NY City Violent Crime Up 358% Since Last Year

My time is spent reading, working out, cooking and baking with my wife, playing with our dog, supervising my investments, reading my emails, doing the crossword and playing Chess.

Your's as near as I can tell, is fear and hate mongering.
All the things the Soviet Union would approve as the country literally burns

NYC is the center of the universe.

As goes NYC, so goes the rest of the world.

So get ready.

There are good reasons to limit the number of permits to supposed "law abiding citizens".

No, there isn't. It's a gateway to cronyism and two classes of citizens.

Why should a retired cop be able to get a CCW but not me?

No convictions, no arrests, no instances of mental issues.

meanwhile law abiding citizens have to beg the government and give reasons to get a concealed carry permit.
If the law-abiding citizens in NYC, voted for the Democrat crap that's been in office there, they can stay unarmed and become victims of their own choices.

My time is spent reading, working out, cooking and baking with my wife, playing with our dog, supervising my investments, reading my emails, doing the crossword and playing Chess.

Your's as near as I can tell, is fear and hate mongering.
They have this search thingy on USMB where you can search by the poster.

And you spend all of your time trying to deflect and divert every topic on what you fascists are doing to America.

Pretty soon none of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes will not be liveable.

The goal of the Democrats is to turn every city into a blighted Detroit and turn the US into Venezuela.

This, exactly. A dictatorship of the proletariat requires the average citizen to be neither happy nor safe.

If the law-abiding citizens in NYC, voted for the Democrat crap that's been in office there, they can stay unarmed and become victims of their own choices.

Some of us can't leave these cities because of family, work or friend commitments.

What do you mean by "supposed"?

A Number of things: Drug or alcohol addiction; conviction of misdemeanor or felony violent crimes; two or more Drunk Driving Arrests; a civil detention as a danger to themselves or others; bomb threats, criminal threats and determined to be a member of a street gang, or association with criminal or terrorist organizations.

Do you have an outside life? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to pay you for you constant barrage of hate for millions of Democrats. It's pretty pitiful you spend you awake hours trying (and failing) to demean everything the Democratic Party and its members support. Thus you make up bullshit, and use the RED SCARE as if it didn't die along with McCarthy decades ago.
None of it's being made up liar. Democrats are turning every big city into shit holes.

Leftardism in full glory.

You got what you voted for NYC. Enjoy.

Next year, the power plant supplying 25% of baseline electricity to NYC goes dark. No replacement in sight

A Number of things: Drug or alcohol addiction; conviction of misdemeanor or felony violent crimes; two or more Drunk Driving Arrests; a civil detention as a danger to themselves or others; bomb threats, criminal threats and determined to be a member of a street gang, or association with criminal or terrorist organizations.

Thought you meant something else when you said "supposed law abiding" citizens.

Two or more DUI's? I disagree with anything less than a felony. and that should be allowed to be petitioned for reinstatement.

Forum List

Back