Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

If it's a dud why did Democrats fight so hard to prevent it from being released? Why were they claiming releasing it would bring the Apocalypse?

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Are you on crack? How the hell does the primary source of the entire investigation being shown to be demorat and clinton fraud bolster the case?

So anti climatic every liberal news talk show on Sunday will be airing a segment...

:auiqs.jpg:

....yea, talking about what a fucking dud it is to burn so many bridges over.

Screenshot_2018_02_02_at_5.51.27_PM.png

I can add you to the list of blithering idiots that can't see the forest from the trees.

Dale you do know that you one of the biggest fucking nutters on this site?...you should because everyone else does.

I have many posters here that know that I am "dead on" about the things I post. The fact that leftards (like you) can't comprehend the things I lay down here doesn't surprise me nor does it bother me.

Hope this helps!

Agree with this post if you think Dale is missing a few screws.

Only a blithering , braindead idiot would claim that the memo was "nothing". It's only the biggest exposure of corruption that makes Watergate pale in comparison and more is coming.

Ok idiot, lets put that to the test.

Make a testable prediction on what will happen as a result of this memo.

More information is going to be released. The memo and the 99 page release with redactions of names shows that the DOJ, FISA courts and the FBI were weaponized to keep the status quo of the deep state.

BTW, step lightly when you call someone that knows infinitely more than you an "idiot", punkinpuss.

Only a blithering , braindead idiot would claim that the memo was "nothing". It's only the biggest exposure of corruption that makes Watergate pale in comparison and more is coming.

More information is going to be released. The memo and the 99 page release with redactions of names shows that the DOJ, FISA courts and the FBI were weaponized to keep the status quo of the deep state.

BTW, step lightly when you call someone that knows infinitely more than you an "idiot", punkinpuss.

Predictably, you got NOTHING

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, you are SOOOOO out of the loop.

Who is in the deep state?

Who heads the Deep state and for what end purpose?

Are they a bunch of people who don't even know each other or do they have secret society meetings off site to coordinate their actions to achieve their goal?

And again what is their goal? Do they get paid extra money by the deep state head, to clandestantly follow this head and do illegal things for them?

Who is behind the scenes controlling this Deep State's Mission? Are there different levels of authority within this deep state?

Given the anti-climatic environment that this Nunes memo has caused, and given the rush by several high ranking republicans (Ryan, Gowdy, et al) to assure us that the Nunes' fiasco has NOTHING to do with impugning the Mueller investigation, this past couple of days may have actually helped cement the carrying on of this investigative quest.......

WH spokespeople (and AG Session himself) have confirmed that Rosenstein is FIRMLY in his position and Trump appointed FBI director, Wray is also not threatened..........One has to wonder if this Nunes' "nothing burger" was really worth all the hoopla that it caused.

No doubt, trump finds himself in a corner.....debating the "power" he has to fire folks at will.....BUT, being cautioned that exercising that "power" would be a death knell for his administration.
Glad to see you haven’t lost your sense of optimism. Hold it close. It’s gonna be a long 3, possibly 7 years...

Are you on crack? How the hell does the primary source of the entire investigation being shown to be demorat and clinton fraud bolster the case?
lies half truths and omissions make up this memo being used to protect a putin loving drumph... repubs are shatting their pants with the good possibility of losing their jobs on election day

Loop me in - give a SINGLE PREDICTION of what will come out of this "bigger than Watergate!!!" memo.

One thing.

Who is in the deep state?

Who heads the Deep state and for what end purpose?

Are they a bunch of people who don't even know each other or do they have secret society meetings off site to coordinate their actions to achieve their goal?

And again what is their goal? Do they get paid extra money by the deep state head, to clandestantly follow this head and do illegal things for them?

Who is behind the scenes controlling this Deep State's Mission? Are there different levels of authority within this deep state?

Do you REALLY want to know or are you simply trying to yank my chain? I know this stuff like the back of my hand and how it all works. I am not going to waste my time if you are just trying to "goof" on me.

Loop me in - give a SINGLE PREDICTION of what will come out of this "bigger than Watergate!!!" memo.

One thing.

Are you shitting me? This is ALREADY bigger than Watergate? Do you even have the slightest clue as to the significance of FISA warrants being given using a fake dossier paid for by the opposing party of a private citizen that is running for office? How fucking stupid are you???? Think, son....think! It will be a new and liberating experience. The corruption and the exposure of even more of it is forthcoming. The surface has barely been scratched.

And you basically gave away the entire reason for the investigation......to get Trump to fire Mueller.

One thing.

Are you shitting me? This is ALREADY bigger than Watergate? Do you even have the slightest clue as to the significance of FISA warrants being given using a fake dossier paid for by the opposing party of a private citizen that is running for office? How fucking stupid are you???? Think, son....think! It will be a new and liberating experience. The corruption and the exposure of even more of it is forthcoming. The surface has barely been scratched.

lol idiot, I'm asking for a SPECIFIC, TESTABLE prediction.

If like you say FISA warrant was issued improperly then Page's constitutional rights were violated and he should have a slam dunk case against the government....RIGHT? So go ahead predict that one will be filed.

Forum List

Back