Now why would Al-Qaeda support gun control in America?

Anti gunners are those people who claim that you can easily get a fully automatic weapon. he using the same argument anti gunners use.
He's not saying go buy a gun, nor was he implying that.

Actually, he most certainly IS saying go get a gun. The question is if he was being sarcastic or genuine. I couldn't say based on the clip; it wasn't obvious sarcasm, but it certainly could have been.

He's using the same old worn out lie anti gunner's have always used

[ame=http://youtu.be/aFczMCvuG-4]UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO! Most-Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist, Adam Gadahn, Likes NRA Gun Show Loophole - YouTube[/ame]
When an anti gunners say what he says are they are so saying go buy m ore guns?

Anti gunners are those people who claim that you can easily get a fully automatic weapon. he using the same argument anti gunners use.
He's not saying go buy a gun, nor was he implying that.

Actually, he most certainly IS saying go get a gun. The question is if he was being sarcastic or genuine. I couldn't say based on the clip; it wasn't obvious sarcasm, but it certainly could have been.

[ame=http://youtu.be/aFczMCvuG-4]UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO! Most-Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist, Adam Gadahn, Likes NRA Gun Show Loophole - YouTube[/ame]

Did you hear him say 'so what are you waiting for?' at the end of the clip? In other words, what are you waiting for, go buy one of the easily obtainable fully automatic assault rifles.

Again, the question is if he was being sarcastic or not. I'd want to see more of the clip to try and make that determination.

Do you have any anti-gun people saying that anyone should go buy guns?

Did you hear him say 'so what are you waiting for?' at the end of the clip? In other words, what are you waiting for, go buy one of the easily obtainable fully automatic assault rifles.

Again, the question is if he was being sarcastic or not. I'd want to see more of the clip to try and make that determination.

You haven't heard anything I have said. HE USING THE SAME ARGUMENT ANTI GUNNERS USE. THE SAME WORN OUT LIE.,
Do you understand this?

UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO! Most-Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist, Adam Gadahn, Likes NRA Gun Show Loophole - YouTube

You haven't heard anything I have said. HE USING THE SAME ARGUMENT ANTI GUNNERS USE. THE SAME WORN OUT LIE.,
Do you understand this?

And you don't think it's possible that some people believe it's true?

Do you understand this?

And you don't think it's possible that some people believe it's true?

Only those who support gun control believe that lie.

Do you understand this?

No, he isn't. He's tell jihadists in America to take advantage of lax gun laws to more easily carry out their jihad. You're wrong. You're always wrong. Hence your name, Big DERP.

Who uses this as an argument for gun control?

America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card.
Only an anti gun person uses that argument.

Can anyone answer this question, and still support gun control?
In the west, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

So Conservative ByteConservative Byte has a CLOSE WORKING RELATIONSHIP with Al Qaeda, does it?

So close that they KNOW their minds, do they?

Interesting.

100% correct. The AQ guy is saying go buy a gun, and bigrebnc is in error in what he suggests. End of story.

Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

USMB right wingers should stop whining. Be proud of your policies. Own them. They are what you vote for.

where are your links?.....or is everyone just supposed to take your word for it?.....

Adam "the Goat Fucker" Gadahn was being serious....of course he is hoping that at least one American Muslim actually uses the gun to do some killing somewhere....

Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

USMB right wingers should stop whining. Be proud of your policies. Own them. They are what you vote for.

where are your links?.....or is everyone just supposed to take your word for it?.....

The hard working right wingers are the common sense conservatives of America and USMB; they are not to be confused with the AINOs of the reactionary extremists.

rdean is the far left equivalent to the reactionary AINOs.

Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

The hard working right wingers are the common sense conservatives of America and USMB; they are not to be confused with the AINOs of the reactionary extremists.

rdean is the far left equivalent to the reactionary AINOs.

Jake i misplaced my decoder ring.....what the hell is a ....AINO?....

Can anyone answer this question, and still support gun control?
In the west, you’ve got a lot at your disposal. Let’s take America as an example. America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

So Conservative ByteConservative Byte has a CLOSE WORKING RELATIONSHIP with Al Qaeda, does it?

So close that they KNOW their minds, do they?

Interesting.
obama has more connection with Al-Qaeda and you know it.

100% wrong.

UNBELIEVABLE VIDEO! Most-Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist, Adam Gadahn, Likes NRA Gun Show Loophole - YouTube

100% correct. The AQ guy is saying go buy a gun, and bigrebnc is in error in what he suggests. End of story.

You are 100% wrong, bigrebnc1775.

The dude is saying "buy". If you deny that, then you are obviously lying.

100% wrong.

100% wrong.

He absolutely IS saying buy. He may well be using sarcasm and not really MEAN it, but he definitely is saying it.

100% wrong.

He absolutely IS saying buy. He may well be using sarcasm and not really MEAN it, but he definitely is saying it.

Oh, the dude means it. Where bigreb messes up is confusing the actual fact of American law on what is possible to buy as somehow that the AQ guy is the equivalent of the anti-gun group in America. But bigreb is about propaganda not actual facts.

Forum List

Back