NRA REPRIMANDS STUPID TEXANS --- Love stuff like this!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
From the NRA:
"A small number of Texans have recently crossed the line from enthusiasm to downright foolishness."

""THe National Rifle Association, in a statement criticizing gun owners who openly carry large firearms into public placess because it's technically legal to do so in Texas: the move has been criticized by many local businesses, including Chipotle."" Wall Street Journal, June 2, 2014 http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/06/02/nra-splits-with-open-carry-texas-amid-chipotle-beef/

BN-DB129_openca_G_20140602173557.jpg

Am I allowed to do this...I know it's so 1990s internet-speak but I can't help myself: ROTFLMAO!!!

Any business owner knows that having fucking Rambo-wannabe-Ammo-sexuals roaming their stores with automatic weapons IS BAD FOR BUSINESS.

Last edited:
wow
the left on this board is become a borezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Their Cult Leader, the Lying Cocksucker in Chief is in serious trouble...... Everywhere.

the-kool-aid-kult-of-obama-koolaid-kult-obamalaise-politics-1312649212.jpg

QUICK!!!

Change the subject!!!

Did you hear about Joe McCarthy?!?!?

AHAHAHAHA!!

The NRA: Use Common sense ya idiots

Then retracts their support for common sense lol

In case you think I'm kidding or just being my usual sardonic self.....

I'm not. I'm serious.

The Lying Cocksucker is a Cult Leader

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlyYTYMHWYw]THE AGE OF OBAMA: Jamie Foxx - "Obama is Our God, Our Lord and Savior"! - YouTube[/ame]

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

obama-halo-42.jpg

dimocraps are some sick fucks.

The rest, the ones who got duped into voting for the Lying Cocksucker?

They're dupes, fooled by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.

They retracted that, of course, the very next day. The NRA doesn't do sanity but it slips in here or there.

Link?

NRA official disavows criticism of 'open carry' demonstrations | Fox News

From that article: """Open Carry Texas, one of the groups behind the recent demonstrations, had said if the NRA didn't retract the statement, Open Carry would withdraw its full support for the NRA.""

So there you go. People and NRA pinheads need to disavow themselves that the NRA is an association formed to educate gun owners about safety and responsible ownership, as well as protection of their members legal rights.

THEY ARE ABOUT MONEY, NOT PRINCIPLES OR LAW.

I always say, in time all truths are revealed.

AHAHAHAHA!!

The NRA: Use Common sense ya idiots

Then retracts their support for common sense lol

Well, almost. They retracted their support because Open Carry Texas was withdrawing theirs. No more big check$ to the NRA and plenty of stupid, angry Texans who might cancel their member$hip, too, if you know what I mean.

From the NRA:
"A small number of Texans have recently crossed the line from enthusiasm to downright foolishness."

""THe National Rifle Association, in a statement criticizing gun owners who openly carry large firearms into public placess because it's technically legal to do so in Texas: the move has been criticized by many local businesses, including Chipotle."" Wall Street Journal, June 2, 2014 NRA Splits With Open Carry Texas Amid Chipotle Beef - Washington Wire - WSJ

Am I allowed to do this...I know it's so 1990s internet-speak but I can't help myself: ROTFLMAO!!!

Any business owner knows that having fucking Rambo-wannabe-Ammo-sexuals roaming their stores with automatic weapons IS BAD FOR BUSINESS.

Yeah I would totally want a business that publicly denounces guns and says they aren't welcome in their place.Not like they are gonna get robbed or anything...:eusa_whistle:

The girl behind the counter there doesn't know for sure if these two assholes are going to buy candy or blow her head off, now does she?

From the NRA:

""THe National Rifle Association, in a statement criticizing gun owners who openly carry large firearms into public placess because it's technically legal to do so in Texas: the move has been criticized by many local businesses, including Chipotle."" Wall Street Journal, June 2, 2014 NRA Splits With Open Carry Texas Amid Chipotle Beef - Washington Wire - WSJ

Yeah I would totally want a business that publicly denounces guns and says they aren't welcome in their place.Not like they are gonna get robbed or anything...:eusa_whistle:

The girl behind the counter there doesn't know for sure if these two assholes are going to buy candy or blow her head off, now does she?

Because
a) They look ready to shoot her
b) She looks so concerned.
/fail.

What was the point of this thread, again? Was it to praise the NRA for criticism people in Texas or blame the NRA for criticizing people in Texas?

I saw the link and who was posting and my first thought was "so what about this story isn't true?"

I'm not sure if there is anything yet. But it doesn't say much about the op.

Forum List

Back