🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Jets oust Tebow

Playing proffesional sports in New York has proven to be hard for some players that require support from thier teams fans to flourish. There have been many examples of individual players getting jaded and losing a will to succeed in that environment.

I'm certain that if Seattle had any professional sports teams, then they would have jaded players too.

:razz:

I'll have slice O that! Care to make a teensie weensie wager on the 2014 SB? Denver will probably repeat in the AFC. That is if Manning's neck holds out. Seattle with all it's disgruntled..Jaded players will win the NFC West and ensure Huston and Atlanta lose at home and have to play on the road in the playoffs. They will have SF knocking on thier doors in January at WA DC and Indyanapolopolis. The Giants won't be a factor. GB will have to play in Seattle or SF.

Seattle will have a bye week one of the playoffs then host GB or Chicago in the Clink. Then SF will play for the NFC title in Seattle. They will be crushed.

In the Super Bowl Peyton Manning will get sacked so hard that he will be on the bench in the entire second half.

The Cry Babies that live in Denver will scream foul. The Seahawks will be so caught up in all the jaded back biting they will hardly know they won the Lombardi Trophy. Richard Sherman will snatch the microphone from the NFL Commisioner and go off on Manning for being such a PUSSY he sat out half the game..YOU MAD BRO????

100 bucks says it's true. What say you?

Last edited:
New York Deserves Geno Smith

Had Geno Smith been snatched up by, say, the San Diego Chargers to sit and learn behind Philip Rivers, you probably wouldn't be reading this.

Instead, Smith was drafted by the New York Jets, and the former West Virginia quarterback -- thrown into Gotham's media grinder -- now finds himself under a mountain of post-draft criticism.

ESPNNewYork.com's Rich Cimini cited a league source to report Friday that at least one quarterback-needy team in the top 10 of the 2013 NFL Draft passed on Smith because of what they perceived as a "diva attitude" during his pre-draft visit.

Yahoo! Sports reported this week that Smith turned off some by wasting time on his cell phone, texting friends and staying tethered to Twitter during meet-and-greets with a host of teams.

When Smith slid right out of the first round last Thursday night, he made waves by threatening to fly home. More trouble came when he fired his agents after the draft.

"He's going to have a tough time in New York," one anonymous NFC scout told Cimini. "Right now, he's coming off as a spoiled, pampered brat."

The Jets weren't overly thrilled with Smith's combine interview, but general manager John Idzik raved about the quarterback after flying to Morgantown for a second visit. The Jets came away with a "real good feel" for Smith, Idzik said, and that's really all that matters.​

Geno Smith remains subject of anonymous sources - NFL.com

Mrak Sanchez has played brilliantly at times in the past. I'm curious what happened in his life that has caused him to lose control when he should be at the peak of his career. I speculate that the problem is the fans in New York. I speculate that the problem is with the management style of the Jets.

Playing proffesional sports in New York has proven to be hard for some players that require support from thier teams fans to flourish. There have been many examples of individual players getting jaded and losing a will to succeed in that environment.

There were some great Sanchez moments. Sanchez outduels Brady as Jets beat Patriots 28-14 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

He needed time and support to develop his skills. However, he lost his poise, he lost his position. I do believe he can get both back, even with the J-E-T-S.

We all knew that Sanchez and Tebow were limited from the start. Due to Tebow's ability to extend a pocket; he arguably had more potential. But let's face it; the Jets never tried to develop him.

Sanchez was good enough to be a system QB in any given year; like the year they made it to the conference final. But it's not like he was going to ever be a perennial playmaker. Even when he won big games, you could see him in the press conferences breathing a sigh of relief that he got out with his ass.

I'm certain that if Seattle had any professional sports teams, then they would have jaded players too.

I'll have slice O that! Care to make a teensie weensie wager on the 2014 SB? Denver will probably repeat in the AFC. That is if Manning's neck holds out. Seattle with all it's disgruntled..Jaded players will win the NFC West and ensure Huston and Atlanta lose at home and have to play on the road in the playoffs. They will have SF knocking on thier doors in January at WA DC and Indyanapolopolis. The Giants won't be a factor. GB will have to play in Seattle or SF.

Seattle will have a bye week one of the playoffs then host GB or Chicago in the Clink. Then SF will play for the NFC title in Seattle. They will be crushed.

In the Super Bowl Peyton Manning will get sacked so hard that he will be on the bench in the entire second half.

The Cry Babies that live in Denver will scream foul. The Seahawks will be so caught up in all the jaded back biting they will hardly know they won the Lombardi Trophy. Richard Sherman will snatch the microphone from the NFL Commisioner and go off on Manning for being such a PUSSY he sat out half the game..YOU MAD BRO????

Have you been taking courses in mental masturbation?

I found god. Or more specifically Russell Wilson. My faith is unshakable.

So, not classes; just self taught?

So, not classes; just self taught?

I'd like to admit it was a horrible car crash.. listening to the Chicago game last year on the radio when Wilson put the team on his back and went the length of the field TWICE at the end of the game to stun Da Bears and the national media....I was so elated that I threw my hands up like the refs signifying a touchdown and the car went off the road ...flipped four times and in the meelay I pictured Russell Wilson holding up the Lombardi trophy and the car smashed into a sporting goods store front window and drove right up to a rack of football jerseys ...of course Wilson's was on display. But it didn't happen that way..

It was more gradual a realization... video propaganda etc...

What can I say...I'm a sucker for youtube..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-rwVy-Wj_g]Russell Wilson - Bigger - 2012 Season Highlights | HD - YouTube[/ame]

Mrak Sanchez has played brilliantly at times in the past. I'm curious what happened in his life that has caused him to lose control when he should be at the peak of his career. I speculate that the problem is the fans in New York. I speculate that the problem is with the management style of the Jets.

There were some great Sanchez moments. Sanchez outduels Brady as Jets beat Patriots 28-14 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

He needed time and support to develop his skills. However, he lost his poise, he lost his position. I do believe he can get both back, even with the J-E-T-S.

We all knew that Sanchez and Tebow were limited from the start. Due to Tebow's ability to extend a pocket; he arguably had more potential. But let's face it; the Jets never tried to develop him.

Sanchez was good enough to be a system QB in any given year; like the year they made it to the conference final. But it's not like he was going to ever be a perennial playmaker. Even when he won big games, you could see him in the press conferences breathing a sigh of relief that he got out with his ass.

Tebow was a waste no doubt. Sanchez had promise, still does, the Jets have been so horrible in just about every phase of a football franchise the only thing to go there for is a paycheck and a place to hang out until another team wants the ball player.

Tebow was a waste no doubt. Sanchez had promise, still does, the Jets have been so horrible in just about every phase of a football franchise the only thing to go there for is a paycheck and a place to hang out until another team wants the ball player.

I don't know how you can differentiate so much. They're both great college qb's and mediocre pro qb's who have actually won in the playoffs.

The big problem was Jets coaching. They made no effort to institute Tebow for the plays they said they would and even less when Sanchez was blowing chunks. If I was Tebow; I'd be pissed.

It's doubtful that either of them is ever great in the NFL; but nobody can say who has more potential. I think Sanchez had his best shot though. Tebow is probably still hungry and he'll go back-up someone up and eventually he'll get another shot. We'll see if he bothers to learn how to play the position finally.

I don't know how you can differentiate so much. They're both great college qb's and mediocre pro qb's who have actually won in the playoffs.

The big problem was Jets coaching. They made no effort to institute Tebow for the plays they said they would and even less when Sanchez was blowing chunks. If I was Tebow; I'd be pissed.

It's doubtful that either of them is ever great in the NFL; but nobody can say who has more potential. I think Sanchez had his best shot though. Tebow is probably still hungry and he'll go back-up someone up and eventually he'll get another shot. We'll see if he bothers to learn how to play the position finally.

Tebow took a paycheck with a franchise that had no idea how to use him, while multifaceted, I do not see him as a quarterback. Sanchez is a quarterback who has squandered his opportunity. He should have done a great deal more work to prepare for this unique opportunity. He did well at first, but he should continued with his off season preps which he brought into the regular season. His allowed a whole host of things get into his head and as far as I am concerned that is where his downfall can be traced.

Tebow took a paycheck with a franchise that had no idea how to use him, while multifaceted, I do not see him as a quarterback. Sanchez is a quarterback who has squandered his opportunity. He should have done a great deal more work to prepare for this unique opportunity. He did well at first, but he should continued with his off season preps which he brought into the regular season. His allowed a whole host of things get into his head and as far as I am concerned that is where his downfall can be traced.

I probably over-stated when I put Sanchez into the great column of QBs. Certainly, he was one of the most touted QBs going into the draft and he had solid success at USC. But even when I was watching him, I never thought he measured up to other recent SC qb's. I knew that he wasn't great under pressure and he wasn't especially great at any facet of the game. He truly was a system qb. And when the Jets were running quite smoothly, he was good enough to hold down the fort. The reality is that he has a ceiling. This isn't a matter of reps.

I probably over-stated when I put Sanchez into the great column of QBs. Certainly, he was one of the most touted QBs going into the draft and he had solid success at USC. But even when I was watching him, I never thought he measured up to other recent SC qb's. I knew that he wasn't great under pressure and he wasn't especially great at any facet of the game. He truly was a system qb. And when the Jets were running quite smoothly, he was good enough to hold down the fort. The reality is that he has a ceiling. This isn't a matter of reps.

Not reps, his mental game.

I think the Jets know that if they go with Sanchez then they could potentially waste another year. They're gonna give that kid they drafted every opportunity to win the starting QB job.

Interesting that the leftist twits in here are the ones knocking Tebow because of his religious beliefs and his "clean" lifestyle.

These are the same people who worship athletes who do 'roids, shoot themselves, do drugs, have 6 kids by 6 different women, get in bar fights, beat their girlfriends or wives, etc.

They don't knock Tebow they knock/mock his idiot fans.

I actually hated Tebow when he was at Florida. I thought the SEC media painted him great and he got a bigger head than he ever deserved; especially when they handed him that second paper championship. That said, now that I see all the bitches hating on him just because of his religious beliefs; I kind of want to see him succeed as an F U to those bitches.

A Seattle offensive lineman explores the singlemindness of "team" which a winning quarterback must possess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNP57BRNjaw]Every Russell Wilson "Go Hawks" of the 2012 NFL Season - YouTube[/ame]

Tebow is much more about Tebow than any team he is on.

Just sayin..

Its early yet, but the NFC West looks like a good battle between SF and Seattle. SF has been in the SB hunt the last two years. They probably have a one or two year window left. Seattle is a up and comer, very strong.

Forum List

Back