Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump

Since we politicize everything, who is claiming ownership of this asshole?

He hates Trump. He hates Jews.

I am going to need some help from those steeped in identity politics.

To me, he is crazy fuck. Period.

Absolutely. He was a crazy fuck.

And what tipped him over the edge was three weeks of screaming about this caravan that is wandering around Mexico right now, like this is the biggest threat to America ever.

His problem with Trump is Trump isn't shooting the darkies on sight, but Trump is the one creating the ugly rhetoric to start with.

And, oh, yeah, he was able to legally buy an AR-15.

Sorry, you guys own this freak.

It’s no surprise that the largest mass murder of targeted Jews in American history happened under Donald Trump.

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

So wait, when someone buys into Maxine's hateful rhetoric--and with all you screaming like bipolar banshees it's only a matter of time--we get to blame ALL of you too, right?

All right. I'll be ready.

Yes you can blame Maxine for people yelling at and confronting some people in Trumps administration. Did she call them evil or enemy of the people? You know that the "Enemy of the People" saying is a Marxist-Leninist expression, right? Does Maxine have a bully pulpit with as much influence as Trumpybear? Has she repeatedly used the divisive rhetoric at all her political events?

No but if you folks keep up this drumbeat it's only a matter of time....maybe hours...when one of yours explodes. You never think ahead, do you?

It’s no surprise that the largest mass murder of targeted Jews in American history happened under Donald Trump.

Shooter hated Trump and didn't vote for him. But if you keep this up you will surely inflame one of yours. Remember, you have a whole boatload of antifa types.

As I just said, you folks rarely think ahead, do you?

Then why didn't he vote for Trump? Ans: He was a garden variety anti-Semite racist. His brand of MAGA was not Trump's vision. For example, I doubt he would have supported Trump's dreamer deal.

And neither would most of Trump's "Supporters" here. If Trump ever does reach an agreement on the dreamers, half of you will be here trying to rationalize it and the other half will be screaming about how he betrayed you and America is over because a Mexican might date their daughters.
Illegal is illegal, just Existing gives no one any rights...

Refugees seeking asylum are not illegal.
Well bless your heart. Your screen name seems a perfect fit for you.

She was a beautiful but Lethal White Aussie, and Much like American voters, she was easily faked out because of her eyes, but her nose could always eventually sniff out the truth of where we threw her pull toy, (unless we washed it first......).

Asylum & the Rights of Refugees

You dumb people and your partisan politics just love to kick the dead bodies just to score justification for your party loyalty.
so fucking old. who gives a shit about victims anymore, just make surexthe OTHER SIDE is to blame n we're good.

Looks like another nut job. No crime history, truck driver, anti-Semite, survived a shoot-out with SWAT, unapologetic...does not appear to be politically based, blames Jews for helping illegals...WTF??

Wait a minute, this guy was someone who bought into Trump's hateful rhetoric and was upset he wasn't doing even more awful things to illegals.

And Trump's whining for two weeks about an imaginary caravan is probably what sent this nut over the edge.

So wait, when someone buys into Maxine's hateful rhetoric--and with all you screaming like bipolar banshees it's only a matter of time--we get to blame ALL of you too, right?

All right. I'll be ready.

Yes you can blame Maxine for people yelling at and confronting some people in Trumps administration. Did she call them evil or enemy of the people? You know that the "Enemy of the People" saying is a Marxist-Leninist expression, right? Does Maxine have a bully pulpit with as much influence as Trumpybear? Has she repeatedly used the divisive rhetoric at all her political events?

No but if you folks keep up this drumbeat it's only a matter of time....maybe hours...when one of yours explodes. You never think ahead, do you?

Trumpybear is the drummerboy and I oppose any SJW accosting any public official (or anyone for that matter) in the public space, especially when dinning out.

Then why didn't he vote for Trump? Ans: He was a garden variety anti-Semite racist. His brand of MAGA was not Trump's vision. For example, I doubt he would have supported Trump's dreamer deal.

And neither would most of Trump's "Supporters" here. If Trump ever does reach an agreement on the dreamers, half of you will be here trying to rationalize it and the other half will be screaming about how he betrayed you and America is over because a Mexican might date their daughters.
Illegal is illegal, just Existing gives no one any rights...

Refugees seeking asylum are not illegal.
Well bless your heart. Your screen name seems a perfect fit for you.

She was a beautiful but Lethal White Aussie, and Much like American voters, she was easily faked out because of her eyes, but her nose could always eventually sniff out the truth of where we threw her pull toy, (unless we washed it first......).

Asylum & the Rights of Refugees
While I do see your Aussie as beautiful, it was not her blindness that I was referencing. Given that Mexico has offered asylum to those in the caravan and has had their offer refused, those in the caravan that are not Mexican natives can no longer claim to be refugees seeking safety.

Did dirty tricks democrats encourage a maniac to shoot Jews to influence an election?

Its official, the left are responsible for Bowers. A product of their intolerance and fomenting division and hatred.

Nothing from President Trump inspired this hateful madman Bowers and that is a fact. The cowardly blame from the extreme left cannot turn this psychopath into a Trump associated person. President Trump firmly condemned anti Semitism (Trump: "This evil Anti-Semitic attack is an assault on humanity. It will take all of us working together to extract the poison of Anti-Semitism from our world. We must unite to conquer hate.") In addition when a madman happens is up to the madman. These psychopaths have a big ego and everything is on their terms. That is why there is such rashness and coldness to their delusional actions. No one owns this freak. Maybe the NRA can back down and own the fact that extreme weaponry does not belong out in the public. I am for limited gun control. I am not for all gun control.

Robert Bowers: What we know so far about the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect - CNN

Did police confiscate Robert Bowers' Trump rally tickets and Trump MAGA merchandise?

Oh Goody, another Prog Hack Noob no-nothing.

Your confession is noted. For your honesty you win Robert Bowers' MAGA hat and his confiscated Donald Trump merchandise. Enjoy.

Sorry bout that,

1. The far right or any Republican has nothing but good vibes for the Jews, this shooter blames the Jews for what he perceives as Jewish manipulations.
  2. So that says to me he is a liberal democrat.
  3. Whacking Jews like the Vegas nutter whacked innocents, and trying to be perceived as a Republican conservative.
  4. He voted for Hillary, he didn't not vote.

5. Regards,
  6. SirJamesofTexas

“Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump”

And?

Clearly this is all the reprehensible right cares about.

Whether he voted for Trump or not has no bearing on the fact that Trump’s rhetoric of fear, bigotry, and hate may have contributed to this and other domestic acts of terror by the right.

Forum List

Back