NY Gov. Cuomo responsible for 3,500 nursing home deaths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
It's no secret and it's an indisputable fact that late in March Gov. Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients who were diagnosed with the Corona virus. Nursing homes held the most vulnerable segments of society and they had no way to segregate patients with deadly diseases and yet he forced the nursing homes to accept infected patients. When confronted with the astonishing death rates at first Cuomo denied knowing about it and later he threatened to revoke the licenses of nursing homes who came forward and complained.

in reality the chicoms are responsible for every covid 19 death .....but if we apply the left reasoning then Cuomo is responsible.
Doubt that. More likely it was a CIA black op that blew up in their face, but it’s more convenient to blame the Empire’s main rival.

in reality the chicoms are responsible for every covid 19 death .....but if we apply the left reasoning then Cuomo is responsible.
I thought Trump was responsible. I'm getting confused here. Or, just maybe, it's Bushes fault

You almost gotta laugh that the families of vulnerable mostly elderly citizens in nursing homes were forbidden to visit them for fear of spreading the Corona virus but the Governor ordered the homes to accept infected patients. That's negligent homicide.

This must be true. I believe it with all of my heart.

If Trump had ordered it would you have wrote that sarcastic remark or would you actually blame Trump?

Remember Cuomo admitted his failure to take the virus seriously was his fault and no one else when it come to his State affairs...

If Trump had ordered it would you have wrote that sarcastic remark or would you actually blame Trump?

Remember Cuomo admitted his failure to take the virus seriously was his fault and no one else when it come to his State affairs...
you are right ! thank goodness Trump and his team of experts laid out a planned guideline to protect the rest of the country ! and thank goodness Cuomo wizened up and finally enacted those same guidelines.....

you are right ! thank goodness Trump and his team of experts laid out a planned guideline to protect the rest of the country ! and thank goodness Cuomo wizened up and finally enacted those same guidelines.....

I sick of of the Trump nonsense also and he is not the hero of the moment either. I have defended him against misinformation about him but Trump also has said some of the dumbest damn things!

Soooo, I am at the end with his nonsense and yes I am voting for Biden even if Joe think he is running against Ronald Reagan!

It's no secret and it's an indisputable fact that late in March Gov. Cuomo ordered nursing homes to accept patients who were diagnosed with the Corona virus. Nursing homes held the most vulnerable segments of society and they had no way to segregate patients with deadly diseases and yet he forced the nursing homes to accept infected patients. When confronted with the astonishing death rates at first Cuomo denied knowing about it and later he threatened to revoke the licenses of nursing homes who came forward and complained.
No, but he is NY gov so he is guilty of murder.

:dance:

No, but he is NY gov so he is guilty of murder.

:dance:

Lack of testing and lack of PPE's for staff is killing people in nursing homes. Both are the responsibility of President Trump.

I don't know what's worse. That all these people are dying, or that you fools are celebrating the deaths, with your little happy dance.

I sick of of the Trump nonsense also and he is not the hero of the moment either. I have defended him against misinformation about him but Trump also has said some of the dumbest damn things!

Soooo, I am at the end with his nonsense and yes I am voting for Biden even if Joe think he is running against Ronald Reagan!
A VOTE FOR BIDEN IS A VOTE FOR CHINA ...

Well you certainly seem to have the intelligence needed for a Biden supporter.

Good, so no need to respond to me any further, right?

Now go worship Trump and believe he is saving the World...

So, blame Gov Cuomo and give Trump a pass - how GOPer and disgusting and just plain sick of you. Pitiful post and poster... shame on you.

Trump was and remains in deep denial Cuomo was proactive, cool, reserved, informative and people focused - Trump was 180° opposite.

Good, so no need to respond to me any further, right?

Now go worship Trump and believe he is saving the World...

Yep, I knew you were one of them compassionate types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back