Nuclear Blackmail by Ukrainian Nazis

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1646796750925.png

Ukrainian Nazis booby-trapped an experimental nuclear reactor at the Institute of Physics and Technology in the city of Kharkov, surrounded by Russian troops, and are threatening to blow it up, causing an environmental disaster.

And the White House is silent... "Silence is consent" rule???

SOURCE:

View attachment 612847

Ukrainian Nazis booby-trapped an experimental nuclear reactor at the Institute of Physics and Technology in the city of Kharkov, surrounded by Russian troops, and are threatening to blow it up, causing an environmental disaster.

SOURCE:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this movie ...

3ea82269104d1faf14090ef1c901a095.jpg

View attachment 612847

SOURCE:

What are Russian Troops doing surrounding Kharkov? don't they know there are women and small children they need to kill? Of all the worlds armies, Russia has proven theirs are the biggest cowards.

Bullpucky.
Really, you think such is not likely, not a potential act of desperation, to draw Nato into the conflict? As I have stated before, you are literally impossibly fucking stupid, this scenario is quite likely, its exactly the scenario that keeps me up at night., because its also an all but surefire way to directly suck Nato/Europe into the conflict, and stave off fall of Ukraine... :omg:

View attachment 612847

SOURCE:

Are you in a mental asylum, or what?

View attachment 612847

SOURCE:

If true, I have to wonder; if the U.S. were about to fall to madmen and murderers like Ukraine is, and I had nuclear disaster in my pocket, would I threaten to use it and potentially do so? Probably.

View attachment 612847

SOURCE:

Stick with hockey PUCKHEAD.

I’m trying to find an independent source. Tass is of course Russian State Run.
An indirect confirmation that the Ukrainian Nazis are going broke, without thinking about the lives of people both in their country and in Europe, is the fact that just a few hours ago they shelled the electrical substation and power line at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, stopping all the filtration and COOLING systems of the destroyed nuclear reactor.

The Russian military has engaged power generators under extreme conditions, but this is a temporary measure. The Ukrainian side has ignored requests to stop shelling and restore the power supply. Russian military engineering units are urgently laying a power cable to get power to the nuclear power plant from Belarus.

FACT CHECK:
1646874314120.png

Ukraine war: Chernobyl power supply cut off, says energy operator​

1646874496463.png

Ukraine blames Russia for power cut at Chernobyl nuclear plant and says it could cause "nuclear discharge"​

FROM THE AUTHOR:

CBS journalists, as far as I can tell, have sold their souls to the devil by accusing the Russian army of intending to use radiation poisoning or biological weapons against the fraternal Slavic Ukrainian population.

Scoundrels! So shamelessly lying to the American people, covering up what was going on in American biological laboratories in Ukraine.

Maybe there is some truth in a monstrous assumption of the representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zacharova as to WHETHER the American side actually destroyed or exported the deadly pathogens?

"The White Helmets have already been deployed from Syria to Ukraine for staged scenes???

Last edited:
If you mean me, I am an American citizen, a Ph.D. in philosophy and a journalist living in New York City, an ardent opponent of Putin and his clique.

Does you avi have OP on it? Duh. And you're a liar, you've been using every term the Kremlin has been using in their propaganda. Run along commie, most of your crap doesn't even belong in a US forum.

What are Russian Troops doing surrounding Kharkov? don't they know there are women and small children they need to kill? Of all the worlds armies, Russia has proven theirs are the biggest cowards.
And do you REMEMBER WHAT Americans did in Germany (carpet bombings of the cities), in Korea, in Vietnam, in Iraq, in Libya, Afghanistan and now in Syria - "says the pot to the kettle!" Or do you have retrograde amnesia?

Does you avi have OP on it? Duh. And you're a liar, you've been using every term the Kremlin has been using in their propaganda. Run along commie, most of your crap doesn't even belong in a US forum.

How do you know WHAT concepts the Kremlin's cryptoneozionist propaganda uses? You don't know any foreign languages, do you? And you only watch CNN, CBS or NBC :)))

And I know the true masters of lies:
Colin Powell, whom the devils are already frying in their frying pans,
Donald Rumsfeld - next to him. Dick Cheney - unfortunately, ANYONE's heart is still working. The alcoholic George W. Bush. Joe Biden - this whole clique HAS FOOLED the American people and the world to destroy Iraq, the "jewel of the Arab world". I am NO MATCH to them.

Aren't the Ukrainian Nazies cowards hiding behind those children? And why do you never mention the Donbass children, thousands of them killed by shellings that went on since 2014. Do you know who shelled them? Your Ukrainian friends.

How do you know WHAT concepts the Kremlin's cryptoneozionist propaganda uses? You don't know any foreign languages, do you? And you only watch CNN, CBS or NBC :)))

And I know the true masters of lies:
Colin Powell, whom the devils are already frying in their frying pans,
Donald Rumsfeld - next to him. Dick Cheney - unfortunately, ANYONE's heart is still working. The alcoholic George W. Bush. Joe Biden - this whole clique HAS FOOLED the American people and the world to destroy Iraq, the "jewel of the Arab world". I am NO MATCH to them.

Damn, you're one clueless commie propagandist. I never watch CNN, only watch CBS or NBC local news. I can however read what Putty himself has been spewing. Evidently you have too, because you parrot him so well.

Forum List

Back