Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump

You know if you go around trying to fit everything into your political views, a lot of what you think will be incorrect.

Just because the motivation brushes against political subjects does not mean his motivations are politics. It's clear that Bowers is a radical hate-filled racist and that was his motivation.

Yes, it is. But since 2016, those kinds of radical filled racists feel a lot more emboldened to be out in public about it for some reason. Hmmm... I wonder why.

You tell us. You sound an awful lot like one of them.

Robert Bowers: What we know so far about the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect - CNN

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Bowers may, or may not have been on the radar of law enforcement but Bowers did previously utilize the FAR RIGHT social networking site, Gab.
Gab (social network) - Wikipedia
Gab was suspended by it hosting provider on October 27, 2018, after the synagogue shooting.
PayPal also suspended their account with Gab after the Bower's massacre.

Let's take a look at one of Bowers' Gab postings.
"There is no MAGA as long as there is a **** infestation."
What does that one line tell me?
It tells me that Bowers hates Jewish folks.
But it also tells me that Bowers has an interest in MAGA. What is that interest?
To say that Bowers is anti Trump, as many are claiming, is in my opinion utter bullshit.
Bowers is clearly interested in the concept of MAGA.

Bowers fits the far right, conservative, GOP demographic: angry, white, male, FAR RIGHT leanings & FAR RIGHT associations, AR-15, MASS SHOOTING, etc.

NONE OF THE ABOVE FITS a liberal lean whatsoever.

Bowers is PURE TRUMP IMO.
Then why didn't he vote for Trump? Ans: He was a garden variety anti-Semite racist. His brand of MAGA was not Trump's vision. For example, I doubt he would have supported Trump's dreamer deal.

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.
We don’t need these illegal aliens problems, Mexico has offered them jobs and a place to stay… Let them rot in Mexico.
They don’t want the offer, that’s why this whole caravan is all about politics, it’s purely political

Praise God Maxine is not President! Now lets not let her lead the finance and banking committee in the house, what a mess.

Then why didn't he vote for Trump? Ans: He was a garden variety anti-Semite racist. His brand of MAGA was not Trump's vision. For example, I doubt he would have supported Trump's dreamer deal.

And neither would most of Trump's "Supporters" here. If Trump ever does reach an agreement on the dreamers, half of you will be here trying to rationalize it and the other half will be screaming about how he betrayed you and America is over because a Mexican might date their daughters.

And neither would most of Trump's "Supporters" here. If Trump ever does reach an agreement on the dreamers, half of you will be here trying to rationalize it and the other half will be screaming about how he betrayed you and America is over because a Mexican might date their daughters.
Illegal is illegal, just Existing gives no one any rights...

Since we politicize everything, who is claiming ownership of this asshole?

He hates Trump. He hates Jews.

I am going to need some help from those steeped in identity politics.

To me, he is crazy fuck. Period.

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

So wait, when someone buys into Maxine's hateful rhetoric--and with all you screaming like bipolar banshees it's only a matter of time--we get to blame ALL of you too, right?

All right. I'll be ready.

Yes you can blame Maxine for people yelling at and confronting some people in Trumps administration. Did she call them evil or enemy of the people? You know that the "Enemy of the People" saying is a Marxist-Leninist expression, right? Does Maxine have a bully pulpit with as much influence as Trumpybear? Has she repeatedly used the divisive rhetoric at all her political events?

Just because the motivation brushes against political subjects does not mean his motivations are politics. It's clear that Bowers is a radical hate-filled racist and that was his motivation.

What did he say about the very scary caravan (troop) of refugees walking toward perceived safety and freedom?

Refugees seeking asylum are not illegal.

They are illegal if they do not go to the back of the line

They are illegal if they do not go to the back of the line
This caravan is 100% political… Mexico has offered them jobs and places to stay but they want no part of it. That proves that it’s 100% political.
I say let them motherfuckers rot in Mexico

Well bless your heart. Your screen name seems a perfect fit for you.

Forum List

Back