NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

[
your fascist wet dreams are unconstitutional . and it shows you are a low wattage dullard. Criminals are exempt from licensing. I wonder if you have the intellectual ammunition to understand why. I sort of doubt it. You have been proven dumber than a toad on this issue

Scalia takes a dirt nap.
Hillary appoints his replacement as Lawrence Tribe.
The Second Amendment becomes about Militias and Militias only.

The problem with guns is NOT "criminals". The problem with guns are suicides, kids who find daddy's revolver in the nightstand, and the couple that ends an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best with a gunshot.

Not with the criminals? lol Now you have moved into truly twisted fantasyland.

As I have said, suicides who want to die will kill themselves. I have no problem with laws requiring proper storage of firearms. Any couple who does that is, hopefully, doing so before they breed. We can call it chlorine in the gene pool.

Again, guy, you are the one who is pissing himself over the thought of criminals.

Adam Lanza, James Holmes and Jared Loughner were upstanding citizens until they went on their shooting sprees. And they were able to get guns pretty easily.

[

How about we hold the violent criminals liable and keep them in prison?

And I am fine with holding gun sellers criminally liable, as long as you do the same for any other type of commerce. You know, like holding Ford Motor Company liable for how their products are used? If the gun seller breaks the law, burn him. If he doesn't, then he is not liable. The person responsible is the person committing the crime.

Ford isn't knowingly marketing their product to drunk drivers and then finding ways to water down background checks.

But if you really want to make a comparison to cars.

To own a car, I have to

1) Get a license.
2) Only operate it on designated roads that are patrolled by police.
3) Carry insurance at all times.
4) Get it checked once ever two years to make sure it isn't creating excessive exhaust

No, you only have to do those things if you operate your car on public roads. If you keep it on your private property you can drive it without a license, be uninsured, and drive however you want. You still might have to get it checked, based on what state you are in, but that is about pollution. When guns cause pollution they can be included.

The people who sell guns follow the rules, get background checks, and file all the proper paperwork. Then some nutball does something, and you want the seller prosecuted??? Oh, and the gun sellers don't market their products to people who want to commit crimes or find ways to water down background checks.

[

I don't know why people would deny the real intent of the 2nd amendment and why they are so fearful, or why they think that guns would just disappear. Of course, they MUST know that banning guns would have disastrous consequences, and crime related to guns would be even worse. NONE of them would be kept track of, and there would be no licensing or other procedures to follow. It would move them to the underground market where such regulations are not required.

I couldn't care less what the Founding Slave Rapists thought or what their intents were.

And your logic is that banning guns would have disasterous results or cause worse crime ignores the fact that countries that have banned guns have LESS crime than we have.

Those same countries have less violent crime that does not involve guns. Why do you think that is?

Whole lot of reasons. The primary one being that they are social democracies that don't let people starve or children die of treatable diseases, because they don't have fucking retards who say shit like "Well, the Founding Slave Rapists didn't put that in the constitution."

So taking away guns will change that? Or will we see more bombings like McVeigh did?

[
your fascist wet dreams are unconstitutional . and it shows you are a low wattage dullard. Criminals are exempt from licensing. I wonder if you have the intellectual ammunition to understand why. I sort of doubt it. You have been proven dumber than a toad on this issue

Scalia takes a dirt nap.
Hillary appoints his replacement as Lawrence Tribe.
The Second Amendment becomes about Militias and Militias only.

The problem with guns is NOT "criminals". The problem with guns are suicides, kids who find daddy's revolver in the nightstand, and the couple that ends an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best with a gunshot.

Not with the criminals? lol Now you have moved into truly twisted fantasyland.

As I have said, suicides who want to die will kill themselves. I have no problem with laws requiring proper storage of firearms. Any couple who does that is, hopefully, doing so before they breed. We can call it chlorine in the gene pool.

Again, guy, you are the one who is pissing himself over the thought of criminals.

Adam Lanza, James Holmes and Jared Loughner were upstanding citizens until they went on their shooting sprees. And they were able to get guns pretty easily.

Yep, they were. As soon as you get your crystal ball functioning, let us know. Then you can predict which people will murder others and we can stop them. But we are not disarming the 100k to 350k who stop or prevent crimes with their guns.

[

No, you only have to do those things if you operate your car on public roads. If you keep it on your private property you can drive it without a license, be uninsured, and drive however you want. You still might have to get it checked, based on what state you are in, but that is about pollution. When guns cause pollution they can be included.

Oh, yeah. You can use it, but not for it's specific purpose. Okay. I'm game. You can have a gun, but you aren't allowed to fire it or own bullets. Works for me. Since all those DGU's involved criminals seeing guns and running away, that works.

[
The people who sell guns follow the rules, get background checks, and file all the proper paperwork. Then some nutball does something, and you want the seller prosecuted??? Oh, and the gun sellers don't market their products to people who want to commit crimes or find ways to water down background checks.

The problem is, the gun sellers avoid the background checks. And the NRA fights ANY attempts at background checks, they've kept the private buyer and gun show loopholes open.

In 2002, they sued a gun shop and the manufacturer after the DC Sniper incident. The gun shop sold to John MOhammed knowing he was felon, and Malvo knowing he was a minor. And after they had to pay the families a big payout, the gun manufacturers did tighten .... oh,wait, no they didn't. They went to Congress and got a law passed that exempted gun sellers from liability.

[

Yep, they were. As soon as you get your crystal ball functioning, let us know. Then you can predict which people will murder others and we can stop them. But we are not disarming the 100k to 350k who stop or prevent crimes with their guns.

That never fucking happens, so I'm all for disarming them.

Maybe then we'd get you guys to do something about poverty rather than snuggling up to your guns and thinking you are safe.

We'd have to issue you some humanity, first.

[

So taking away guns will change that? Or will we see more bombings like McVeigh did?

After what McVeigh did, they put strict regulations on the selling of fertilizers and tracked who was buying them.

But you didn't have a National Fertilizer Association saying that the Founding Fathers wanted people to have Fertilizers to make Bombs to blow up Federal Buildings. Because that would be some fucking crazy shit if you said it out loud.

Oh, wait. That's exactly what the NRA says about guns.

[

After what McVeigh did, they put strict regulations on the selling of fertilizers and tracked who was buying them.

But you didn't have a National Fertilizer Association saying that the Founding Fathers wanted people to have Fertilizers to make Bombs to blow up Federal Buildings. Because that would be some fucking crazy shit if you said it out loud.

Once again, since you obviously cannot comprehend, is a fertilizer bomb the only bomb that can be made by an amateur??

And your strawman comparisons are ridiculous.

[

That never fucking happens, so I'm all for disarming them.

Maybe then we'd get you guys to do something about poverty rather than snuggling up to your guns and thinking you are safe.

We'd have to issue you some humanity, first.

Of course it happens. Your denial does not change anything. Work on that constitutional amendment, then we'll talk.

Two different topics.

[

Once again, since you obviously cannot comprehend, is a fertilizer bomb the only bomb that can be made by an amateur??

No, but of the things you can make bombs out of are controlled, which is why after the WTC 93 and OKC bombings, we haven't seen another big truck bomb attack in this country.

Because nobody wants their product associated with that.

[

Oh, yeah. You can use it, but not for it's specific purpose. Okay. I'm game. You can have a gun, but you aren't allowed to fire it or own bullets. Works for me. Since all those DGU's involved criminals seeing guns and running away, that works.

[

The problem is, the gun sellers avoid the background checks. And the NRA fights ANY attempts at background checks, they've kept the private buyer and gun show loopholes open.

In 2002, they sued a gun shop and the manufacturer after the DC Sniper incident. The gun shop sold to John MOhammed knowing he was felon, and Malvo knowing he was a minor. And after they had to pay the families a big payout, the gun manufacturers did tighten .... oh,wait, no they didn't. They went to Congress and got a law passed that exempted gun sellers from liability.

The "gun show loophole" is the same as the private buyer issue. And no, the gun sellers do not have anything to do with either of those. If they sell firearms as a business, they have to have an FFL. If they have an FFL they do background checks on every firearm the business sells.

John Mohammed was not a felon. He could not buy a gun because he had a restraining order out against him. I'll look for more info, but at least 2 sources say Mohammed stole the AR15 he used.

[

No, but of the things you can make bombs out of are controlled, which is why after the WTC 93 and OKC bombings, we haven't seen another big truck bomb attack in this country.

Bullshit. I could make a bomb that would flatten your house with items not controlled and without spending more than $200.

[

And are you saying that the supply is controlled by the businesses? Since they don't want their product associated with it? lmao!!

[

The "gun show loophole" is the same as the private buyer issue. And no, the gun sellers do not have anything to do with either of those. If they sell firearms as a business, they have to have an FFL. If they have an FFL they do background checks on every firearm the business sells.

John Mohammed was not a felon. He could not buy a gun because he had a restraining order out against him. I'll look for more info, but at least 2 sources say Mohammed stole the AR15 he used.

I'm sure you'll find it the same place you found that picture of michael brown with a gun and a wad.

All them darkies look the same to you.

[

I'm sure you'll find it the same place you found that picture of michael brown with a gun and a wad.

Oh please. Your attempts to paint me as a racist are laughable. I defy you to find one post I have made that says anything even remotely racist.

[

Oh please. Your attempts to paint me as a racist are laughable. I defy you to find one post I have made that says anything even remotely racist.

You mean other than your passionate defenses of the Racist Nazi Weaver family?

Bullshit. I could make a bomb that would flatten your house with items not controlled and without spending more than $200.

Guy, no one wants to hear your masturbation fantasies.

LOL! You don't want to hear the facts either. They ruin your fantasies.

But I'll tell you one bit that will ruin your fantasies.

The shooting by Mohammed and Malvo was not particularly impressive. None of the shots were very long, and they picked targets of opportunity. Virtually any hunter could do as well or better.

Your dreams of banning guns will never come close to removing hunting firearms. And a deer rifle is FAR more dangerous than the 9mm handguns you wet your pants over.

[

You mean other than your passionate defenses of the Racist Nazi Weaver family?

Have I defended their racism? Have I been a racist?

I defended them because they committed no crime concerning their racist views. And I am adamantly against prosecuting (or executing) someone based solely on what they believe.

Still waiting for any racist posts of mine.

Guy, no one wants to hear your masturbation fantasies.

LOL! You don't want to hear the facts either. They ruin your fantasies.

But I'll tell you one bit that will ruin your fantasies.

The shooting by Mohammed and Malvo was not particularly impressive. None of the shots were very long, and they picked targets of opportunity. Virtually any hunter could do as well or better.

Your dreams of banning guns will never come close to removing hunting firearms. And a deer rifle is FAR more dangerous than the 9mm handguns you wet your pants over.

The families of the 10 people they killed would disagree.

But man, why is it that you can't get a gun nut to talk and they always come back to their snuff fantasies?

Forum List

Back