Now why would Al-Qaeda support gun control in America?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Can anyone answer this question, and still support gun control?
In the west, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

CONSERVATIVEbyte.com, a member of the Liberty Alliance, headlines that AQ supports gun control in America. In fact, the AQ speaker is quoted as saying that America is an open country for buying guns, so those who support AQ (I think the quoted speaker is saying) should go buy gun because there is no reason they should not.

Do make sure to read the comment to the article. Very interesting.

CONSERVATIVEbyte.com, a member of the Liberty Alliance, headlines that AQ supports gun control in America. In fact, the AQ speaker is quoted as saying that America is an open country for buying guns, so those who support AQ (I think the quoted speaker is saying) should go buy gun because there is no reason they should not.

Do make sure to read the comment to the article. Very interesting.

No he is not saying go buy a gun.

From your source: "America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?"

Sounds like he is saying "go get you a gun".

From your source: "America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?"

Gun grabbers use this argument all the time.
1. you can't go in and come out with a fully automatic weapon
2. There is such a thing as background checks.

In the west, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

so the Goat fucker is back in the news.....

You're lying. Nowhere in America can you purchase a fully automatic class III machine gun at a gun show without a background check. Please stop being an idiot.

Because, like the Republicans, al Qaeda hates the government and the country. A conspiracy would ask why Bush let Bin Laden go and why Republicans let Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

Hopefully, they won't say something insanely fucking stupid like, "Because we liberated Iraq and they could do what they want". They didn't ask to be "liberated". Apparently, living under Saddam was what they wanted. Maybe not what I wanted, but I'm not Iraqi.

Because, like the Republicans, al Qaeda hates the government and the country. A conspiracy would ask why Bush let Bin Laden go and why Republicans let Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Hopefully, they won't say something insanely fucking stupid like, "Because we liberated Iraq and they could do what they want". They didn't ask to be "liberated". Apparently, living under Saddam was what they wanted. Maybe not what I wanted, but I'm not Iraqi.

WHAT in the hell are you blathering about?

You're lying. Nowhere in America can you purchase a fully automatic class III machine gun at a gun show without a background check. Please stop being an idiot.

You are deliberately being dense, tjvh, and lying about me. It is obvious, whether the spokesman if accurate in what he is saying, he clearly is saying "go get you a gun".

Article 2:

If you can't figure out what that very simple post says, then trying to explain it is a "lost cause".

Article 2:

If you can't figure out what that very simple post says, then trying to explain it is a "lost cause".
Your post is irrelevant to the topic, that's why I said what in the hell are you blathering about.

You are deliberately being dense, tjvh, and lying about me. It is obvious, whether the spokesman if accurate in what he is saying, he clearly is saying "go get you a gun".
So, when an anti gunners say what he did the anti gunner is saying go buy a gun?

Ummmm...yeah...he's telling jihadists how easy it is to get a gun in America.

Another magnificent failure by Bigderp.

Article 2:

they don't hate the Country Dean.....you just think they do because they don't agree with you.....and we all know.....anyone who doesn't agree with you hates the Country......i think you and people who think like you hate this Country......you sure as hell do everything in your power to keep that divide going.....and that sure as hell doesn't seem like a person who wants the Country to do good....you do know that Adam Gadahn was a big far lefty like you right?.....he was raised out here and he hated Republicans too.....just like you do....

Article 2:

they don't hate the Country Dean.....you just think they do because they don't agree with you.....and we all know.....anyone who doesn't agree with you hates the Country......i think you and people who think like you hate this Country......you sure as hell do everything in your power to keep that divide going.....and that sure as hell doesn't seem like a person who wants the Country to do good....you do know that Adam Gadahn was a big far lefty like you right?.....he was raised out here and he hated Republicans too.....just like you do....

As I said anti gunners and Al-Qaeda have a lot in common.

Look at this silly cocksucker. He used the deaths of children in Sandy Hook to push his paranoid bullshit agenda before their bodies were cold. And now he's using this terrorist attack to push his agenda before we even know what happened. Bigrebnc1775 is the vilest, lowest, worst pig on this board.

Idiots like you use the deaths of children. I have not done that
Stop projecting your inner self worth onto me.

Forum List

Back