Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers murders 11 Jews

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
It looks like that Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers who murdered 11 Jews, and injured many more while praying in their Synagogue in Pittsburgh yesterday was a Liberal. And the President said / did NOTHING to warrant it.

But that didn’t stop crazy Maxine' Waters’s hateful rhetoric from blaming the President!

It looks like that Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers who murdered 11 Jews, and injured many more while praying in their Synagogue in Pittsburgh yesterday was a Liberal. And the President said / did NOTHING to warrant it.

But that didn’t stop crazy Maxine' Waters’s hateful rhetoric from blaming the President!
It wasn't Trump's fault. He's just the biggest cheerleader.
But Bowers is not a liberal.

Bowers said Trump can't MAGA unless he goes after Jews...ya know like the "good people" in Charlottesville. I guess that wasn't quite enough for this particular bigot

Liberals hate Israel, liberals are intolerant, liberals hate, the guy sounds like a liberal to me.

Liberals hate Israel, liberals are intolerant, liberals hate, the guy sounds like a liberal to me.
I'm Liberal and don't hate Israel.

So much for your brain-dead generalization, huh?

You obviously don't understand yet, "Lady". "Liberal" means whatever negative thing the accuser wants it to mean. It is the repository for all wrong. Thus, it means nothing anymore.
Sorry for your wasted effort to correct the incorrigible. But, keep up your efforts on the threads!

Bowers said Trump can't MAGA unless he goes after Jews...ya know like the "good people" in Charlottesville. I guess that wasn't quite enough for this particular bigot
...Unite the Right are no different than any of the other thousands of latino, Asian, black associations that promote their own race

...Unite the Right are no different than any of the other thousands of latino, Asian, black associations that promote their own race
Unite the Right are a bunch of Nazi wannabes.

Yes there is a difference. You might want to rethink your position

either prove your claim or your claims are bullshit
prove it
provide their manifesto/etc

Congressional Black Caucus
etc etc etc etc etc

While It’s one thing to have people like deanrd, Penelope, and JBvM posting stupid shit on a MB, it’s another to have someone of their ilk killing people.

It needs to stop.

Last edited:

You're not liberal, dipshit. You're a Social Marxist shill. Who's braindead? You.

Well its his fault, the way he talks about Immigrants, funny that you are pro HIAS.
HIAS - Welcome the stranger. Protect the refugee.

You're not liberal, dipshit. You're a Social Marxist shill. Who's braindead? You.
I agree with Trump. That idiot deserves the death penalty.

Revenge you mean.

Revenge you mean.

of course not-----TURN THE CHEEK ----

It would be one thing if he killed a bunch of elites who happened to be mostly Jewish, but going after a random Synagogue that happens to be supporting illegals is no different than shooting up your average Catholic parish or Protestant church, because they are doing the EXACT SAME THING.

Revenge you mean.

Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Forum List

Back