NRA opposes Fla move to raise age for rifles to 21, the same age for other firearms.

One fucked up 19 year old kid does something really stupid and the knee jerk reaction to it is to curtail the right to keep and bears arms to millions of 18,91 and 20 year olds that did not commit a crime.

Typical Libtard stupidity.

If the idiot Moon Bats think that 18, 19 and 20 years are too immature to enjoy their Constitutional rights then the young men shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.

There goes about a third of our military.

Yep.

Leftists drum up flash mobs using cell phones, but no one demands that the 1st be revoked.

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.
If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

Actually, I kinda want schools not to be shot up with ANY weapon, but since disarming law-abiding people won't accomplish that, your demands are not helpful.
Nobody is "disarming law-abiding people", you can still be armed, just not with those kinds of weapons. Seems reasonable to me.

It's a useless change in the law that will accomplish nothing. It's security theater and nothing more.
If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

Actually, I kinda want schools not to be shot up with ANY weapon, but since disarming law-abiding people won't accomplish that, your demands are not helpful.

Leftists are so naive. You don't sell certain guns and poof! No one can get them! You know, like drugs! Idiots
Nobody needs those types of weapons, not even you. :biggrin:

Leftists are so naive. You don't sell certain guns and poof! No one can get them! You know, like drugs! Idiots

The Mexican drug gangs, with their Mexican police and army allies are putting up gun factories in the areas they control...they are making fully automatic rifles all on their own.....no serial numbers are on these weapons.......just across our border....
But they're not shooting up our schools, are they? Please try to keep up with what we're actually talking about.

The Mexican drug gangs, with their Mexican police and army allies are putting up gun factories in the areas they control...they are making fully automatic rifles all on their own.....no serial numbers are on these weapons.......just across our border....

Yes, just like they import drugs to the United States. What cracks me up is when leftists call everyone else naive and not living in the real world
When all else fails, change the subject. You learn that at the NRA jerkoff sessions?

Wanna hear a change of song ? " Tell Da Flag Waverz they can't be in the military either..UNTIL 21. They can also not be liable for debt by banks without a co-sig "adult" of +21. Yep. NOOP)> No driving !.Bounced check ?
Parents Problem. Maims another idiot ? Parents problem ?
How do you morons like that ?

You know...

I could actually go along with you and regulate that those 18 y/o's not having graduated from basic training in one of four military components by age 18 and honorably discharged be restricted from owning semi-auto long guns more powerful than...

Well there's the problem...

I can't draw a line because I don't believe it's any of my fucking business.

I can understand the threat, it's as random as a lightning strike. Taking an AR15 away from a kid in a place where he should be able to be suddenly faced with several determined thugs that are well armed? It's also a lightning strike. I would rather more people accept the responsibility for their own safety and carry a small caliber weapon or keep one nearby than to try and make regulations that can endanger another innocent person by reducing their rights to defend themselves.

One fucked up 19 year old kid does something really stupid and the knee jerk reaction to it is to curtail the right to keep and bears arms to millions of 18, 19 and 20 year olds that did not commit a crime.

Typical Libtard stupidity.

If the idiot Moon Bats think that 18, 19 and 20 years are too immature to enjoy their Constitutional rights then the young men shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military.

There goes about a third of our military.

It's not a knee jerk reaction. The left plans that and does it intentionally. That's why they've been high fiving each other all week

Non-sequitur. I pointed out the futility of your stupid laws. Criminals will just buy illegal guns if they can't buy legal ones. You suddenly get that when we switch the discussion from guns to pot.

And just curious. Is that how you view other Constitutional rights? We only get them if we can convince the government we need them?

The irony is that people like you are why we do need more advanced weaponry. You're out to strip us of our rights and implement a fascist government. When enough of the country gets that, we'll deal with our illegal government

But they're not shooting up our schools, are they? Please try to keep up with what we're actually talking about.

I'm just laughing at you. You didn't get that? Seriously?

He's saying that when you succeed in getting rid of weapons, they'll be ready to import illegal guns like they do drugs now. Mexican cartels are 100% on your side. Just like they're with conservatives in supporting drug laws.

You didn't get that? How is that possible? A middle schooler could have grasped that

Non-sequitur. I pointed out the futility of your stupid laws. Criminals will just buy illegal guns if they can't buy legal ones. You suddenly get that when we switch the discussion from guns to pot.

And just curious. Is that how you view other Constitutional rights? We only get them if we can convince the government we need them?

The irony is that people like you are why we do need more advanced weaponry. You're out to strip us of our rights and implement a fascist government. When enough of the country gets that, we'll deal with our illegal government
Criminals aren't shooting up schools. Got any irrelevant observations?

Yes, just like they import drugs to the United States. What cracks me up is when leftists call everyone else naive and not living in the real world
When all else fails, change the subject. You learn that at the NRA jerkoff sessions?

Mexican cartels import illegal drugs into the United States

Mexican cartels import illegal guns into the United States

Taz: WTF do those have to do with each other!?!?!?!?!?

Wow, you really are that big a dullard, aren't you?

What color is my yellow shirt

Taz: Wait, I know this, wait, wait wait ...

He's saying that when you succeed in getting rid of weapons, they'll be ready to import illegal guns like they do drugs now. Mexican cartels are 100% on your side. Just like they're with conservatives in supporting drug laws.

You didn't get that? How is that possible? A middle schooler could have grasped that
One more time, Mexican cartels aren't shooting up schools, WHICH IS WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, you fucking imbecile. Sheesh. Good thing you don't have to pass an IQ test to buy a gun, you'd be armed with a water pistol... Maybe.

Criminals aren't shooting up schools? You managed to make shooting up schools legal now? While I'm sickened by that, I am impressed by your effectiveness. No wonder you oppose people shooting someone killing innocent people. They aren't a criminal!

One more time, Mexican cartels aren't shooting up schools, WHICH IS WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT, you fucking imbecile. Sheesh. Good thing you don't have to pass an IQ test to buy a gun, you'd be armed with a water pistol... Maybe.

Try again, only read my post first before you reply to it

Will the kids be less dead if they get shot up with your standard handgun instead?

Mexican cartels import illegal drugs into the United States

Mexican cartels import illegal guns into the United States

Taz: WTF do those have to do with each other!?!?!?!?!?

Wow, you really are that big a dullard, aren't you?

What color is my yellow shirt

Taz: Wait, I know this, wait, wait wait ...
We're not talking about that, we're talking about the Florida school shooting. Please make a small effort to keep up.

Criminals aren't shooting up schools? You managed to make shooting up schools legal now? While I'm sickened by that, I am impressed by your effectiveness. No wonder you oppose people shooting someone killing innocent people. They aren't a criminal!
The kid wasn't a criminal before he shot up the school and didn't buy his weapon on the street. Please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back