Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump

Robert Bowers: What we know so far about the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect - CNN

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames
Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Doesn't matter if he did or not. Hell it wouldn't matter if we resurrected Al Capone, Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini and they all voted for trump .... it has nothing to do with Trump. Nobody is falling for that guilt by association bullshit that the left puts out anymore.

Jo

Trump set off a gunman to shoot up a field of Republican Congressman????

sure he did... watching a crazy racist degrade the presidency would set off an unstable person.

Again, thanks for playing.

Only the deranged Left could blame Trump for a Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up an open field of defenseless Republican Congressmen.... guess that man brought a gun to the fight. He doesn’t believe in civility

Then why didn't he vote for Trump? Ans: He was a garden variety anti-Semite racist. His brand of MAGA was not Trump's vision. For example, I doubt he would have supported Trump's dreamer deal.

And neither would most of Trump's "Supporters" here. If Trump ever does reach an agreement on the dreamers, half of you will be here trying to rationalize it and the other half will be screaming about how he betrayed you and America is over because a Mexican might date their daughters.
Illegal is illegal, just Existing gives no one any rights...
Those who wrote the Declaration of Independence disagree with you on that.

Funny one Joey.

Yeah, Baltimore is still there.

As a shell of what it once was.
Oh?

upload_2018-11-1_10-10-12.jpeg
upload_2018-11-1_10-10-21.jpeg
upload_2018-11-1_10-10-33.jpeg
upload_2018-11-1_10-10-45.jpeg

That's.......TERRIBLE!!!!

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

Who said, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun?"
Why would anyone want to bring a knife?

Funny one Joey.

Yeah, Baltimore is still there.

As a shell of what it once was.
Oh?

View attachment 226067View attachment 226068View attachment 226069View attachment 226070

That's.......TERRIBLE!!!!
Yeah. Really terrible.

I can provide photos of the areas that have been gentrified.

Maybe you should venture out to West and East Baltimore.

Where it is not so hospitable.

Oh... the horror.

Meet me on Riggs and Stricker Street. 7pm.

Be aware. The Police will not respond.

Your report will be taken over the phone.

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

Who said, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun?"
Why would anyone want to bring a knife?

Ask Obama

Only the deranged Left could blame Trump for a Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up an open field of defenseless Republican Congressmen.... guess that man brought a gun to the fight. He doesn’t believe in civility

Well, they weren't "Defenseless', there were Capitol Police there to protect them, and SKKKalise was saved by a black lesbian whose rights he consistently voted against from a nut with a gun whose right to get a gun he consistently voted for.

Now on the same day that Imperial Wizard SKKKalise wasn't dying of extreme irony, three UPS Workers were shot and killed by a co-worker, because that nut with the gun didn't have any black lesbians to stop him.

San Francisco UPS shooting - Wikipedia

Well, they weren't "Defenseless', there were Capitol Police there to protect them, and SKKKalise was saved by a black lesbian whose rights he consistently voted against from a nut with a gun whose right to get a gun he consistently voted for.

Now on the same day that Imperial Wizard SKKKalise wasn't dying of extreme irony, three UPS Workers were shot and killed by a co-worker, because that nut with the gun didn't have any black lesbians to stop him.

San Francisco UPS shooting - Wikipedia

What rights of black lesbians has Scalise voted against? Was the San Francisco shooting yet another act of violence committed by a non-NRA member? Liberals will never join the NRA yet the NRA promotes responsible gun ownership rights for all and I disagree with them ..... Liberals should not own guns.

What rights of black lesbians has Scalise voted against?

Gunned Down at Baseball Practice and Saved by a Lesbian Cop, Rep. Steve Scalise Remains Pro-Gun and Anti-LGBTQ

Was the San Francisco shooting yet another act of violence committed by a non-NRA member?

The NRA made it easy for him to get a gun.

Liberals will never join the NRA yet the NRA promotes responsible gun ownership rights for all and I disagree with them ..... Liberals should not own guns.

Liberals with guns aren't the problem.... Nuts with guns are the problem, but they are the NRA's top market.

50% of the guns are owned by 3% of the population- mostly white guys with tiny dicks.

What rights of black lesbians has Scalise voted against?

Gunned Down at Baseball Practice and Saved by a Lesbian Cop, Rep. Steve Scalise Remains Pro-Gun and Anti-LGBTQ

Was the San Francisco shooting yet another act of violence committed by a non-NRA member?

The NRA made it easy for him to get a gun.

Liberals will never join the NRA yet the NRA promotes responsible gun ownership rights for all and I disagree with them ..... Liberals should not own guns.

Liberals with guns aren't the problem.... Nuts with guns are the problem, but they are the NRA's top market.

50% of the guns are owned by 3% of the population- mostly white guys with tiny dicks.

Blame Scalise for a Bernie Sanders supporter opening fire on Republicans. Scalise further recognized that the shooter was not a responsible gun owner nor was he a Republican. He also referred to Officer Griner as a member of his family.

Blame Scalise for a Bernie Sanders supporter opening fire on Republicans. Scalise further recognized that the shooter was not a responsible gun owner nor was he a Republican. He also referred to Officer Griner as a member of his family.

Did he go out and voter for Officer Griner to be able to marry her life partner? Oh, no, that's right, he didn't!

I wouldn't treat members of my family like that. Not even the asshole brother who voted for Trump because he's stupid and racist.

Did he go out and voter for Officer Griner to be able to marry her life partner? Oh, no, that's right, he didn't!

I wouldn't treat members of my family like that. Not even the asshole brother who voted for Trump because he's stupid and racist.

Does he deny her the right to be free to be with a same sex partner? What are his views on civil unions?

Give your brother a break.... perhaps he was voting against Hillary and not for Trump.

Forum List

Back