NRA board member blames Charleston shooting deaths on pastor’s vote against guns in churches

NRA Board Member said:
“And he voted against concealed-carry. Eight of his church members who might be alive if he had expressly allowed members to carry handguns in church are dead. Innocent people died because of his position on a political issue.”

The facts are facts bed wetters, if someone who wasn't a crazy asshole had been armed in that church, the outcome would have been much different.
Right. Cause so many mass shootings have been nipped in the bud by that gun nut delusion, the good guy with a gun.
maybe not mass shootings but I'll bet a lot of individual deaths outnumbering those of all the mass shootings in this country combined have been prevented by gun owners
And of course that is utter bullshit you cannot prove.
www.vpc.org/studies/justifiable.pdf

A new paper from the Violence Policy Center states that “for the five-year period 2007 through 2011, the total number of self-protective behaviors involving a firearm by victims of attempted or completed violent crimes or property crimes totaled only 338,700.

How many people were killed in mass shootings during that same period???

We get it. Conservatives want liberals to learn that they need to carry guns to protect themselves from conservative terrorists.

Is it even possible anymore for a black person to die a violent death in America without the Right finding a way to make it the black person's fault?

Now you're getting it. ANYTHING that happens to a black person is the fault solely of that black person no matter what.

Thats why no one listens to their excuses and hand wringing anymore

The truth is that it really doesn't matter what race the victims were well only if you're not some partisan hack idiot sheep.

All I saw was good people killed by a psycho on drugs. Why do you have to make it more than that?

Why are you trying to weasel out of the FACT that this guy was a rightwing domestic terrorist?

IDGAF what political leaning a sociopath has why do you?

Is it even possible anymore for a black person to die a violent death in America without the Right finding a way to make it the black person's fault?

Now you're getting it. ANYTHING that happens to a black person is the fault solely of that black person no matter what.

The truth is that it really doesn't matter what race the victims were well only if you're not some partisan hack idiot sheep.

All I saw was good people killed by a psycho on drugs. Why do you have to make it more than that?

Everytime the victim is white you run around saying the race doesnt matter. No one is fooled by your fuckery

Where have I said that "every time"

In fact it shouldn't matter what race any victim of a crime is should it?

Why are you trying to weasel out of the FACT that this guy was a rightwing domestic terrorist?

Nothing could be more psycho than flying a plane into a skyscraper but I don't know many people who dismiss those acts as just some nuts being nuts.

Ever notice that Skull doesnt care only when the finger points in his direction?

NOW SKULL doesnt care about someones political leanings. Just now, just this thread....only.

FOH

Everytime the victim is white you run around saying the race doesnt matter. No one is fooled by your fuckery

It matters when the killer says he killed them because they were black.

The guy who shot Gabby Giffords was a liberal, remember? lolol so we were told...
No. He was not.

He was a nut. That simple.

Among the books in his collection were Mein Kampf, the Communist Manifesto, Animal Farm, and Ayn Rand.

His FB Page, if you read it, would seem to place him on the far 'left' with anarchism seeming to be his fav' o' flav'

If you had to tag him, he would be an anarchist liberal. More importantly, he was simply nuts.

And crazy people people tend to crazy ideas, of which the dimocrap party is filled.

Ever notice that Skull doesnt care only when the finger points in his direction?

NOW SKULL doesnt care about someones political leanings. Just now, just this thread....only.

FOH

When I get the ambition maybe I'll look up some of his opinions on other sorts of murders and terrorism,

NOT committed by a conservative.

The guy who shot Gabby Giffords was a liberal, remember? lolol so we were told...
No. He was not.

He was a nut. That simple.

Among the books in his collection were Mein Kampf, the Communist Manifesto, Animal Farm, and Ayn Rand.

His FB Page, if you read it, would seem to place him on the far 'left' with anarchism seeming to be his fav' o' flav'

If you had to tag him, he would be an anarchist liberal. More importantly, he was simply nuts.

And crazy people people tend to crazy ideas, of which the dimocrap party is filled.

Oh see? Here we go. The first step in Frankensteining this guy into a liberal.

How unsurprising.

Not really. Psychos can fixate on anything race is merely one of the many fixations psychos have

dimocraps are scum

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

According to a CBS News report, earlier this year when cops searched Roof after he was acting suspiciously inside a Bath and Body Works store, they found “orange strips” that Roof told officers was suboxone, a narcotic that is used to treat opiate addiction.

Suboxone is a habit-forming drug that has been connected with sudden outbursts of aggression.

A user on the MD Junction website relates how her husband “became violent, smashing things and threatening me,” after just a few days of coming off suboxone.

Another poster on the Drugs.com website tells the story of how his personality completely changed as a result of taking suboxone.

The individual relates how he became “nasty” and “violent” just weeks into taking the drug, adding that he would “snap” and be mean to people for no reason.

Another poster reveals how his son-in-law “completely changed on suboxone,” and that the drug sent him into “self-destruct mode.”

A user named ‘Jhalloway’ also tells the story of how her husband’s addiction to suboxone was “ruining our life.”

A poster on a separate forum writes about how he became “horribly aggressive” towards his partner after taking 8mg of suboxone.

A website devoted to horror stories about the drug called SubSux.com also features a post by a woman whose husband obtained a gun and began violently beating his 15-year-old son after taking suboxone.

On top of this drug, radaronline found a court report where Roof had been busted for possesion of ...are you ready....meth, cocaine and LSD.

This is one whacked out mother trucker.

The NRA has become a cover group for terrorism. These racial terrorists are EXACTLY the same as al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIL.

EXACTLY.
Good grief you people are such flaming ass holes,there is just no other words to describe you fuck sticks.Claiming your little hearts are hurt when you are willing to climb on top of dead people to push your bull shit agendas,you have zip for integrity,zip!!
Hysterical fucking children the lot of you.
You don't think that NRA board member was "climbing on top of dead people to push his bullshit" do you?

I know why.

Only to scum of the earth dimocraps.

To the rest of us, we wonder how an insane person like this was left to his own devices for so long. Why didn't his roommate report him?

Why wasn't he held over for psychiatric evaluation after his two arrests....... Dressed in all Black, asking weird questions, caught with dangerous drugs....... How did he get by the background check for a gun?

How can we prevent this from happening?

Meanwhile, scum of the earth dimocrap filth are trying to figure out how to gain political points.

scumbags

He was a right wing racist who killed after hearing, repeatedly, how much a problem black folks are. There is nothing in the record so far that he was on drugs.

Oh get the hell up to speed will you? Even last night radaronline had his court papers when he was busted for possession of coke, meth and LSD.

This morning comes this report.

Charleston shooter Dylann Roof was taking drug that causes violent outbursts Daily Mail Online

Race-hate 'killer' Dylann Roof 'was taking drug that causes sudden violent outbursts'
  • During a February arrest, the 21-year-old was carrying orange strips which he identified as suboxone
  • It is used to treat opiate addiction but is highly addictive itself and can make users depressed or aggressive, according to users on online forums
  • Users and their spouses have recounted startling stories online of violence after taking the drug

The analogy here boils down to this:
"The best way to end wars....is to have more wars."

Forum List

Back