Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race

Like all people, they can freely choose how they want to be perceived by how they act and treat others.
I understand but in the official statistics are black Latin Americans "black" or "Hispanic"?
Black 'culture' worships violence, robbery, and murder.
I don't see that.

In the U.S. the rap and hip hop culture glorifies gangsters, misogyny, and violence, and lots of drug use. Before that, the jazz culture glorified drug use. School systems deliberately generate violent hatred in minorities via indoctrination. It doesn't have all the effects the commies intended, though, as they're rubbing out their own children at faster rates than they're murdering white proles, the intended victims of their agendas. BLM is trying to redirect their fuckups back to killing whites, but it will probably fail and mass shootings in black hoods will continue to rise every week while the DNC and the commie govt. keep up the lies and fictions. They're laughably peddling The Great White Supremacist Conspiracy myth right now, never mind those are non-existent statistically compared to the hood rat stats routinely inflicted on black 'communities' by vermin like George Floyd and their other Heroes.

Last edited:
There is no large number of police shootings of blacks as shown here. But the Democrats and the MSM want you to believe otherwise. Why?
Why? Because it fits their narrative and supports their drive to increase the racial divide and the hatred of cops.

The left is replete with anti-American assholes and elites hiding behind their private or government provided bodyguards. They don't need the police.

Like all people, they can freely choose how they want to be perceived by how they act and treat others.
I understand but in the official statistics are black Latin Americans "black" or "Hispanic"?
I don't see that.

In the U.S. the rap and hip hop culture glorifies gangsters, misogyny, and violence, and lots of drug use. Before that, the jazz culture glorified drug use. School systems deliberately generate violent hatred in minorities via indoctrination. It doesn't have all the effects the commies intended, though, as they're rubbing out their own children at faster rates than they're murdering white proles, the intended victims of their agendas. BLM is trying to redirect their fuckups back to killing whites, but it will probably fail and mass shootings in black hoods will continue to rise every week while the DNC and the commie govt. keep up the lies and fictions.
I do not see what Communism has to do with anything at all but I agree with you about the rap & gangster culture crap and it infuriates me that blacks can use the "N" word but whites cannot.

I don't see that.

In the U.S. the rap and hip hop culture glorifies gangsters, misogyny, and violence, and lots of drug use. Before that, the jazz culture glorified drug use. School systems deliberately generate violent hatred in minorities via indoctrination. It doesn't have all the effects the commies intended, though, as they're rubbing out their own children at faster rates than they're murdering white proles, the intended victims of their agendas. BLM is trying to redirect their fuckups back to killing whites, but it will probably fail and mass shootings in black hoods will continue to rise every week while the DNC and the commie govt. keep up the lies and fictions.
I do not see what Communism has to do with anything at all but I agree with you about the rap & gangster culture crap and it infuriates me that blacks can use the "N" word but whites cannot.

The propaganda techniques are right out of the old Cold War Pravda tactics, i.e. Antonio Gramsci's theories on cultural warfare. Saul Alinsky wrote a 'Gramsci For Dummies' version for America's college grads. The theories seem to work well for hood rats and wetbacks; they're immensely stupid and violence prone already so convincing them that Whitey should give them all their stuff is an easy sell to them. The pseudo-intellectual window dressing is for the dumb dope addled Burb Brats with 6th grade educations warming seats in college, halfwits with high self-esteem on their way to life in a violent corrupt Third World country run by themselves.

Last edited:
Simple chart.

There is no large number of police shootings of blacks as shown here. But the Democrats and the MSM want you to believe otherwise. Why?

And if the Democrats want to defund the police why not start with the Capitol Police.

View attachment 482614

There are more than 5 1/2 times more whites than blacks, so your chart is very misleading.

You're correct. Therefore there should be much less deaths per capita of Black on Black murders as compared to white on white murders, yet, they are nearly equal. Do the math. Oops I forgot they taught you Critical Race theory during math classes....
Damn you are dumb.

Forum List

Back