Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

Of course we know why he fired Comey — he said so himself.

This is what Trump said HIMSELF.....

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
I've already asked you for a CREDIBLE link to that claim. You gave me four shithole liberal shills. Either post a credible link...or a VIDEO. I will respond to either.
“And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story,’ ”

THAT video is EXACTLY why Trump's lawyers are REFUSING to let this idiot testify before Mueller's team.....lol

More information is going to be released. The memo and the 99 page release with redactions of names shows that the DOJ, FISA courts and the FBI were weaponized to keep the status quo of the deep state.

BTW, step lightly when you call someone that knows infinitely more than you an "idiot", punkinpuss.
Who is in the deep state?

Who heads the Deep state and for what end purpose?

Are they a bunch of people who don't even know each other or do they have secret society meetings off site to coordinate their actions to achieve their goal?

And again what is their goal? Do they get paid extra money by the deep state head, to clandestantly follow this head and do illegal things for them?

Who is behind the scenes controlling this Deep State's Mission? Are there different levels of authority within this deep state?
Rosenstein -- Agent of the Deep State Coup

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

Deep state was defined in 2014 by Mike Lofgren, a former Republican U.S. congressional aide, as "a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process."[6][7] It has become a key concept of the "alt right" movement as expressed by Steve Bannon and Sean Hannity. [8][9]

You're welcome.
What fool wrote that? Here's a book with Deep State in its title, from 2013: https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-Government-Secrecy-Industry/dp/1118146689&tag=ff0d01-20
Somebody on Wikipedia. Maybe he got the date wrong. Your link is nothing but an Amazon sales pitch. Government secrecy is the common thread.
what a bizarre response.
My link is a book from 2013 with "Deep State" in the title. The other poster is correct...it's just a catch phrase that paranoid people or people looking to make excuses use.

The deep state is nothing but a group of compartmentalized corporate entities that work on behalf of the shadow government that was created with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Look them up on Dun and Bradstreet. Did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does that matter? The answers would surprise you though I doubt that you could understand the ramifications.......you are not very "bright".

Are they a bunch of people who don't even know each other or do they have secret society meetings off site to coordinate their actions to achieve their goal?

And again what is their goal? Do they get paid extra money by the deep state head, to clandestantly follow this head and do illegal things for them?

Who is behind the scenes controlling this Deep State's Mission? Are there different levels of authority within this deep state?

Deep state was defined in 2014 by Mike Lofgren, a former Republican U.S. congressional aide, as "a hybrid association of elements of government and parts of top-level finance and industry that is effectively able to govern the United States without reference to the consent of the governed as expressed through the formal political process."[6][7] It has become a key concept of the "alt right" movement as expressed by Steve Bannon and Sean Hannity. [8][9]

You're welcome.
What fool wrote that? Here's a book with Deep State in its title, from 2013: https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-Government-Secrecy-Industry/dp/1118146689&tag=ff0d01-20
Somebody on Wikipedia. Maybe he got the date wrong. Your link is nothing but an Amazon sales pitch. Government secrecy is the common thread.
what a bizarre response.
My link is a book from 2013 with "Deep State" in the title. The other poster is correct...it's just a catch phrase that paranoid people or people looking to make excuses use.

The deep state is nothing but a group of compartmentalized corporate entities that work on behalf of the shadow government that was created with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Look them up on Dun and Bradstreet. Did you know that even the Supreme Court of USA.INC is incorporated? Why does that matter? The answers would surprise you though I doubt that you could understand the ramifications.......you are not very "bright".
Well, we now know every word of THAT is hilarious bullshit. Thank you Dale, you provide a valuable service.

More information is going to be released. The memo and the 99 page release with redactions of names shows that the DOJ, FISA courts and the FBI were weaponized to keep the status quo of the deep state.

BTW, step lightly when you call someone that knows infinitely more than you an "idiot", punkinpuss.

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.
The Deep State is just another word for the Washington Political Establishment that has been screwing us for decades.
They used taxpayers cash and bailed out banks, labor unions, and foreign interests.
Most of the debt was borrowed by Congress from the Social Security Fund.

Time will tell... You know that the OP's assertion is subjective... right? Therefore our diametrically opposite views and opinions on this issue are inherently subjective as well.

With one MAJOR exception........I offer my SUBJECTIVE opinion....and you offer a subjective, possibly Russia-inspired opinion.

Let others judge.

Hold your horses... Isn't that my point...? We can do nothing but each offer a subjective response because the very premise / assertion that we are both responding to is............. SUBJECTIVE. --- I.E....

Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

Thanks for clearing that up.... lol
you're a sharp one... can't get much by you.....

PS touch up on your use of apostrophes, especially in the title of your thread.

Last edited:
Time will tell... You know that the OP's assertion is subjective... right? Therefore our diametrically opposite views and opinions on this issue are inherently subjective as well.

With one MAJOR exception........I offer my SUBJECTIVE opinion....and you offer a subjective, possibly Russia-inspired opinion.

Let others judge.
Yes.....we're all Russian agents and you're a useful idiot.

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.

Well, we now know every word of THAT is hilarious bullshit. Thank you Dale, you provide a valuable service.

I know more than you.....I also know where a "comma" should be placed. What I have proved is that you don't know diddly squat. I back my posts with facts and data.....you? Not so much......simply conjecture. The pablum that you post isn't going to "sway hearts and minds" here, kiddo.

Just tryin' to help ya.......

(snicker)

mudslinger said:
Well.....it's clear that most of the rubbish that's being pushed in the media is payback for Hillary losing again in a presidential election.

I would have to say that it goes much deeper than that... A good read if you have some time, makes some sense... 'me thinks'.... ( & no, this is actually an affirmative article on Trump's effectiveness)

Radioactive Trump
I would love to give that post multiple "Winner" tags, but admin wisely does not allow that.

Here's another profound and succinct description of the fighter we now have as our President.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Though the liberal numbnuts likely will not do so, it is worth a full read...all the way to the bottom.

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.
Deep State involve secrecy in government, you fool.

Who sold them Uranium facilities?
The sale by the owner was approved by the Obama administration, spearheaded by the State Department, enabled by Hillary Clinton. Clinton received hundreds of millions of dollars (via the Clinton Crime Family Foundation) from Russian companies affiliated with the deal.

Clinton’s role in the Uranium One sale, and the link to the Clinton Foundation, first became an issue in 2015, when news organizations received advance copies of the book “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at a conservative think tank.

On April 23, 2015, the New York Times wrote about the uranium issue, saying the paper had “built upon” Schweizer’s information.

The Times detailed how the Clinton Foundation had received millions in donations from investors in Uranium One.

The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after the Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.

The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.

Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.

But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.
Great, thanks for confirming neither Obama nor Hillary sold anyone any uranium facilities. That's why it made no sense when you said, "that is quite different from selling them uranium facilities."
Nope.....uranium mining stakes. Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Nice try though.
the nyt took the briebart book, clinton cash, for their made up story.... but it was proven.... false!

the money flowed to the clinton foundation when Hillary was a Senator, and before anyone knew she would even be Secretary of State....and the guy who gave near all of it, was a canadian who shared a charity goal with the clinton foundation...

AND the donor Canadian sold his stake in to the Uranium mining business YEARS before the U.S. approved a sale to the Russians...

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

det-false.gif
Yep.....you guys always can find some liberal source that is on the payroll (Snopes or Factcheck.org) willing to debunk every thing that we discover that Obama and Hillary have been caught red-handed doing.
Snopes, Factcheck and Politifacts are quite agreeable...when analyzing liberal bullshit claims. They find fault with truthful conservative claims unless they are patently obviously true.

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.
The Deep State is just another word for the Washington Political Establishment that has been screwing us for decades.
They used taxpayers cash and bailed out banks, labor unions, and foreign interests.
Most of the debt was borrowed by Congress from the Social Security Fund.
That's all freakish conspiracy nuttery. Those things were done with the ultimate purpose of preventing a crippling, global depression.

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.
Secrecy in government?!?!? Whoah...that's deep. Literally. Far out, man.

"I know more than you.....I also know where a "comma" should be placed. What I have proved is that you don't know diddly squat. I back my posts with facts and data.....you? Not so much......simply conjecture. The pablum that you post isn't going to "sway hearts and minds" here, kiddo.

Just tryin' to help ya......."

(snicker)[/QUOTE]

Don't know if my "hearts" been swayed but you sure are tugging at my HART strings...

You're welcome.
what a bizarre response.
Do us all a favor, please. Ignore everybody. You are a disruptive fucking idiot.

The sale by the owner was approved by the Obama administration, spearheaded by the State Department, enabled by Hillary Clinton. Clinton received hundreds of millions of dollars (via the Clinton Crime Family Foundation) from Russian companies affiliated with the deal.

Clinton’s role in the Uranium One sale, and the link to the Clinton Foundation, first became an issue in 2015, when news organizations received advance copies of the book “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at a conservative think tank.

On April 23, 2015, the New York Times wrote about the uranium issue, saying the paper had “built upon” Schweizer’s information.

The Times detailed how the Clinton Foundation had received millions in donations from investors in Uranium One.

The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after the Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.

The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.

Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.

But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.
Great, thanks for confirming neither Obama nor Hillary sold anyone any uranium facilities. That's why it made no sense when you said, "that is quite different from selling them uranium facilities."
Nope.....uranium mining stakes. Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Nice try though.
the nyt took the briebart book, clinton cash, for their made up story.... but it was proven.... false!

the money flowed to the clinton foundation when Hillary was a Senator, and before anyone knew she would even be Secretary of State....and the guy who gave near all of it, was a canadian who shared a charity goal with the clinton foundation...

AND the donor Canadian sold his stake in to the Uranium mining business YEARS before the U.S. approved a sale to the Russians...

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

det-false.gif
Yep.....you guys always can find some liberal source that is on the payroll willing to debunk every thing that we discover that Obama and Hillary have been caught red-handed doing.
Hahaha...is THAT why your hilarious bullshit always ends up wilting like lettuce in the Sun? And here I thought it was because it was laughable bullshit. Oh, you poor, poor baby.

You heard it here, everyone! Time to start tallying the "clinton dead" again!
so you think a good argument in a debate is a silly comeback?

good thing that shit doesn't fly in the real world.

One of these days you'll have to :bigboy:and face reality.

When facts are damning - progressives deny them. When facts are so damning that they can’t deny them, they declare said facts “duds”. You know a progressive realizes they are fucked when they call anything a “dud”.
The memo, released by House Intelligence Committee, shows “opposition research against Donald Trump, funded by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee, was an essential element to the Obama administration’s application to spy on a Trump associate,” as The Daily Signal reported earlier.
The memo was the bombshell that the left feared it would be. If nothing else, it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the left was egregiously lying about the fact that the memo could not be released due to “national security” reasons. The memo didn’t contain one single item of “national security” matters. Nothing was redacted.
"Not only did the memo lay bare a systemic pattern of abuse within the FBI [and] DOJ, it confirmed my worst fear: America's free and fair elections were being threatened from within," says Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla.
That is not the least bit surprising considering that the Obama Administration was the single most corrupt administration in U.S. history.

Declassified Memo Shows DOJ Worked to ‘Tip the Scales of Justice,’ Lawmaker Says

Last edited:
One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.
Tell us something, our most fragile little snowflake, if the memo was a “nothing burger”, why were the Dumbocrats shitting themselves over just the thought of it being released? Why were they screaming “national security” when there wasn’t a single matter of national security anywhere in the memo? :dunno:

what a bizarre response.
Do us all a favor, please. Ignore everybody. You are a disruptive fucking idiot.
I am making fun of your Deep State nonsense. That's the response it should get, in a discussion.

Forum List

Back