NRA board member blames Charleston shooting deaths on pastor’s vote against guns in churches

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Is it even possible anymore for a black person to die a violent death in America without the Right finding a way to make it the black person's fault?

" A board member for the National Rifle Association blamed pastor and South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney for not only his own death, but the deaths of eight others in Wednesday night’s terrorist attack at his church, Think Progress reported on Thursday night."

NRA board member blames Charleston shooting deaths on pastor s vote against guns in churches

Is it even possible anymore for a black person to die a violent death in America without the Right finding a way to make it the black person's fault?

" A board member for the National Rifle Association blamed pastor and South Carolina state Sen. Clementa Pinckney for not only his own death, but the deaths of eight others in Wednesday night’s terrorist attack at his church, Think Progress reported on Thursday night."

NRA board member blames Charleston shooting deaths on pastor s vote against guns in churches

I guess that shows you can be a board member of the NRA and an idiot. Oh.... wait a sec. I think Ted Nugent already showed that.

NRA Board Member said:
“And he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue.”

The facts are facts bed wetters, if someone who wasn't a crazy asshole had been armed in that church, the outcome would have been much different.

One might wonder if gun extremists will provoke everyone arming her/his self by carrying out attacks against the unarmed. It would be the fault of the 'defenseless'.

There is gutter slime, sewer slime and NRA slimeballs in that order.

Seriously, blaming the victims for their own deaths at the hands of a gun toting racist is so beyond the pale that it would be condemned in any sane and normal organization.

But the NRA has become little more than an organization whose agenda is to enable domestic terrorism IMO.

I salute George Bush sr. for having the foresight to renounce his lifetime NRA membership 20 years ago.

:salute:

Letter of Resignation Sent By Bush to Rifle Association - NYTimes.com

They just don't care how much salt they rub in the wounds. To wake up this morning and see this shit hurts my heart, I cannot even imagine how it must feel to those who personally lost a loved one. Gun nutters are terrible people.

Question for the gun nuts extremists:

Why do we need to make concealed carry legal? Afterall, it's YOUR argument that gun laws don't work because people will just break them anyway.

Doesn't that mean that people who want to pack heat can just do it illegally? Isn't that what gun people do?

They just don't care how much salt they rub in the wounds. To wake up this morning and see this shit hurts my heart, I cannot even imagine how it must feel to those who personally lost a loved one. Gun nutters are terrible people.

The NRA is now just in the business of inducing fear and paranoia. That is their business model.

The NRA is now just in the business of inducing fear and paranoia. That is their business model.
The actions of the NRA is not unexpected but every damned time it just blows my mind how they and their legion of alarmist gun fetishists can be so callous.

NRA Board Member said:
“And he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue.”

The facts are facts bed wetters, if someone who wasn't a crazy asshole had been armed in that church, the outcome would have been much different.
Right. Cause so many mass shootings have been nipped in the bud by that gun nut delusion, the good guy with a gun.

Rough translation: "The only way to beat a terrorist is to act and be like one..."

Thousands of paranoids will now take firearms to church with them next time (can't trust in the presence of the Lord!), and we will see how many 'go off'.

NRA Board Member said:

No it wouldn't have. What an utterly ridiculous comment. Only someone who has never in their life been in a hostile situation would be so incredibly misinformed as to say something so blatantly stupid. Just because you saw it in a Rambo movie doesn't make it real.

Fact is, if someone was armed they could've shot the gunman and saved lives.

No. That is not the fact. The fact is that this was a popular church and filled with people. The guy didn't come in and give everyone an announcement of his intentions so they could get ready. It just started happening and was probably over in seconds. People screaming, running, jumping to their feet - in other word, chaos. Someone else firing a piece in that would be more likely to hit one of the churchgoers than the shooter.

John Hinckley walked up to Reagan, who was surrounded by trained and armed secret service agents who were looking for threats, and he was able to put rounds in the President and Brady before they took him down. But you think an amateur in the middle of a melee could accurately fire at a single person? There is a difference between a movie and real life.

The NRA has become a cover group for terrorism. These racial terrorists are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL.

EXACTLY.

No it wouldn't have. What an utterly ridiculous comment. Only someone who has never in their life been in a hostile situation would be so incredibly misinformed as to say something so blatantly stupid. Just because you saw it in a Rambo movie doesn't make it real.

Bullshit. You have no idea what I have seen in life, but obviously you're wedded to the idea that gun laws work and creating more soft targets won't make it easier for insane assholes to waste a group of people.

NRA Board Member said:

That's not fact, that's ill-conceived assumption.

Let's go to the facts. March 31, 1981. Four men are grievously wounded on a street in broad daylight. Two of the wounded were armed. One was paralyzed for the remainder of his life. The fourth was rushed to the hospital with a chest wound. He was President of the United States. All four were surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in history. All those 'good guys with guns' could not prevent this attack.

Now, what chance does someone attending church while packing heat (an oxymoron conceived only in the warped minds of gun nuts) stand in preventing yet another warped gun nut from shooting up those unfortunate people at prayer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back