NRA General Counsel Robert Dowlut Convicted of Murder

Bullshit. I could make a bomb that would flatten your house with items not controlled and without spending more than $200.

Guy, no one wants to hear your masturbation fantasies.

LOL! You don't want to hear the facts either. They ruin your fantasies.

But I'll tell you one bit that will ruin your fantasies.

The shooting by Mohammed and Malvo was not particularly impressive. None of the shots were very long, and they picked targets of opportunity. Virtually any hunter could do as well or better.

Your dreams of banning guns will never come close to removing hunting firearms. And a deer rifle is FAR more dangerous than the 9mm handguns you wet your pants over.

The families of the 10 people they killed would disagree.

But man, why is it that you can't get a gun nut to talk and they always come back to their snuff fantasies?

The families would disagree with my assessment of the difficulty of the shots made?? Why would they do that?

I am not talking snuff fantasies at all. I am discussing shooting and hunting. Most hunters can hit a dinner plate sized target at 300 to 400 yards. This is how they take game. I don't think any of the shots Mohammed and Malvo took were over 100 yards, and they had a rock solid rest from which to shoot. These are facts that prove my point.

The families would disagree with my assessment of the difficulty of the shots made?? Why would they do that?

I am not talking snuff fantasies at all. I am discussing shooting and hunting. Most hunters can hit a dinner plate sized target at 300 to 400 yards. This is how they take game. I don't think any of the shots Mohammed and Malvo took were over 100 yards, and they had a rock solid rest from which to shoot. These are facts that prove my point.

Yeah, guy, you talk about shooting all the time.

someone is compensating for certain "shortcomings".

It is a hobby of mine. I don't think my discussions of a hobby is relevant. I do not talk about it overmuch. This is just another of your dodges. You have done it over and over in this thread.

Oh, and your attempt at an insult with the "shortcomings" line is almost amusing. Please keep your mind on the topic and off my genitals.

It is a hobby of mine. I don't think my discussions of a hobby is relevant. I do not talk about it overmuch. This is just another of your dodges. You have done it over and over in this thread.

Oh, and your attempt at an insult with the "shortcomings" line is almost amusing. Please keep your mind on the topic and off my genitals.

My hobby happens to be writing. I don't talk about it every other post or spend weeks on it like you have. This is like your third fucking week on this thread, guy.

And, yes, I suspect like most gun nuts, it's really tiny.

My hobby happens to be writing. I don't talk about it every other post or spend weeks on it like you have. This is like your third fucking week on this thread, guy.

And, yes, I suspect like most gun nuts, it's really tiny.

And you have been writing in this thread for 3 weeks.

I have not talked about shooting much in this thread. What I have talked about is constitutional rights, social problems, criminal behavior and a host of other topics you have introduced to divert attention from your last series of lies. I find it most amusing that you try and make my participation in our dialogue mean something besides it being a discussion. Yes, I have stayed in the conversation. Just as you have.

Please spare us your sexual fantasies and stay on topic.

Bullshit. I could make a bomb that would flatten your house with items not controlled and without spending more than $200.

Guy, no one wants to hear your masturbation fantasies.

LOL! You don't want to hear the facts either. They ruin your fantasies.

But I'll tell you one bit that will ruin your fantasies.

The shooting by Mohammed and Malvo was not particularly impressive. None of the shots were very long, and they picked targets of opportunity. Virtually any hunter could do as well or better.

Your dreams of banning guns will never come close to removing hunting firearms. And a deer rifle is FAR more dangerous than the 9mm handguns you wet your pants over.

The families of the 10 people they killed would disagree.

But man, why is it that you can't get a gun nut to talk and they always come back to their snuff fantasies?

Why would the families disagree with my assessments?

[

I have not talked about shooting much in this thread. What I have talked about is constitutional rights, social problems, criminal behavior and a host of other topics you have introduced to divert attention from your last series of lies. I find it most amusing that you try and make my participation in our dialogue mean something besides it being a discussion. Yes, I have stayed in the conversation. Just as you have.

Guy, like most gun nuts, you can only be mocked because you can't be reasoned with.

"Waaah, the Founding Fathers said I can have a gun!!!"

[

Why don't you look the families up and discuss the merits of Malvo's marksmanship with them.

Just make sure you bring your Penis Compensator, because I suspect some of those discussions could get ugly.

[

Guy, like most gun nuts, you can only be mocked because you can't be reasoned with.

"Waaah, the Founding Fathers said I can have a gun!!!"

LMAO!!! Oh that is rich. You deny the results of federal studies because it doesn't fit with your ideology, and I am the one being unreasonable? You cheer the murders of 2 citizens because of what they believe or think, and I am unreasonable? You have lied over and over and over, but I am being unreasonable? lol

[

Why don't you look the families up and discuss the merits of Malvo's marksmanship with them.

Just make sure you bring your Penis Compensator, because I suspect some of those discussions could get ugly.

YOu are the one who claimed that they would disagree. I simply asked why. I am not defending anything that sick fuck did. I am simply commenting on the relative difficulty of the shots. Since you claim you used to frequent the shooting range, you should understand what I mean. Or was that simply another lie?

[

YOu are the one who claimed that they would disagree. I simply asked why. I am not defending anything that sick fuck did. I am simply commenting on the relative difficulty of the shots. Since you claim you used to frequent the shooting range, you should understand what I mean. Or was that simply another lie?

I understand perfectly.

Mohammed and Malvo never, ever should have been allowed to buy guns.

But they were anyway.

But you want to talk about their "Marksmanship".

[

I understand perfectly.

But they were anyway.

I brought up their marksmanship, yes. As an aside concerning the hunting firearms that you will never get banned. It was more relevant than many of your dodges.

[

I understand perfectly.

But they were anyway.

And still you do not answer my simple question concerning your claim. You said the families would disagree. I am asking why they would. You still have not answered. Funny how you dodge so much.

[

I brought up their marksmanship, yes. As an aside concerning the hunting firearms that you will never get banned. It was more relevant than many of your dodges.

We don't need to.

Just get them so heavily regulated that only the wealthiest enthusiasts can afford it.

That works.

[

I understand perfectly.

But they were anyway.

And still you do not answer my simple question concerning your claim. You said the families would disagree. I am asking why they would. You still have not answered. Funny how you dodge so much.

Gee, I'm sure I owuld love to see that conversation.

WhinerBorn: "Gee, those two snipers weren't very good marksman. they shot your loved one at close range!"

Relative: "What kind of sick bastard are you?"

Whinerborn: "I'm someone who just loves his guns!"

[

I understand perfectly.

But they were anyway.

Gee, I'm sure I owuld love to see that conversation.

WhinerBorn: "Gee, those two snipers weren't very good marksman. they shot your loved one at close range!"

Relative: "What kind of sick bastard are you?"

Whinerborn: "I'm someone who just loves his guns!"

Absolute strawman. I made a comment on the relative difficulty of the shots. I said they were not particularly impressive. You claimed the families of the victims would disagree. You did not say they would be mad at me for talking about it. You said they would disagree. Now you have no reasons for why they would disagree??

In other words, I said the shots were not impressive. You said the relatives would disagree. Why would the relatives think any of those shots were impressive?????

But I understand if you want to keep trying to divert the discussion away from what you said.

[

We don't need to.

Just get them so heavily regulated that only the wealthiest enthusiasts can afford it.

That works.

No, that won't happen either.

But, for the sake of argument, lets say it does. How do you propose the state conservation agencies replace the money in their budgets that hunters put there?? Often it is the lion's share of the budget. Going to replace that with federal money?

And how would you propose the animal populations be controlled?

Oh, and will you and the other anti-gun nuts be donating hundreds of thousands of pounds of meat to various food banks, soup kitchens and homeless shelters?

Your arguments throughout this thread have been typical of your ilk.

You formed an idea based on emotions and kneejerk reactions. You then proclaim it to be a solution. You ignore the fact that your "solution" doesn't solve the problem, and that it cause a plethora of other problems.

When confronted with facts you either try to divert the topic in another direction or you attack the other person. Neither of which helps your argument.

You come into the argument woefully unprepared and lacking knowledge on the topic, but claim expertise. So you lie.

[

We don't need to.

That works.

And your actual agenda is, once again, revealed. You are saying you want to see hunting firearms so heavily regulated by the gov't that only the wealthy can enjoy the sport. And this is based, not on actual crimes, but on what someone told you COULD happen. lol

[
your fascist wet dreams are unconstitutional . and it shows you are a low wattage dullard. Criminals are exempt from licensing. I wonder if you have the intellectual ammunition to understand why. I sort of doubt it. You have been proven dumber than a toad on this issue

Scalia takes a dirt nap.
Hillary appoints his replacement as Lawrence Tribe.
The Second Amendment becomes about Militias and Militias only.

The problem with guns is NOT "criminals". The problem with guns are suicides, kids who find daddy's revolver in the nightstand, and the couple that ends an argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best with a gunshot.

Not with the criminals? lol Now you have moved into truly twisted fantasyland.

As I have said, suicides who want to die will kill themselves. I have no problem with laws requiring proper storage of firearms. Any couple who does that is, hopefully, doing so before they breed. We can call it chlorine in the gene pool.

Again, guy, you are the one who is pissing himself over the thought of criminals.

Adam Lanza, James Holmes and Jared Loughner were upstanding citizens until they went on their shooting sprees. And they were able to get guns pretty easily.

and only a moron thinks people who plan mass murder will not be able to get a gun

listen dullard

the MORE likely one is to ignore capital death sentences

THE MORE LIKELY gun control laws won't impede them

WHY DO YOU WANT TO DISARM HONEST PEOPLE

Forum List

Back