Nunes' Dud Memo may have strengthened Mueller's Quest

So anti climatic every liberal news talk show on Sunday will be airing a segment...

:auiqs.jpg:

I plan to watch, for once.
gaining an education into what republicans are really all about I hope

Nope. Laughing over my Sunday morning pancakes.
now you know how I feel watching the pervert in chief attacking our DOJ our FBI.....Where is your shame BK Where is your shame?

Edds, the DOJ and the FBI has been weaponized as a deep state operative tool and it has been exposed. This goes back to the days of Ronald Reagan. The FBI has been used as the gatekeepers of black-ops and protecting the D.C elites and that is a fact.

Democrats squealed like stuck pigs because the memo is a nothing burger? Why the conflicting stories OP :itsok:
because it's made up of lies omissions and half truths which unfortunately the sheep will believe

What was omitted?

Use extra paper if necessary.
ask me that next week after I've read it ,not just quoting those who have, after trump tries to fire anyone investigating his russian ties

You have no clue as to how the FISA warrants can be issued and how it is based on being renewed every 90 days and all they had was Carter Page based on an investigation that was concluded in 2013 and then switched it to the defrocked Christopher Steele dossier funded by the Clinton campaign? How blind are you? .

From someone who has seen the FISA warrant (Rep Jerry Nadler) the warrant was marked TS SIGINT from NSA. Meaning the probe on Carter Page was based in part on conversations he had with the Russians.

But like I have stated earlier, Carter Page cooperated with any and all inquiries and has never been arrested...... and why was a FISA warrant granted to ANYONE that was part of the Trump campaign? Think about it......

Democrats squealed like stuck pigs because the memo is a nothing burger? Why the conflicting stories OP :itsok:
because it's made up of lies omissions and half truths which unfortunately the sheep will believe

What was omitted?

Use extra paper if necessary.
ask me that next week after I've read it ,not just quoting those who have, after trump tries to fire anyone investigating his russian ties

You haven't even read it yet? It's only four pages.

Oy vey ...

Edds, the DOJ and the FBI has been weaponized as a deep state operative tool and it has been exposed. This goes back to the days of Ronald Reagan. The FBI has been used as the gatekeepers of black-ops and protecting the D.C elites and that is a fact.

Or your deep state is actually the deep red state. Putin is a master at starting civil wars. Because where there is confusion, there is profit.

So anti climatic every liberal news talk show on Sunday will be airing a segment...

:auiqs.jpg:

now you know how I feel watching the pervert in chief attacking our DOJ our FBI.....Where is your shame BK Where is your shame?

is it not also a fact they alone are allowed to investigate the president? This trump is a sleezeball a lying pervert who makes a mockery of our presidency and our democracy ,,,And he runs like the coward he is trying to rid himself of all those who know of his obstruction and money laundering ,,,tell me you think hill is whatever that obama caused the recession but don't tell me you can't smell out that rotten pos in our wh

But like I have stated earlier, Carter Page cooperated with any and all inquiries and has never been arrested......

His cooperation wasn't the issue, it was him continuing to talk to the russians. While the first FISA warrant was based on expectation of what they would hear, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th FISA warrants (90 day renewals) are based on the information being collected justifying the warrant, and significant enough to continue the intercepts.

Or your deep state is actually the deep red state. Putin is a master at starting civil wars. Because where there is confusion, there is profit.

LMAO!!!!!!!! Dude, I don't even know where to start as to tell you how you have absolutely no clue.

Republican leader reminds me a little of McCarthy Remember that pos?

McCarthy was right. A tad indelicate, but right in the main. Consider the current Democratic Party.
and what happened to him?

The Communists destroyed him, of course.

The Venona papers that were published for public consumption back in 1995 totally exonerated McCarthy.
I'm sure that in days to come some righty paper will exonerate trump

This trump is a sleezeball a lying pervert who makes a mockery of our presidency and our democracy ,,,And he runs like the coward he is trying to rid himself of all those who know of his obstruction and money laundering ,,,

The book Fire and Fury documents that Trump and associates didn't expect to win the election. Trump was lining up a Trump TV deal, and his other top aids interviewing for their next job. That's why nobody was worried about all their russian contacts, which wouldn't matter had Trump lost.

Only a blithering , braindead idiot would claim that the memo was "nothing". It's only the biggest exposure of corruption that makes Watergate pale in comparison and more is coming.

WOW....we have Smitty on here stating that this is BIGGER than Watergate......lol

is it not also a fact they alone are allowed to investigate the president? This trump is a sleezeball a lying pervert who makes a mockery of our presidency and our democracy ,,,And he runs like the coward he is trying to rid himself of all those who know of his obstruction and money laundering ,,,tell me you think hill is whatever that obama caused the recession but don't tell me you can't smell out that rotten pos in our wh

Edds, the head of the FBI (Comey) had already decided to exonerate the Hildebeast BEFORE the investigation ever started into her private server that would keep her out of the watchful eye of the Dot Gov ITs and prevent her from getting FOIA requests. She deleted e-mails, smashed her portable devices and her lemmings were allowed to crush their hard-drives. They were given immunity as well. The Wikileaks revelations show that the DNC was utterly corrupt to the core. How they conspired to steal the nomination from Sanders to showing utterly corrupt tactics to steal the national election.

Forum List

Back