NRO Disinvited from Houston Debate

RNC cuts debate ties with conservative magazine over anti-Trump issue | Fox News

:banana::banana::banana: What does the WWF and the RNC have in common? They are both looking for blood and both are fake when they want to be! The Republican continue to eat their own....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Good for the RNC.

btw, what color are your neighbors?
Fuckin weirdo :cuckoo:

Jim claims to be a big diversity supporter, but won't tell us what color his neighbors are.

It's from another thread that he started avoiding.

I know it's off-topic, but I heard Will Smith say another idiotic thing yesterday. He said that "America is a superpower because of our diversity"

'Um, okay Will....whatever :rolleyes-41:

It's a long running meme over here.

Actors are not selected for their intelligence or moral courage.

RNC cuts debate ties with conservative magazine over anti-Trump issue | Fox News

:banana::banana::banana: What does the WWF and the RNC have in common? They are both looking for blood and both are fake when they want to be! The Republican continue to eat their own....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Good for the RNC.

Jim claims to be a big diversity supporter, but won't tell us what color his neighbors are.

Well only a conservative douche would ask a question like that. It doesn't deserve an answer. You wouldn't dare ask that to someone's face because of how stupid you'd look.

He was waxing poetic about not being afraid of diversity, as opposed to us cons, so I just wanted an idea just how committed he was, or if he was at all familiar with real diversity.

I mean, some rich old lib living in a town in 98% white Maine, it would be relevant to the discussion.

And he just dodged and then ran.

Hell, I went out on a limb. For all I knew when I asked he might have been living in Miami or south central la.

I would totally ask someone that to their face. I'm trying to keep it real here.

As he's avoided answering the question for near 24 hours now, are we ready to answer it for him, that his neighbourhood is 98% white?

So in other words the GopE old boy establishment is acting the same way the sleezy progressive/democrats do?

these people really are starting to believe they are OWED their jobs and positions. I think it's time to give them a rude awakening.

They are terrified of The Donald. What this says about them, they disrespect the people they pretend to represent, because The Donald is speaking to those people and he's saying exactly the things that the people are liking.

What I see happening: is the parties are joining forces. If that is the case it needs to be stopped right now. so if it takes Trump to do it, fine by me. He's not my first choice but over those two from the Democrat party, we know they won't do anything for us to stop it.

I don't mind the parties working together--in fact they must if they are to govern the nation properly.

However, the elected should tread carefully when dealing with issues o corportism and liberty. Any misstep can become a dangerous precedent for us "little citizens".

that's not what we are talking about. It looks like they might be trying to join and become ONE party and if they do that it will THEM vs US

Last edited:
If republicans are serious about cleaning up the mess that is the GOP, the first thing they need to do is relegate to the political backseat the social right, the TPM, and libertarians.
Thanks for the advice asshole, we will do just that.

So in other words the GopE old boy establishment is acting the same way the sleezy progressive/democrats do?

these people really are starting to believe they are OWED their jobs and positions. I think it's time to give them a rude awakening.

They are terrified of The Donald. What this says about them, they disrespect the people they pretend to represent, because The Donald is speaking to those people and he's saying exactly the things that the people are liking.

What I see happening: is the parties are joining forces. If that is the case it needs to be stopped right now. so if it takes Trump to do it, fine by me. He's not my first choice but over those two from the Democrat party, we know they won't do anything for us to stop it.

I don't mind the parties working together--in fact they must if they are to govern the nation properly.

However, the elected should tread carefully when dealing with issues o corportism and liberty. Any misstep can become a dangerous precedent for us "little citizens".

that's not what we are talking about. It looks like they might be trying to join and become ONE party and if they do that it will THEM vs US

It's called the NWO and we all must fight this tooth and nail to NOT allow it to happen.

Good for the RNC.

I know it's off-topic, but I heard Will Smith say another idiotic thing yesterday. He said that "America is a superpower because of our diversity"

In a sense, he is right. How did Nazi Germany's efforts to keep its country pure and white turn out?

I hope you don't have to work with anyone that is not white. If you do, you must be miserable, which would be COOL!

Good for the RNC.

In a sense, he is right. How did Nazi Germany's efforts to keep its country pure and white turn out?

I hope you don't have to work with anyone that is not white. If you do, you must be miserable, which would be COOL!

:rolleyes-41:

Good for the RNC.

Well only a conservative douche would ask a question like that. It doesn't deserve an answer. You wouldn't dare ask that to someone's face because of how stupid you'd look.

He was waxing poetic about not being afraid of diversity, as opposed to us cons, so I just wanted an idea just how committed he was, or if he was at all familiar with real diversity.

I mean, some rich old lib living in a town in 98% white Maine, it would be relevant to the discussion.

Hell, I went out on a limb. For all I knew when I asked he might have been living in Miami or south central la.

I would totally ask someone that to their face. I'm trying to keep it real here.

As he's avoided answering the question for near 24 hours now, are we ready to answer it for him, that his neighbourhood is 98% white?

Yes.

Yes, that seems completely fair.

Until we have any information from him we will assumes he lives in the Ideal White Bread Town, and only reads about black and brown people on the internet.

Good for the RNC.

In a sense, he is wrong.

America is a superpower because of a monster of a political and economic system put together by a bunch of old white men and run for the next 200 years by more old white men, while most of the work and fighting was done by young white men.

Yes.

Until we have any information from him we will assumes he lives in the Ideal White Bread Town, and only reads about black and brown people on the internet.

Yes.

"Until we have any information from him we will assumes he lives in the Ideal White Bread Town, and only reads about black and brown people on the internet."

Like a typical Leftist of course. How "diverse" is Marin County for example? All those White Leftists with their hot tubs....have they "diversified" yet.....quick someone ask Nancy Pelosi and Hillary!

Good for the RNC.

In a sense, he is wrong.

America is a superpower because of a monster of a political and economic system put together by a bunch of old white men and run for the next 200 years by more old white men, while most of the work and fighting was done by young white men.

Exactly, it's just very easy to understand this stuff.

Yes.

Yes.

"Until we have any information from him we will assumes he lives in the Ideal White Bread Town, and only reads about black and brown people on the internet."

Like a typical Leftist of course. How "diverse" is Marin County for example? All those White Leftists with their hot tubs....have they "diversified" yet.....quick someone ask Nancy Pelosi and Hillary!

Maine is a small state that is 94.4% white.

You really need help, you know. Anger will consume you from within, if you allow it.

If republicans are serious about cleaning up the mess that is the GOP, the first thing they need to do is relegate to the political backseat the social right, the TPM, and libertarians.
Nope. We got room and they are welcome.
Wrong.

The bigots and racists among the ranks of the GOP have ruined the Party; wrongheaded TPM nitwits and childish, naïve libertarians have misappropriated a Republican Party once known for fiscal responsibility and individual liberty, principles the Party abandoned more than 40 years ago, the consequence of the Faustian bargain struck with the social right.

The GOP has become the enemy of individual liberty – seeking to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law, African-Americans their right to vote, and women their right to privacy – all manifestations of the authoritarian right and its desire to increase the size and power of government at the expense of that individual liberty.

Today the Republican Party has deteriorated into a collection of reactionary ideologues hostile to sound, responsible governance, with nothing of merit or value to offer the American people, save that of their politics of fear and personal attacks, devoid of substance, facts, or the truth.
That is what is profitable to RW pundits.

Yes.

Yes.

Maine is a small state that is 94.4% white.

Well yes, I was using Marin County in California as example, I think it's one of the top Leftist bastions. Maine white, Rhode Island probably even whiter....how diverse do we think Leftist favourites Martha's Vineyard and Cape Cod are? I think probably not diverse, probably overwhelmingly white.

Of course I think that's great myself, why would anyone want those beautiful states and areas "diversified", they wouldn't be beautiful for too much longer if they were.

You really need help, you know. Anger will consume you from within, if you allow it.

YOur concern is noted.

My neighbors are all white too. Although one house is very jewish.

Have you ever met a jew?

Huh? Jews are white, yes? I thought they were, maybe they're not, but there's just three races White, Black and Asian....I write it like this, as if you give correct term for Black race and Asian race they freak....and call people "racist" WTF?!

Of course you've got room. The tea party and libertarians have already taken over the GOP. Sadly, you don't have room for any body else.
We don't give a shit about some liberal's opinion about who should be in the Republican party. I know that's hard for you to understand, since liberals think they know everything, but are actually woefully ignorant.

Wrong.

The bigots and racists among the ranks of the GOP have ruined the Party; wrongheaded TPM nitwits and childish, naïve libertarians have misappropriated a Republican Party once known for fiscal responsibility and individual liberty, principles the Party abandoned more than 40 years ago, the consequence of the Faustian bargain struck with the social right.

The GOP has become the enemy of individual liberty – seeking to deny gay Americans their right to equal protection of the law, African-Americans their right to vote, and women their right to privacy – all manifestations of the authoritarian right and its desire to increase the size and power of government at the expense of that individual liberty.

Today the Republican Party has deteriorated into a collection of reactionary ideologues hostile to sound, responsible governance, with nothing of merit or value to offer the American people, save that of their politics of fear and personal attacks, devoid of substance, facts, or the truth.
You and your party has BIGGER problems...This just out.

"
, released on Thursday, showed that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders had the lead over his opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Sanders was polling at 51% among Democrats compared to Clinton's 43%. Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley was a distant third, polling at 4%.

Latest Iowa Caucus Polls 2016: Here's Who's Leading for the Republicans and Democrats

YOUR "chosen" one is weeks away from her first loss.
Trump on the other hand...

"The CNN/ORC poll found that, in the Republican race, real estate mogul Donald Trump had the lead among Iowa Republicans, and is polling at 37%. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz was in second place, with 26%, and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio was in third place among the state's Republicans, at 14%. In fourth place was retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, polling at 6%.

]Latest Iowa Caucus Polls 2016: Here's Who's Leading for the Republicans and Democrats

Is getting ready to put Jeb OUT for good. See you in Iowa.
Glad to see a challenge. I don't want the Democratic ticket to be a cake-walk.

Forum List

Back