NRO Disinvited from Houston Debate

If the Right fought the Left as hard as they fight each other, they might get somewhere sometime soon ...

At least we have the discussion. You robots go with whatever they throw at you, no questions, no discussion.

Seriously.. Hillary Clinton?

I think there will be a surprise at the Dem Convention. It will be a shocker and it will sink the GOP nominee, probably Donald.

If the Right fought the Left as hard as they fight each other, they might get somewhere sometime soon ...

Patrick Buchanan had a great article a while back discussing that very point with regards to Rino McCain and his behavior in his Primary fight compared to his tepid campaign against Obama.

The GOP establishment is satisfied to get along with dems. NOt the base.

I like Pat Buchanan, I've read many of his books. I like Ann Coulter also.

At least we have the discussion. You robots go with whatever they throw at you, no questions, no discussion.

I think there will be a surprise at the Dem Convention. It will be a shocker and it will sink the GOP nominee, probably Donald.

Yeah, OK. Who, Biden? He's borderline mentally retarded. Sorry.. it's Hillary's time. :)

Patrick Buchanan had a great article a while back discussing that very point with regards to Rino McCain and his behavior in his Primary fight compared to his tepid campaign against Obama.

The GOP establishment is satisfied to get along with dems. NOt the base.

I like Pat Buchanan, I've read many of his books. I like Ann Coulter also.

Both very good minds.

What will the surprise be? The Democrats nominate a Will Smith/Bruce Jenner ticket? :poke: :popcorn:

So in other words the GopE old boy establishment is acting the same way the sleezy progressive/democrats do?

these people really are starting to believe they are OWED their jobs and positions. I think it's time to give them a rude awakening.

So in other words the GopE old boy establishment is acting the same way the sleezy progressive/democrats do?

these people really are starting to believe they are OWED their jobs and positions. I think it's time to give them a rude awakening.

They are terrified of The Donald. What this says about them, they disrespect the people they pretend to represent, because The Donald is speaking to those people and he's saying exactly the things that the people are liking.

They are terrified of The Donald. What this says about them, they disrespect the people they pretend to represent, because The Donald is speaking to those people and he's saying exactly the things that the people are liking.

What I see happening: is the parties are joining forces. If that is the case it needs to be stopped right now. so if it takes Trump to do it, fine by me. He's not my first choice but over those two from the Democrat party, we know they won't do anything for us to stop it.

What I see happening: is the parties are joining forces. If that is the case it needs to be stopped right now. so if it takes Trump to do it, fine by me. He's not my first choice but over those two from the Democrat party, we know they won't do anything for us to stop it.

Yes, they're becoming The Uni-Party and it needs to stop. It's the same in Europa, so-called Conservative Parties and the Liberal Parties very often now sound the same.

RNC cuts debate ties with conservative magazine over anti-Trump issue | Fox News

:banana::banana::banana: What does the WWF and the RNC have in common? They are both looking for blood and both are fake when they want to be! The Republican continue to eat their own....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Good for the RNC.

btw, what color are your neighbors?
Fuckin weirdo :cuckoo:

Jim claims to be a big diversity supporter, but won't tell us what color his neighbors are.

It's from another thread that he started avoiding.

RNC cuts debate ties with conservative magazine over anti-Trump issue | Fox News

:banana::banana::banana: What does the WWF and the RNC have in common? They are both looking for blood and both are fake when they want to be! The Republican continue to eat their own....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Good for the RNC.

Jim claims to be a big diversity supporter, but won't tell us what color his neighbors are.

Well only a conservative douche would ask a question like that. It doesn't deserve an answer. You wouldn't dare ask that to someone's face because of how stupid you'd look.

A Donald nomination would be a gift for the DNC.

GO DONALD!

I don't mind the parties working together--in fact they must if they are to govern the nation properly.

However, the elected should tread carefully when dealing with issues o corportism and liberty. Any misstep can become a dangerous precedent for us "little citizens".

I guess diversity doesn't matter to them this election eh? these Democrat/progressives has suckered their base so bad. it's sad to see them take it so meekly

Last edited:

Good for the RNC.

I know it's off-topic, but I heard Will Smith say another idiotic thing yesterday. He said that "America is a superpower because of our diversity"

'Um, okay Will....whatever :rolleyes-41:

A Donald nomination would be a gift for the DNC.

GO DONALD!

A Hillary or even better a Bernie nomination would be a gift for Republicans....Bernie would make George McGovern in 1972 look like a success story.

Good for the RNC.

Well only a conservative douche would ask a question like that. It doesn't deserve an answer. You wouldn't dare ask that to someone's face because of how stupid you'd look.

He was waxing poetic about not being afraid of diversity, as opposed to us cons, so I just wanted an idea just how committed he was, or if he was at all familiar with real diversity.

I mean, some rich old lib living in a town in 98% white Maine, it would be relevant to the discussion.

And he just dodged and then ran.

Hell, I went out on a limb. For all I knew when I asked he might have been living in Miami or south central la.

I would totally ask someone that to their face. I'm trying to keep it real here.

Forum List

Back