Robert Bowers: Mass murderer, did not vote for Trump

Does he deny her the right to be free to be with a same sex partner? What are his views on civil unions?

I'm sure the same as his views on colored drinking fountains...

I'm sure he misses those, too.

Give your brother a break.... perhaps he was voting against Hillary and not for Trump.

Oh, that's the lame excuse he gives... but I pretty much stopped talking to him and his crazy wife.

Does he deny her the right to be free to be with a same sex partner? What are his views on civil unions?

I'm sure the same as his views on colored drinking fountains...

I'm sure he misses those, too.

Give your brother a break.... perhaps he was voting against Hillary and not for Trump.

Oh, that's the lame excuse he gives... but I pretty much stopped talking to him and his crazy wife.

Republicans pushed to get rid of colored drinking fountains. Why must you continue to vote for the party that voted to keep that policy in place? Your legacy, not mine,

Republicans pushed to get rid of colored drinking fountains. Why must you continue to vote for the party that voted to keep that policy in place? Your legacy, not mine,

Republicans did nothing of the sort. In fact, there was no Republican Party in the South before the 1960's... The LBJ got rid of the colored drinking fountains and signed the Civil Rights act and all those bubba rednecks joined the GOP.

Republicans did nothing of the sort. In fact, there was no Republican Party in the South before the 1960's... The LBJ got rid of the colored drinking fountains and signed the Civil Rights act and all those bubba rednecks joined the GOP.

You need to read History, not revision it. Democrats, like Johnson, only executed on Civil Rights because of the 100 years prior work from the Republicans in support of Civil Rights. Republican presence in the South at the time had nothing to do with Democrat legacy.

You need to read History, not revision it. Democrats, like Johnson, only executed on Civil Rights because of the 100 years prior work from the Republicans in support of Civil Rights. Republican presence in the South at the time had nothing to do with Democrat legacy.

Uh, guy, Republicans lost interest in "civil rights" after Reconstruction... which is why they lost the black vote starting in the 1930's...

But it's when Goldwater and Nixon decided, "We totally need to get the Cleetus Vote" that they really just buried themselves with blacks.

Correct.

The GOP welcomed racist former Southern Democrats into the Republican Party with open arms.

Forum List

Back