Nursing homes account for major share of coronavirus deaths

Here's the dirty little shutdown secret. That vast majority of COVID deaths are in nursing homes or with nursing home residents who were brought to the hospital. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan for Americans. COVID is not a disease that the vast majority of Americans have to be concerned about.

The true extent of the problem is explained in an audio program here:

‎Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz: Ep 634 | Simple Arithmetic Proves the Lockdown Was Built on a Lie on Apple Podcasts

This nespaper article goes over some of the statistics, but the problem is actually far worse than what it describes.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities account for a major share of COVID-19 deaths, a tragedy that appears to be attributable to the vulnerability of the population, poor conditions at facilities, and a series of policy failures.

Data from the health departments of six states with the highest number of coronavirus deaths shows that a large percentage occurred in long-term care facilities. In Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, the percentage of coronavirus deaths occurring in nursing homes and other facilities is 37%, 32%, 57%, 32%, 13%, and 57%, respectively.

Altogether, more than 14,000 residents and employees at such facilities have died from COVID-19, which amounts to nearly one-quarter of total deaths from the virus, according to data from the New York Times.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are highly susceptible to the coronavirus because residents often have weakened immune systems, and close interaction is required between the residents and staff members.
This is great. No more social security and Medicare payments to 80,000 people.
Now you worthless fucks can give out more drugs, alcohol, weed, and hotel rooms to more homeless illegals who dont and never have been producing persons in our economy... Lets kill some more people who payed into Social Security so we can redistribute their productive behaviors to more democrat hand out voters.

FUCK YOU!
We were all working before this virus. Feel free to go back to your job. I was only off 2 days. They called me back as essential. Sorry your company doesn’t consider you essentiall.

And don’t wear masks or social distance. Go to trump rallies. Inject bleach and ultraviolet light
I don't have the option of going back to work, douchebag.

You're liberal compassion is heartwarming.
Notice who you hypocrites went running to first in your time of need.

it wasn’t church or charity. It was government

They closed down the churches you ignorant baboon.
You could still call your church and ask them to help you out before you cash that stimulus check.

What does that with you guys jumping for joy at churches being shut down?

Here's the dirty little shutdown secret. That vast majority of COVID deaths are in nursing homes or with nursing home residents who were brought to the hospital. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan for Americans. COVID is not a disease that the vast majority of Americans have to be concerned about.

‎Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz: Ep 634 | Simple Arithmetic Proves the Lockdown Was Built on a Lie on Apple Podcasts

This nespaper article goes over some of the statistics, but the problem is actually far worse than what it describes.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities account for a major share of COVID-19 deaths, a tragedy that appears to be attributable to the vulnerability of the population, poor conditions at facilities, and a series of policy failures.

Data from the health departments of six states with the highest number of coronavirus deaths shows that a large percentage occurred in long-term care facilities. In Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, the percentage of coronavirus deaths occurring in nursing homes and other facilities is 37%, 32%, 57%, 32%, 13%, and 57%, respectively.

Altogether, more than 14,000 residents and employees at such facilities have died from COVID-19, which amounts to nearly one-quarter of total deaths from the virus, according to data from the New York Times.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are highly susceptible to the coronavirus because residents often have weakened immune systems, and close interaction is required between the residents and staff members.
Now you worthless fucks can give out more drugs, alcohol, weed, and hotel rooms to more homeless illegals who dont and never have been producing persons in our economy... Lets kill some more people who payed into Social Security so we can redistribute their productive behaviors to more democrat hand out voters.

FUCK YOU!
We were all working before this virus. Feel free to go back to your job. I was only off 2 days. They called me back as essential. Sorry your company doesn’t consider you essentiall.

And don’t wear masks or social distance. Go to trump rallies. Inject bleach and ultraviolet light

You could still call your church and ask them to help you out before you cash that stimulus check.

Except I never "jumped for joy" that churches are being shut down.

All I said was

it wasn’t church or charity. It was government.

Churches may be shut down but they have all the money you've been giving them all these years. Their doors are closed because they aint gonna help you pay your mortgage. That's why you all went running and crying to the government after only two weeks of being locked down. You shit your collective pants and paid everyone off. Didn't matter who needed it, government sent money to everyone.

But with church, doesn't matter who needs it, aint gonna get it.

Charity has done a lot to feed people though I won't deny that.

That's not the point. The point is, you cons now realize charity and church aren't the answer when people are struggling. It usually takes some government action. That might be legislation, regulations, laws, tariffs, unionizing, etc......

But all you hear is that I jumped for joy? See? You stupid.

FUCK YOU!

I will jump for joy if a lot of people who go to church get corona

And don't worry. They're California churches. Liberal churches. LOL.

Seriously, I will laugh. And I will be able to say HA HA for religion once again not listening to science.

I just saw this in the headlines

LA Stay-At-Home Orders Likely To Extend Through July ― 5/12/20, 3:21 p.m. ET

Los Angeles County’s stay-at-home orders will be extended through July “with all certainty,” L.A. County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said Tuesday.

So Churches are going to congregate May 31st even if the science says staying closed will save lives? Yea, I won't feel sorry for any of them.

Forum List

Back