Now You Can Watch The U.S. Wages Fall In Real Terms

1645235985962.png

Parents concerned about their kids education are terrorists.

Uh...wages have been declining in relation to inflation...for decades.
Welcome to the party, pal...sheesh.
Next..DEMOCRATS..BAD!! agument? :)

What on earth are you talking about. Our economy is doing better than at any time since we’ve been measuring it.

Such desperate little trump cultists

Don't say "our econmy" because you and your pants-crapping decrepit pervert Biden had nothing to do with it.

All you have to do is go to the grocery store to see the (at least) 15% tax on the lower/middle class Tater's inflation has caused.

I bought a new air fryer and figured I'd go and get a pack of fresh chicken drumsticks to try it out with.....Fuck me to tears they were damn near twice what I paid when Trump was POTUS. I bet wings were three times the cost.

BTW.....The drumsticks were absolutely delicious out of the air fryer......So easy that I'll never bake chicken again. ;)

Uh...wages have been declining in relation to inflation...for decades.
Welcome to the party, pal...sheesh.
Next..DEMOCRATS..BAD!! agument? :)

As you know, President Trump turned that trend around. His administration had low and middle-income workers' wages increase at a higher rate than higher-income workers. Why are you trying to ignore that fact?

Last edited:
What on earth are you talking about. Our economy is doing better than at any time since we’ve been measuring it.

Such desperate little trump cultists
We understand your desperation but that is just plain goofy.

As you know, President Trump turned that trend around. His administration had low and middle-income workers' wages increase at a higher rate than higher-income workers. Why are you trying to ignore that fact?
Um..well, actually, his predecessor's growth numbers were better..so what was your savior's excuse for letting things fall under his watch when his predecessor left him a upclimbing number?...Incompetence?..yep. :)

Forum List

Back