🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY AG Report: Cuomo underreported nursing home deaths by 50%

Some of the facts now coming out.

Cuomo covered up half the deaths he caused.
Cuomo gave nursing homes immunity to keep their mouths shut. AG wants that reversed.
Cuomo hid his investigation from the public.

This murderer need to be locked up.

Andrew "Angel of Death" Cuomo is the most prolific mass murderer in American history.

Last edited:
I know. You’re as shocked as I am Democrats would lie to the public about their f ups.
View attachment 449699

ALBANY, N.Y. — The New York State attorney general accused the Cuomo administration of undercounting coronavirus-related deaths at nursing homes by as much as 50 percent, according to a report released on Thursday.

The count of deaths in state nursing homes has been a source of controversy for Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Health Department officials, who have been sensitive to any suggestion that they played any role in the number of nursing home deaths, which the state put at more than 8,500.

They have also been accused of obscuring a more accurate estimate of nursing home deaths, because the state only counted deaths at the actual facilities, rather than including deaths of residents who were transferred to a hospital and died there.

Its certainly possible.. Nursing homes are high risk.. and then you have the caregivers who come and go from the facilities every day. I can't visit friends in nursing homes these days even though they disinfect all public areas.. everyone wears masks and gloves and there are hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.
Especially when Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in sick 23 year olds into their facilities.

Get your facts straight.
Progs are murderers. Progs are nazis. they just sell themselves so well. If justice men warriors are available, I would hope they wait years if need be or proper time to get all of them and their families. Vendetta!

I know. You’re as shocked as I am Democrats would lie to the public about their f ups.
View attachment 449699

ALBANY, N.Y. — The New York State attorney general accused the Cuomo administration of undercounting coronavirus-related deaths at nursing homes by as much as 50 percent, according to a report released on Thursday.

The count of deaths in state nursing homes has been a source of controversy for Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Health Department officials, who have been sensitive to any suggestion that they played any role in the number of nursing home deaths, which the state put at more than 8,500.

They have also been accused of obscuring a more accurate estimate of nursing home deaths, because the state only counted deaths at the actual facilities, rather than including deaths of residents who were transferred to a hospital and died there.

Its certainly possible.. Nursing homes are high risk.. and then you have the caregivers who come and go from the facilities every day. I can't visit friends in nursing homes these days even though they disinfect all public areas.. everyone wears masks and gloves and there are hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere.
Especially when Cuomo forced nursing homes to take in sick 23 year olds into their facilities.

Get your facts straight.
Progs are murderers. Progs are nazis. they just sell themselves so well. If justice men warriors are available, I would hope they wait years if need be or proper time to get all of them and their families. Vendetta!

Turn yourself in.

View attachment 449699

Get your facts straight.
Even CNN is smarter than you, shitforbrains.

Cuomo gave nursing homes immunity to keep their mouths shut. AG wants that reversed.

Did he mention any of those in his new book? "I Am A Covid Serial Killer".......................With a special note from Fredo included.

Isn't this the opposite of what republicans have been claiming?

Cuomo is history...in a political sense. He might hang on for a few more months, but his bio is now in the books.

The Biden plan is turning out to be just words and EO's and when he hits 200,000 dead in 75 days, the Dems
will go after Cuomo and force him to resign.

This is how Cuomo had the death numbers cut in half. Nursing home residents infected by Cuomo's bio-attack were taken back to hospitals where they died. He had them classified as hospital deaths not nursing home deaths. And remember the Covid ready facilities and hospital ship in New York that stayed empty during this time? You would almost have to conclude his actions were deliberate. Cuomo is absolute SCUM.

Forum List

Back