NWO WATCH: US To Quit UN Human Rights Council - Should We Cheer?

Our President cares as much about human rights as the worst human rights violators in the world do. We're not a good fit for any human rights council, atm.

Your President cares so much about his American people that he’s willing to compromise comforting the rest of the world for you. Good, real Americans appreciate this.

Our President cares as much about human rights as the worst human rights violators in the world do. We're not a good fit for any human rights council, atm.

Your President cares so much about his American people that he’s willing to compromise comforting the rest of the world for you. Good, real Americans appreciate this.
Trump cares about himself and his assets. Doesn’t give a fuck about a peasant like you.

When you look at who they let on the human rights committee I can see why we leave and I agree.

As for that useless UN, kick they over to Europe. Let the Europeans pay for them.

That building they occupy is prime NY City real estate that could be turned into apartments, shops and offices. New York City could be making money.

Let Europe babysit the UN.

Trump cares about himself and his assets. Doesn’t give a fuck about a peasant like you.

You idiots don't have a clue about the subject matter, do you?

Well, i'm more flexible on humanitarian aid. But no more intervening in foreign Civil Wars. No more 'Regime Change.'

I’m not. These nations take from the US and provide nothing in return. Time to cut the chain and let them sink on their own.
Nothing in return?

How about more customers to us than any other nation?

MADE IN USA: The Top 10 Manufactured Products In America's $2 Trillion Export Industry
MADE IN USA: The Top 10 Manufactured Products In America's $2 Trillion Export Industry

saupload_worldcapus.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4094548-u-s-stock-market-continues-lose-ground-vs-rest-world

Looks like Trump does have the NWO Globalists on the run. I mean, the fact we're having this discussion, means a lot.

Personally, i'll never support forcing US Citizens to fund a foreign entity that doesn't solely have US Citizens' interests in mind. It seems wrong, and Unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back