cussing. How often do you see that on the right???

About as often as you see it on the left.

Kudos Journolist LOL

I guess all the people so dedicated to "fair and balanced" have forgotten this. Why is one liberal website whose members represent the so-called "liberal media" any worse than the members from the uber right who have their own agenda?

This includes a summary, and the cast of real characters many of whom are ex-Fox reporters/journalists:
Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (2004)

You can watch the entire video here:
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

Just sayin'... :lol:
ROFLMAO
outfoxed was pure liberal propaganda and total BULLSHIT

Here's the basic fact: A cabal of leftwing journalist conspired to suppress news and accuse innocent people of racism as a diversionary tactic.

There is no equivalent incident on the right.

About as often as you see it on the left.

Bull.

Great comeback. Fact is both parties are guilty of the name calling and the cussing. I'd go so far as to say the left is worse.

I don't know if the left is worse. But sometimes I think that's all the left has. Those on the right can articulate why they hold the opinions that they do and can defend them without name calling if they have to. I'm not sure many on the left can do that. Very few accept when challenged to do so.

Forum List

Back