NRA ad sending leftists into a tizzy

Nutters like yourself cant stand people that disagree with you… The control freak is all you have left of your nature.

ALL actions of the NRA make it a marketing concern for gun manufacturers, and a sweet cash cow for those at the top. Tax free too!
Firearm purchases should be a 100% tax write off…

Why?
Because it's good for the economy… And a absolute right for the law-abiding

Whats good for the economy is paying workers a livable wage. Fact, 65% of the economy is middle class spending.
Which should be determined locally, the fucking federal government has no clue what's best for people. The motherfuckers sit in a bubble over there In Washington... The federal government is owned by career politicians not by the people. Fact

No, stupid.

This open call for all out war should outrage all human beings.

But, since human garbage like Odious welcomes violence, they'll celebrate and make it an excuse to ramp it up.

You RWNJs can never ever again pretend you don't want violence and you cannot blame the left for what YOU are doing.
Because progressive policies obviously do not offend you, but those same policies offend millions of people to the core, so take your political correctness/progressivism and shove it up your fucking ass that way you can keep it to yourselves.

Progressivism is not in the self interest of millions… Fact

You're promoting sociopath ideals which is mental illness.
liberal progressivisim IS mental illness as defined exactly.

"Out of my cold dead hands " ring a bell? It's an NRA rally cry!
WIW timmy, SO FUKING what. That is exactly what it means. It means shit like you will get it when I'm dead. So try to take it. The actual meaning is AFTER ALL OF YOU are DEAD!! And I die.

when an organization such as this cannot answer to where my membership fees go, they no longer are worthy of my money. It's time they put capable people answering their phone's.

That is BS, why not call oshitass, and ask him where the first dollar of your tax money from the first week of January 2011 went!! Same shit so try it.

Advertising civil war.
That's interesting.

They know they make a bundle supplying both sides with guns.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The NRA ?? If that's who you mean, How would they make a bundle? Selling guns? They don't sell guns!! Just proves you don't know a damn thing that you post about just like all the other lying liberals.

Since 2005, the gun industry and its corporate allies have given between $20 million and $52.6 million to it through the NRA Ring of Freedom sponsor program. Donors include firearm companies like Midway USA, Springfield Armory Inc, Pierce Bullet Seal Target Systems, and Beretta USA Corporation. Other supporters from the gun industry include Cabala’s, Sturm Rugar & Co, and Smith & Wesson.

The NRA also made $20.9 million — about 10 per cent of its revenue — from selling advertising to industry companies marketing products in its many publications in 2010, according to the IRS Form 990.

Additionally, some companies donate portions of sales directly to the NRA. Crimson Trace, which makes laser sights, donates 10 per cent of each sale to the NRA. Taurus buys an NRA membership for everyone who buys one of their guns. Sturm Rugar gives $1 to the NRA for each gun sold, which amounts to millions. The NRA’s revenues are intrinsically linked to the success of the gun business.

Read more at How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

Hey...asswipe.......it is your guys actually shooting Republicans and cops......your bernie sanders supporter actually shot Republicans, your black lies matter sympathizers killed police, and your bernie sanders supporters are violently attacking people who disagree with them....

Blow it out your ass....

Who shot Gabby Giffords?
A Progressive nut job

What makes you think he is a progressive?
Total nutjobs, Antifa anarchist punks, and gangsta wannabees hiding at non-violent protests. All well know progressives by ignorant hater dupes...

That would be the alternative side. I'm 100% against alternative no matter which side.

btw; By labeling, you're proving yourself an ignorant hater dupe.
BS. Watch RW propaganda some time lol. They have repeated about 5 antifa/anarchists/gangsta incidents a million times. And they never mention the many gigantic progressive protests with no violence whatsoever. A hateful disgrace. Like the NRA.

"Out of my cold dead hands " ring a bell? It's an NRA rally cry!
WIW timmy, SO FUKING what. That is exactly what it means. It means shit like you will get it when I'm dead. So try to take it. The actual meaning is AFTER ALL OF YOU are DEAD!! And I die.

Oh please. Don't walk it back . We all know what he meant . " If the gov comes from my gun they will have to kill me ."

naive are those who believe their second amendment rights aren't safe. I've been hearing these fear mongering lies since I was little...pure bs. My guns are safe. Always have been.
What does the federal government keep on trying to press more frivolous gun laws and gun registration?
ACTUALLY, the feds only dare try and end background check loopholes...

Who shot Gabby Giffords?
A Progressive nut job

Total nutjobs, Antifa anarchist punks, and gangsta wannabees hiding at non-violent protests. All well know progressives by ignorant hater dupes...

That would be the alternative side. I'm 100% against alternative no matter which side.

BS. Watch RW propaganda some time lol. They have repeated about 5 antifa/anarchists/gangsta incidents a million times. And they never mention the many gigantic progressive protests with no violence whatsoever. A hateful disgrace. Like the NRA.
The NRA are absolutely harmless...

naive are those who believe their second amendment rights aren't safe. I've been hearing these fear mongering lies since I was little...pure bs. My guns are safe. Always have been.
What does the federal government keep on trying to press more frivolous gun laws and gun registration?
No such thing as a gun show loophole, only fucking morons believe such things

What do gun supporters and people that support open immigration have in common? Immigration/Gun control freaks people out. We are treading in the twilight zone here. But not really, people abusing something needs to be addressed and controlled , as a open democracy we demand immigration AND Gun control because BOTH are getting out of control. Ironic but true. And there is a connection to both.

A Progressive nut job

Every time a nutjob or criminal buys a gun, they do harm.

NAR_Video.png

Scene of scary THEM that can only be dealt with through violence.

In less than a minute, The NRA paints an America irrevocably divided between “we” and “they.” An America where the media has fallen into their hands. Where the schools are instruments of their lies. Where every action is designed to threaten “the law abiding.” Where the only way “to save our country” is strike back with a “clenched fist.”

How many of those Republican Congressmen who were calling for a reduction in rhetoric following the ballfield shooting, will step forward to condemn this video that uses that incident to call for civil war on Americans?

The NRA declares war on America: 'the only way we save our country ... is with the clenched fist'

Nowhere near as clearly "militant" as the Leftist rhetoric and symbols.

fists.jpg

Every time a nutjob or criminal buys a gun, they do harm.
Criminals don't buy guns, most firearms used in violent crime are stolen

No such thing as a gun show loophole, only fucking morons believe such things
Ok, the private seller loophole, often at gun shows. lol

private sellers without a federal license don’t have to meet the same requirement. Though this exception is often referred to as the "gun show loophole," it actually applies more broadly to unlicensed individuals, whether they are selling at a gun show or somewhere else. (Some states have implemented their own background check requirement beyond federal law.)
PolitiFact Sheet: 3 things to know about the 'gun show loophole'

Forum List

Back