Now why would Al-Qaeda support gun control in America?

Lying sack of shit anti gunners use the death of children to push their agenda. Don't like it stop using them.

From your source: "America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?"

Sounds like he is saying "go get you a gun".

You're lying. Nowhere in America can you purchase a fully automatic class III machine gun at a gun show without a background check. Please stop being an idiot.

See next post

Last edited:
From your source: "America is absolutely awash with easily obtainable firearms. You can go down to a gun show at the local convention center and come away with a fully automatic assault rifle without a background check and most likely without having to show an identification card, so what are you waiting for?"

Sounds like he is saying "go get you a gun".

You're lying. Nowhere in America can you purchase a fully automatic class III machine gun at a gun show without a background check. Please stop being an idiot.

You are deliberately being dense, tjvh, and lying about me. It is obvious, whether the spokesman if accurate in what he is saying, he clearly is saying "go get you a gun".

My apologies, I didn't see where you were quoting the source. The source is full shit because you can't buy a fully automatic assault rifle without a class three license in any State.

Can anyone answer this question, and still support gun control?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

Because, like the Republicans, al Qaeda hates the government and the country. A conspiracy would ask why Bush let Bin Laden go and why Republicans let Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

Hopefully, they won't say something insanely fucking stupid like, "Because we liberated Iraq and they could do what they want". They didn't ask to be "liberated". Apparently, living under Saddam was what they wanted. Maybe not what I wanted, but I'm not Iraqi.

WHAT in the hell are you blathering about?

there is not many left.....hurry.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Because, like the Republicans, al Qaeda hates the government and the country. A conspiracy would ask why Bush let Bin Laden go and why Republicans let Iraqi's put this into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Hopefully, they won't say something insanely fucking stupid like, "Because we liberated Iraq and they could do what they want". They didn't ask to be "liberated". Apparently, living under Saddam was what they wanted. Maybe not what I wanted, but I'm not Iraqi.

they don't hate the Country Dean.....you just think they do because they don't agree with you.....and we all know.....anyone who doesn't agree with you hates the Country......i think you and people who think like you hate this Country......you sure as hell do everything in your power to keep that divide going.....and that sure as hell doesn't seem like a person who wants the Country to do good....you do know that Adam Gadahn was a big far lefty like you right?.....he was raised out here and he hated Republicans too.....just like you do....

As I said anti gunners and Al-Qaeda have a lot in common.

Anti gunners want to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.

al Qaeda are crazies who want guns.

Republicans are siding with al Qaeda. It couldn't be more clear.

Can anyone answer this question, and still support gun control?

Read more: Al-Qaeda Spokesman Makes Case for Gun Control | Conservative ByteConservative Byte

Article 2:

they don't hate the Country Dean.....you just think they do because they don't agree with you.....and we all know.....anyone who doesn't agree with you hates the Country......i think you and people who think like you hate this Country......you sure as hell do everything in your power to keep that divide going.....and that sure as hell doesn't seem like a person who wants the Country to do good....you do know that Adam Gadahn was a big far lefty like you right?.....he was raised out here and he hated Republicans too.....just like you do....

Actions speak louder than words.

Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

These are not common practice from people who love the country.

Article 2:

Actions speak louder than words.

Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

These are not common practice from people who love the country.

you hate those who don't agree with you.....
you hate All Republicans......
you hate White People if they don't agree with you
and we find out that you and the Goat Fucker Adam Gadahn have a few things in common....

that does not sound like someone who loves the country.....

Anti gunners want to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.

al Qaeda are crazies who want guns.

Republicans are siding with al Qaeda. It couldn't be more clear.

There is a reason why you side with America's enemy, do you also wear a towle on your head?

bigrebnc1775 said:

Your source is telling folks to go buy guns, so, no, he is not an anti-gunner.

Anybody can go read the source to see that you have it wrong.

bigrebnc1775 said:

The source is using the same argument anti gunners use at how easy it is supposed to be to get a fully automatic firearm. Stop lying.

bigrebnc1775 said:

The source is using the same argument anti gunners use at how easy it is supposed to be to get a fully automatic firearm. Stop lying.

No, the AQ guy is doing no such thing. Your OP fail yet again from your own posted source. This is the 17th time this has happened.

Anti gunners are those people who claim that you can easily get a fully automatic weapon. he using the same argument anti gunners use.
He's not saying go buy a gun, nor was he implying that.

Last edited:
Secession

voter suppression

hate

rights suppression

USMB right wingers should stop whining. Be proud of your policies. Own them. They are what you vote for.

Anti gunners are those people who claim that you can easily get a fully automatic weapon. he using the same argument anti gunners use.
He's not saying go buy a gun, nor was he implying that.

Actually, he most certainly IS saying go get a gun. The question is if he was being sarcastic or genuine. I couldn't say based on the clip; it wasn't obvious sarcasm, but it certainly could have been.

Forum List

Back