🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nunes' constituents play Russian anthem for him

Considering he comes from a heavily democrat area, I doubt 300 is much of a protest.

If I remember correctly, his win was a big surprise

Watch it LOL

Hundreds Of Angry Protesters Slam Devin Nunes In California | The Huffington Post

Some 300 hooting, jeering protesters hit the streets Friday to angrily confront House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) as he visited his district in California’s Central Valley.
Playing the Russian National Anthem to him, while not truthful, is very funny. $20 says this catches on and the LWers will be playing it at Trump rallies. Trump will have to pull a Bush and start making all attendees swear a Fealty Oath before attending.

Nunes may have been elected seven terms but he's an idiot not to have seen this coming. He's a Republican representative in LaLa Land, a state that voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. It's as if he wants to not win reelection and retire.

So Nunes' political career is in its last chapter because of collusion with a traitor

Pffft. What Nunes discovered was that a senior official in the Obama's criminal administration was unmasking individuals involved in conversations that had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
Nunes is helping to cover up treason. He will suffer consequences for it.
Evidence please. Treason is a serious charge. Let's hope you have solid evidence that so many Republicans are treasonous.

So Nunes' political career is in its last chapter because of collusion with a traitor

Pffft. What Nunes discovered was that a senior official in the Obama's criminal administration was unmasking individuals involved in conversations that had NOTHING to do with the Russian investigation.
Evidence please. Treason is a serious charge. Let's hope you have solid evidence that so many Republicans are treasonous.
The evidence is top secret. You'll have it once the criminal investigation is over.

Considering he comes from a heavily democrat area, I doubt 300 is much of a protest.

If I remember correctly, his win was a big surprise

Fresno is Republican I think..
The county voted for Hillary by a slim margin.
Trump effect on Calif. vote?
920x920.jpg

He is a scum running his new found info on Rice directly to Trump ,not showing it to his investigative team first...He needs to go..

His investigative team is tasked with the Russian interfence angle. What Nunes found was that Obama's team was spying on the transition team and none of the documentation had anything to do with Russia OR the Russian investigation.

The pigs that worked with Obama quite simply put were spying on Team Trump. Swine.

The evidence is top secret. You'll have it once the criminal investigation is over.
Are you claiming to know top secret evidence or are you just guessing?

Forum List

Back