Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers murders 11 Jews

It looks like that Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers who murdered 11 Jews, and injured many more while praying in their Synagogue in Pittsburgh yesterday was a Liberal. And the President said / did NOTHING to warrant it.

But that didn’t stop crazy Maxine' Waters’s hateful rhetoric from blaming the President!
It was the GOP talking point saying that Jews were behind the caravan coming thru mexico now.

It looks like that Nut Job. anti-Semite, radical hate filled racist Robert Bowers who murdered 11 Jews, and injured many more while praying in their Synagogue in Pittsburgh yesterday was a Liberal. And the President said / did NOTHING to warrant it.

But that didn’t stop crazy Maxine' Waters’s hateful rhetoric from blaming the President!
It wasn't Trump's fault. He's just the biggest cheerleader.
But Bowers is not a liberal.

He is an alt white nationalist. I totally believe it was Trump's fault and the right wing nuts. Like Rush, Hannity and even some of the GOP's.

Well its his fault, the way he talks about Immigrants, funny that you are pro HIAS.
HIAS - Welcome the stranger. Protect the refugee.

HIAS has nothing to with the issue of the USA southern
border it's illegal migrations, drug smuggling other
criminal enterprises

Liberals hate Israel, liberals are intolerant, liberals hate, the guy sounds like a liberal to me.
I'm Liberal and don't hate Israel.

So much for your brain-dead generalization, huh?

You're not liberal, dipshit. You're a Social Marxist shill. Who's braindead? You.
I agree with Trump. That idiot deserves the death penalty.

Revenge you mean.
Are you seeing some redeeming qualities with that guy?

It was the GOP talking point saying that Jews were behind the caravan coming thru mexico now.

nope----it is an islamo Nazi talking point

Liberals hate Israel, liberals are intolerant, liberals hate, the guy sounds like a liberal to me.

Nope he is an alt right , and white and home grown US citizen. In case you need more info. Also gun lover.

I'm Liberal and don't hate Israel.

So much for your brain-dead generalization, huh?

You're not liberal, dipshit. You're a Social Marxist shill. Who's braindead? You.
I agree with Trump. That idiot deserves the death penalty.

Revenge you mean.
Are you seeing some redeeming qualities with that guy?

Not at all. But you probably do.

Nope he is an alt right , and white and home grown US citizen. In case you need more info. Also gun lover.

so far ---based on his history, he seems to be a marginal moron

so far ---based on his history, he seems to be a marginal moron

He is a mass killer.

Yep, Mental Hospitals need to be reopened.

80+ years they worked. Not sure how long.. At least 80 years.

Big Pharma said the government could save money. That was a load of shit, and here we are today.

nope----it is an islamo Nazi talking point
Its a talking point right here. Jewish conspiracy behind open immigration.

After the church shooting in Texas a couple of years ago our church decided to take responsibility for our own security.

We put up a rotation of men to carry concealed weapons.

A couple of months ago we made arrangements with the police department to have an off duty police officer there on Sunday morning to augment our internal security plan.

We sure as hell are not going to vote for any stupid Liberal politician that advocates taking away our right to defend ourselves.

Jews in this country are generally Liberals and help to elect politicians that would take away the Jew's right to defend themselves. You would think they would have learned not to do that by now. Maybe after this tragic incident they will wake up.

So nut job liberal got it.

He is an alt white nationalist. I totally believe it was Trump's fault and the right wing nuts. Like Rush, Hannity and even some of the GOP's.

I believe it was crazy's fault. Also the lack of government taking crazies off the streets. How 'bout that?

I bet if some digging is done, he was on psych meds and under the care of a doctor.

One who could have programmed him to do what he did.

Hypnosis is real.

Forum List

Back