Nursing homes account for major share of coronavirus deaths

Here's the dirty little shutdown secret. That vast majority of COVID deaths are in nursing homes or with nursing home residents who were brought to the hospital. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan for Americans. COVID is not a disease that the vast majority of Americans have to be concerned about.

The true extent of the problem is explained in an audio program here:

‎Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz: Ep 634 | Simple Arithmetic Proves the Lockdown Was Built on a Lie on Apple Podcasts

This nespaper article goes over some of the statistics, but the problem is actually far worse than what it describes.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities account for a major share of COVID-19 deaths, a tragedy that appears to be attributable to the vulnerability of the population, poor conditions at facilities, and a series of policy failures.

Data from the health departments of six states with the highest number of coronavirus deaths shows that a large percentage occurred in long-term care facilities. In Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, the percentage of coronavirus deaths occurring in nursing homes and other facilities is 37%, 32%, 57%, 32%, 13%, and 57%, respectively.

Altogether, more than 14,000 residents and employees at such facilities have died from COVID-19, which amounts to nearly one-quarter of total deaths from the virus, according to data from the New York Times.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are highly susceptible to the coronavirus because residents often have weakened immune systems, and close interaction is required between the residents and staff members.
This is great. No more social security and Medicare payments to 80,000 people.
Now you worthless fucks can give out more drugs, alcohol, weed, and hotel rooms to more homeless illegals who dont and never have been producing persons in our economy... Lets kill some more people who payed into Social Security so we can redistribute their productive behaviors to more democrat hand out voters.

FUCK YOU!
We were all working before this virus. Feel free to go back to your job. I was only off 2 days. They called me back as essential. Sorry your company doesn’t consider you essentiall.

And don’t wear masks or social distance. Go to trump rallies. Inject bleach and ultraviolet light
I don't have the option of going back to work, douchebag.

You're liberal compassion is heartwarming.
Now is when I get to rub your own words back in your republican face.

1. who’s fault is that you chose the profession you are in?

2. why don’t you have savings to get you through the tough times?

i remember your compassion for people during the bush Great Recession. Now we have the trump Great Depression. And it’s his fault. He fired the scientist who warned him in January.

All you proved is that your an uncaring TDS douchebag.
The Trump plan is to open up the economy and just let the old people die. How caring.

Here's the dirty little shutdown secret. That vast majority of COVID deaths are in nursing homes or with nursing home residents who were brought to the hospital. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan for Americans. COVID is not a disease that the vast majority of Americans have to be concerned about.

‎Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz: Ep 634 | Simple Arithmetic Proves the Lockdown Was Built on a Lie on Apple Podcasts

This nespaper article goes over some of the statistics, but the problem is actually far worse than what it describes.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities account for a major share of COVID-19 deaths, a tragedy that appears to be attributable to the vulnerability of the population, poor conditions at facilities, and a series of policy failures.

Data from the health departments of six states with the highest number of coronavirus deaths shows that a large percentage occurred in long-term care facilities. In Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, the percentage of coronavirus deaths occurring in nursing homes and other facilities is 37%, 32%, 57%, 32%, 13%, and 57%, respectively.

Altogether, more than 14,000 residents and employees at such facilities have died from COVID-19, which amounts to nearly one-quarter of total deaths from the virus, according to data from the New York Times.

Nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are highly susceptible to the coronavirus because residents often have weakened immune systems, and close interaction is required between the residents and staff members.
Now you worthless fucks can give out more drugs, alcohol, weed, and hotel rooms to more homeless illegals who dont and never have been producing persons in our economy... Lets kill some more people who payed into Social Security so we can redistribute their productive behaviors to more democrat hand out voters.

FUCK YOU!
We were all working before this virus. Feel free to go back to your job. I was only off 2 days. They called me back as essential. Sorry your company doesn’t consider you essentiall.

And don’t wear masks or social distance. Go to trump rallies. Inject bleach and ultraviolet light

i remember your compassion for people during the bush Great Recession. Now we have the trump Great Depression. And it’s his fault. He fired the scientist who warned him in January.

The Trump plan is to open up the economy and just let the old people die. How caring.
You mean you're going to let your old people die.

FUCK YOU!

Well if we open up fully without being careful, that's what will happen. Or maybe we will just never come within 6 feet of them ever again.

FUCK YOU!

YOur mask will not protect you
your ears as well. they are all connected. that's why a doctor in the business is an ear, nose throat.

People will die one way or another, the virus can't be contained unless you sign a paper and you swear you won't sue the government if disinfectant is sprayed on you while you are in the street, your children entering to their school, etc.

For sure the enemies of society (liberals) will claim such measurements are dictatorial and cause "more harm" than good.

Just go to an open restaurant at your own risk.

The "new normal" might be taking disinfectant baths for free in the street.

FUCK YOU!

The Democratic plan is to force them into COVID infected nursing homes. Their chances are better under Trumps plan.

FUCK YOU!

Well if we open up fully without being careful, that's what will happen. Or maybe we will just never come within 6 feet of them ever again.
They are going to die anyway. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan of Americans. The majority of COVID deaths are people in nursing homes. People under 65 have little to worry about.

FUCK YOU!

The Democratic plan is to force them into COVID infected nursing homes. Their chances are better under Trumps plan.
Show me that's our plan

FUCK YOU!

So now add old people to the list of lives that Republicans don't think are precious. Did you see what Bripat said?

He said "They are going to die anyway. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan of Americans. The majority of COVID deaths are people in nursing homes. People under 65 have little to worry about."

Seems like yet another example of how Republicans only care about life before it's born.

FUCK YOU!

So now add old people to the list of lives that Republicans don't think are precious. Did you see what Bripat said?

He said "They are going to die anyway. The average age of people who die from COVID is 78. That's higher than the average lifespan of Americans. The majority of COVID deaths are people in nursing homes. People under 65 have little to worry about."

Seems like yet another example of how Republicans only care about life before it's born.
Paying your bills is part of life, dumbass.

FUCK YOU!

And you said in another thread it was okay to kill them for their SS and Medicare benefits. You are a troll. Why should I listen to anything you say?

FUCK YOU!

And you said in another thread it was okay to kill them for their SS and Medicare benefits. You are a troll. Why should I listen to anything you say?
Don't listen to me. Listen to bripat.

And I didn't say what you claim I said. I just pointed out we now have to pay 80,000 less people social security. I just pointed out a fact. Why are you making things up about me?

Address what bripat said. Do you agree with him?

FUCK YOU!

Paying your bills is part of life, dumbass.
What does that have to do with what we were talking about?

FUCK YOU!

Really? Trump is an old guy.

FUCK YOU!

Yea, and notice how they are now being super careful in the white house now that someone internal got it.

Now that it's hit home, he's taking it more seriously. But only fort he white house. Not for us

FUCK YOU!

according to bripat he has outlived the average lifespan of the average American so it's ok if he gets it and dies.

Could you imagine if Hillary were president? Republicans would be saying she's responsible for the 20,000 deaths and that if they were running things they would have cut that number in half.

FUCK YOU!

Yea, and notice how they are now being super careful in the white house now that someone internal got it.

Now that it's hit home, he's taking it more seriously. But only fort he white house. Not for us

Bullshit! The dude has been on top of it since before dems called him xenophobic and racist for being on top of it! Dem locales quit carrying his briefings. You’re lying.

FUCK YOU!

according to bripat he has outlived the average lifespan of the average American so it's ok if he gets it and dies.

Could you imagine if Hillary were president? Republicans would be saying she's responsible for the 20,000 deaths and that if they were running things they would have cut that number in half.
If Hillary was potus there would be way more deaths because dems called the China ban racist. You’re lying again.

FUCK YOU!

Bullshit! The dude has been on top of it since before dems called him xenophobic and racist for being on top of it! Dem locales quit carrying his briefings. You’re lying.
No he stopped giving briefings

And he was not on top of it. In January he was warned and didn't act.

Just stopping flights in from China wasn't enough.

And then he told us to inject bleach and ultraviolet light. You couldn't handle this any worse than Trump has.

Lets compare how Trump handled it vs Trudeau

Forum List

Back