NRA Has Higher Favorability Rating than Both Obama and the Media

Yeah and you posted so much to prove that and refute the leftwingnut polling. NYCarbineer...never meet a thread he didn't lie on or run from...

But he sure does have your number

Yeah he sure does with no proof or links...and coming from you that's an issue right there. You're as close to useless in this forum as bobbycollum.

He used data from the source in your op. Are you saying your op is full of shit?

But he sure does have your number

Yeah he sure does with no proof or links...and coming from you that's an issue right there. You're as close to useless in this forum as bobbycollum.

He used data from the source in your op. Are you saying your op is full of shit?

No, but you and her are. Why don't you lay it out in your words, troll boy? Feel free to use my link and be specific.

I'll bet you can't recreate what he said without looking at his post.

what was the date of that poll and what was the date of the NRA guys blowit remarks?

No, but you and her are. Why don't you lay it out in your words, troll boy? Feel free to use my link and be specific.

So, his post was accurate? Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Didn't then, don't now...dance Skippy, dance. Run, Forrest, run.

This poll was done to long ago to reflect the NRA guys damning remarks on the tragedy

So, his post was BS -- even though he used data from YOUR op link -- but you still want me to repeat what he posted to prove his point?

And 92% want registration and verification loop holes closed, period.

So, his post was BS -- even though he used data from YOUR op link -- but you still want me to repeat what he posted to prove his point?

You can do anything you like...the polls stand and they're from leftwing sources. Go ruin another thread and take bobby with you. Trying to get this moved to the Flame Zone with your usual modus operandi?

Bye....expect no further response.

Last edited:
Recent polling data show that the National Rifle Association has a higher favorability rating than both President Barack Obama and the mainstream media.

Fifty-four percent of Americans said they have a favorable opinion of the NRA according to a USA Today/Gallup Poll conducted Dec. 19-22.

A Gallup poll released earlier this year showed that Americans’ distrust of the media hit a new high with 60 percent saying they had little or no trust in the mass media while 40 percent said they had a great deal or fair amount of trust.

Barack Obama’s popularity falls short of each with a Huffington Post poll showing the president’s average favorability at 52.3 percent.

This average includes ratings of 53 percent in a December 9 NBC News/Wall Street Journal pol; 56 percent in a November 18 CNN poll; 49 percent in a December 16 CBS News poll and 52 percent in a Politico/GWU/Battleground poll; and a Gallup/USA Today poll from Nov. 12 showing a 58 percent favorable rating.

NRA Has Higher Favorability Rating than Both Obama and the Media | CNS News
With the recent gun sales I don't think the American people are buying the bullshit obama/Feinstein are trying to sale.

Closing loop holes would not have stopped the mad man.

Background checks would not have stopped this mad man.

We should be asking what would have, if anything.

Forum List

Back