🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

On the flip side, we can be 100% sure that the economy WOULD have been devasted if the banks were not given TARP funds. The Big 6 had the capability of taking down the entire world's economy, as it had already begun to show that effect with the crash of Lehman Brothers. The jury is still out on health care reform. Cutting taxes further at this delicate point in time would mean a decrease in billions from the Treasury which would simply add to the deficit. And those are simple F.A.C.T.S that you cannot seem to get through your thick skull.

I don't give a shit what Reagan did. Times were different then. Very, very different.

I quote myself. If we had had a Reagan style policy, we would be in a high growth recovery right now.

The 1981-1982 recession lasted 16 months, and then a real recovery began.

This one started in late 2007, and given the unemployment levels which are not resulting in net increases in the employed, it's difficult to claim that we ever really entered a recovery.

Reagan CUT Taxes in 1981 (Economic Recovery Tax Act (ERTA)) - the superior GDP growth was due to these.

Here's the Quarterly GDP Growth Rate

Q1 2008 -0.7%
Q2 2008 1.5%
Q3 2008 -2.7%
Q4 2008 -5.4%
Q1 2009 -6.4%
Q2 2009 -0.7%
Q3 2009 2.3%
Q4 2009 5.6%
Q1 2010 2.7%
Q2 2010 3.2% est

And here we have the 1981 Recession and recovery

Q3 1981 5.0%
Q4 1981 -4.9%
Q1 1982 -6.4%
Q3 1982 2.2%
Q4 1982 -1.5%
Q1 1983 0.3%
Q2 1983 5.1%
Q3 1983 9.3%
Q4 1983 8.1%

Not the differences in the last three quarters of each sequence. There is a material difference. Growth matters. Something Obama clearly doesn't understand how to encourage.

Quantify "many" please. If you're going to make accusations, I think it's important we know all the facts.

Thanks.

Oh please. You seem to be in denial that they exist, in larger numbers than ever before.
do you have any proof they are growing in number, from a reliable source?

You can read about most of them here. Click the appropriate group off to the right of the page.

Extremism in America: Introduction

It's pretty telling seeing MaggieMaggot defend a known member of the KKK.

Buying indulgences with OTHER PEOPLE'S TAX MONEY doesn't absolves him of being a KKK member and building is political career (as noted by Bill Clinton at his funeral) by associating with them.

You've fast become the Queen Bitch. Happy?

Suck someone else into your regurgitating hatefest, sweetheart. And I do hope you sleep well in spite of your misery.

Oh that is just bullcrap. What about all those "Born Again Christians" who become icons of their communities and church even after they have acted like bastards all their lives toward other people? THEY believe that what Jesus preached was forgiveness, period.

So what about a "Born Again Civil Rightist" who became an icon of the Senate after acting like a racist bastard during the formative years of his political career? HE believed that all that POLITICS required was just spreading around other people's money in order to buy absolution, period.

Ah shaddap.

Oh that is just bullcrap. What about all those "Born Again Christians" who become icons of their communities and church even after they have acted like bastards all their lives toward other people? THEY believe that what Jesus preached was forgiveness, period.

So what about a "Born Again Civil Rightist" who became an icon of the Senate after acting like a racist bastard during the formative years of his political career? HE believed that all that POLITICS required was just spreading around other people's money in order to buy absolution, period.

Ah shaddap.

Here's a little story about that: No.

Buying indulgences with OTHER PEOPLE'S TAX MONEY doesn't absolves him of being a KKK member and building is political career (as noted by Bill Clinton at his funeral) by associating with them.

Suck someone else into your regurgitating hatefest, sweetheart. And I do hope you sleep well in spite of your misery.

ROFL! Go to your profile, select statistics, and pull up the archive of your posts.

Now that is a hatefest.

Immanuel said:
Really? Like I said, I am getting the impression that you believe that only Fox and conservative websites are biased.

I have to say this and want to say it very politely so don't take this wrong, but in my book, that makes your research highly suspect.

So far, all I've done is take a headline, one that becomes a top news story everywhere, and copied how each headline is worded--not any text. The problem is the embellishment of those headlines which are directed to a desired audience that fits the political leaning of the particular news medium. This is a hypothetical example:

FINANCIAL REFORM BILL HURTS ECONOMY

FINANCIAL REFORM BILL - ANOTHER WIN FOR OBAMA

OBAMA SIGNS FINANCIAL REFORM INTO LAW

Only the last headline is unbiased accuracy. Now an unbiased report may be included in the text of each, and there may be some opinionators contributing to those news stories, but the headlines alone are often ONLY what people read and thereby form THEIR opinions around.

For the record, if you only do current headlines, this is going to be highly slanted to your favor due to the current power of the Democratic Party. If you review headlines from say four years ago, I suspect the slant would flip-flop.

Immie

Not really. The press four years ago hated Bush even more than they love Obama now.

This whole left/right "You're the racists!" "No, you're the racists!" back and forth is pretty much one of the more sickening trends I've seen in rhetoric in a long time.

How Typical When Confronted with proof of the Depth of the Left wings medias, so called Objective Journalists, Political activism these idiots point at one story on the right.

Were talking about over 400 Liberal Journalists, from Places like the Post, and the Times, actively discussion their plans to UN OBJECTIVELY report the news, and use Racily charge Smears to intimidate Opposition to Obama. They are admitting that the wright story was a legit story, that if reported on fairly could significantly hurt Obama's chances and planning their Attack to silence the story, and those on the right pushing it.

This is so much bigger, and more important, that one stupid ass Conservative Blogger, and Shawn Hannity who DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE OBJECTIVE. This is unbelievable, I said it during the election. Journalism is Dead in America. NOBODY is reporting the truth anymore. It is all propaganda.

This is proof that the Bulk of or main stream media, is no longer Objective, and are actively supporting one side, by choosing what to report, and slanting those reports, and calling people racists.

At one point they talk about ways to shut down Fox news, for being biased, Which is rather Ironic as they are actually engaging in a conspiracy to be BIASED.

Last edited:
This whole left/right "You're the racists!" "No, you're the racists!" back and forth is pretty much one of the more sickening trends I've seen in rhetoric in a long time.

Please, The left has been doing this for 40 years. This is not standard operating procedure of the right.

Please, The left has been doing this for 40 years. This is not standard operating procedure of the right.

You're either ridiculously naive or a blind partisan hack.

This has literally been a political football since the beginning of this country. It literally caused a civil war. Race politics are nothing new, and certainly used by every party ever in this country, since the dawn of this country.

Last edited:
The saddest thing about all this is that whoever decided RACIST was the worst thing you could use as a label for anybody, everybody and anything and everything has become RACIST!!!!!

And in the process, the most partisan and gullible among us have lost all sense of what the word even means and could not define it now to save their lives. They can't go to the dictionary because the definitions there don't fit.

Maybe that's the way we'll finally get rid of it. Make it so obscure and all encompassing so that it becomes meaningless.

The saddest thing about all this is that whoever decided RACIST was the worst thing you could use as a label for anybody, everybody and anything and everything has become RACIST!!!!!

And in the process, the most partisan and gullible among us have lost all sense of what the word even means and could not define it now to save their lives. They can't go to the dictionary because the definitions there don't fit.

Maybe that's the way we'll finally get rid of it. Make it so obscure and all encompassing so that it becomes meaningless.
its been misused so much, its lost some of the sting

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yup, I have been saying that for a long time now. It is watered down now, and diminishes true racism. A shame.

Yup, I have been saying that for a long time now. It is watered down now, and diminishes true racism. A shame.

Obama is going back to attacking the rich and throwing racism around like spit-wads because that's really all he has. He can't win on his record.

White America has been suckered. This guy is no different from Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.....the difference being that he never suffered from discrimination in the US like they did. He's merely supplanted them as a Civil Rights icon.

Electing this guy didn't heal the wounds of this country with respect to race. It merely reopened them and Obama is currently pouring salt in that gaping wound.

ROFL! Go to your profile, select statistics, and pull up the archive of your posts.

Now that is a hatefest.

Your point? I enjoy posting my political opinions, which is what this forum is all about. You seem to enjoy hurling insults when someone disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back